Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ Fehrawn
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Fehrawn Rachel runs over to Shay witha big grin. “Hey cutie pie!” She yells , grabbing Shay’s hands and bouncing up and down. “We’ve been looking for you for like, an hour now!” she exclaims, her dark eyes sparkling.

I laugh as this new girl - whom I’ve learned is named Sophia - grinds her *** against my hips. I keep and eye out for Rachel and Natalie, who I’d sent looking for Shay. I’ve been trying so hard to enjoy Sophia’s presence, but I’m worried about Shay. I make a mental note to get Sophia’s number before I leave in case things between Shay and me don’t work out.
@Fehrawn Rachel runs over to Shay witha big grin. “Hey cutie pie!” She yells , grabbing Shay’s hands and bouncing up and down. “We’ve been looking for you for like, an hour now!” she exclaims, her dark eyes sparkling.

I laugh as this new girl - whom I’ve learned is named Sophia - grinds her *** against my hips. I keep and eye out for Rachel and Natalie, who I’d sent looking for Shay. I’ve been trying so hard to enjoy Sophia’s presence, but I’m worried about Shay. I make a mental note to get Sophia’s number before I leave in case things between Shay and me don’t work out.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
"Oh, really?" I tried to make sure my face was no longer dazed and sad. I smile at Rachel's friendly touch, and smile. Maybe she could lead me back to Arven. So I could apologize. My chest felt heavy, as the guilt splashed over me. God, I have to apologize.
"Oh, really?" I tried to make sure my face was no longer dazed and sad. I smile at Rachel's friendly touch, and smile. Maybe she could lead me back to Arven. So I could apologize. My chest felt heavy, as the guilt splashed over me. God, I have to apologize.
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
@Fehrawn

“I’m so glad I found you!” she exclaims. “Arven is so worried.” she says, brushing a strand of her gorgeous thick brown hair away from her face. “You ran off and she just panicked. She feels like it’s her fault, actually.” she adds with a frown.
@Fehrawn

“I’m so glad I found you!” she exclaims. “Arven is so worried.” she says, brushing a strand of her gorgeous thick brown hair away from her face. “You ran off and she just panicked. She feels like it’s her fault, actually.” she adds with a frown.
"Oh no!" She frowned. It was exactly what she was afraid of. She scolded herself, promising to never do that ever again. She looks over the crowd, and sighs as she can't see through the dark lighting. "Where is she?"
"Oh no!" She frowned. It was exactly what she was afraid of. She scolded herself, promising to never do that ever again. She looks over the crowd, and sighs as she can't see through the dark lighting. "Where is she?"
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
@Fehrawn She bit her lip. “Are you gonna come with me to come find her again, or...?”
@Fehrawn She bit her lip. “Are you gonna come with me to come find her again, or...?”
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14