Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | busy
I've been too busy to enjoy fr like I usually do...anyone else feel like that lately? Can't even get my dailies done much less mess around on the forums for hours [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] I guess the good thing about being busy is I don't spend money on here and it just keeps building
I've been too busy to enjoy fr like I usually do...anyone else feel like that lately? Can't even get my dailies done much less mess around on the forums for hours

I guess the good thing about being busy is I don't spend money on here and it just keeps building
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I used to feel that way on other games, FR included. ;w;

Burnout is totally a thing, and it's okay! Nothing I can't make up for.

I missed BSJ, my own flight's fest, weeks after I was playing somewhat religiously. ;w;...

I can't say the same for the forums though, I'm not here much cuz I lurk rip
I used to feel that way on other games, FR included. ;w;

Burnout is totally a thing, and it's okay! Nothing I can't make up for.

I missed BSJ, my own flight's fest, weeks after I was playing somewhat religiously. ;w;...

I can't say the same for the forums though, I'm not here much cuz I lurk rip
3u37mIB.png
i'm few hours here. i'm do coding for sites very much '-'
i'm few hours here. i'm do coding for sites very much '-'
He/They
Eh, I still religiously play but I’ve been working on other stuff including my art that takes up more time. I just don’t feel as attached to my lore and dragons as I have in the past and I might be coming up on another small purge soon enough.
Honestly? I think I’m partially burnt out because I’m too impatient for the site and my adhd says that the devs are too slow to update the site (they’re not)
That, and I just want the map update
Cmon, gimme them maps
Gimme
Eh, I still religiously play but I’ve been working on other stuff including my art that takes up more time. I just don’t feel as attached to my lore and dragons as I have in the past and I might be coming up on another small purge soon enough.
Honestly? I think I’m partially burnt out because I’m too impatient for the site and my adhd says that the devs are too slow to update the site (they’re not)
That, and I just want the map update
Cmon, gimme them maps
Gimme
7qCl3Ny.png
@VENNY

i felt this way, but i realized it was me feeling burned out and unmotivated on flight rising. so i took a few weeks, did my dailies and sometimes checked frd, but then i would just leave for the day, maybe try something like that? not a full on hiatus, but something just to take a little bit of the need to check fr constantly away
@VENNY

i felt this way, but i realized it was me feeling burned out and unmotivated on flight rising. so i took a few weeks, did my dailies and sometimes checked frd, but then i would just leave for the day, maybe try something like that? not a full on hiatus, but something just to take a little bit of the need to check fr constantly away
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@VENNY

I know and completely understand that feeling. I took a 7-month hiatus because of it. Now, since my life is much less busy, I'm able to enjoy FR. Sometimes taking a break can really help. :)
@VENNY

I know and completely understand that feeling. I took a 7-month hiatus because of it. Now, since my life is much less busy, I'm able to enjoy FR. Sometimes taking a break can really help. :)
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...