Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding request
1 2 3
@Pirin
another ping, because I'd love to finish this project soon if possible?
@Pirin
another ping, because I'd love to finish this project soon if possible?
@Pirin
uhh....hey?
@Pirin
uhh....hey?
@Pirin
Just in case you missed the last ping while you were away!
@Pirin
Just in case you missed the last ping while you were away!
IBDCUDSBFKLGD YES YES. I was away way too long for reason like college and just mostly college, BUT MY YEAR IS FINISHED SO HERE I AM. Making everyone wait like the clown i am. Just tell me to who i should lend Ribbit for the breeding so it will be most certain to be done in time jdbklcbjshdcvdwb [emoji=gaoler sad size=1][emoji=blue star size=1]
IBDCUDSBFKLGD YES YES.

I was away way too long for reason like college and just mostly college, BUT MY YEAR IS FINISHED SO HERE I AM. Making everyone wait like the clown i am.
Just tell me to who i should lend Ribbit for the breeding so it will be most certain to be done in time jdbklcbjshdcvdwb
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Pirin
YAY YOU'RE ALIVE-
just send em to @dhdingo! thank you so much, hopefully we get what we need(a female)
@Pirin
YAY YOU'RE ALIVE-
just send em to @dhdingo! thank you so much, hopefully we get what we need(a female)
@rei711
First nest hatched! bottom of page five in the "main" tab on my lair
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/107050/103071/5

unfortunately the only one with splash is another male (which I would love to keep if nobody had any objections! #53498468)

@Pirin I can hold Ribbit to breed again or send him back and we can try again later if we didn't get what was needed, whatever you guys want the next step to be is fine :)
@rei711
First nest hatched! bottom of page five in the "main" tab on my lair
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/107050/103071/5

unfortunately the only one with splash is another male (which I would love to keep if nobody had any objections! #53498468)

@Pirin I can hold Ribbit to breed again or send him back and we can try again later if we didn't get what was needed, whatever you guys want the next step to be is fine :)
@dhdingo
Actually, I recently managed to buy a female off someone else - miracle lady somehow wasn't related and had the right colours, so you guys needn't go through the trouble of breeding them again! I can ping you guys for kiddos if you like, though, since you've been so helpful ^^
@dhdingo
Actually, I recently managed to buy a female off someone else - miracle lady somehow wasn't related and had the right colours, so you guys needn't go through the trouble of breeding them again! I can ping you guys for kiddos if you like, though, since you've been so helpful ^^
oh that's awesome, I'm glad you got her :D

I'll just send Ribbit back then.
oh that's awesome, I'm glad you got her :D

I'll just send Ribbit back then.
1 2 3