Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 100 GEMS + $10!! Easy sign up!
1 2
Hey guys! If you sign up for Mercari (a free selling/buying website) with my promo code here and purchase something, I will give you 100 gems! Signing up will give you $10 free credits which can be used towards real stuff! You can definitely buy something for $9 and free shipping and not have to spend a single penny with the $10 credit.

You do not need to provide me with your Mercari username BUT YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THE APP/SITE; simply comment that you are finished -- I will receive a notification from the app that someone used my promo code without any of your personal details being shared with me.

This is only good for users who have IOS or Android. It will not work on computers.

If I do not receive a referral credit, this means that you did not sign up correctly. Due to the limit in my FR budget, I cannot afford to give the gems to those who sign up but do not do so with my code successfully.

For the first 20 users who do this I will give 100 gems! Once I run out of gems, I will be doing skins, apparel and such. If you want a skin instead, let me know what you want from here.

Comment when done — thank you!
Hey guys! If you sign up for Mercari (a free selling/buying website) with my promo code here and purchase something, I will give you 100 gems! Signing up will give you $10 free credits which can be used towards real stuff! You can definitely buy something for $9 and free shipping and not have to spend a single penny with the $10 credit.

You do not need to provide me with your Mercari username BUT YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THE APP/SITE; simply comment that you are finished -- I will receive a notification from the app that someone used my promo code without any of your personal details being shared with me.

This is only good for users who have IOS or Android. It will not work on computers.

If I do not receive a referral credit, this means that you did not sign up correctly. Due to the limit in my FR budget, I cannot afford to give the gems to those who sign up but do not do so with my code successfully.

For the first 20 users who do this I will give 100 gems! Once I run out of gems, I will be doing skins, apparel and such. If you want a skin instead, let me know what you want from here.

Comment when done — thank you!
1z5pzc1.png
You did not mention that this is good ONLY from your Android or iOS mobile phone.

I only access sites like this from my desktop, due to virus potential.
sorry
You did not mention that this is good ONLY from your Android or iOS mobile phone.

I only access sites like this from my desktop, due to virus potential.
sorry
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
@Crisp
I did it
@Crisp
I did it
I signed up
edit: I don’t know if I did it right, please reply if I did or didn’t. my username is Frogs
I signed up
edit: I don’t know if I did it right, please reply if I did or didn’t. my username is Frogs
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@Zaya
Sorry, will add that in:)

@wolfdragon112 @FrogTea remember to confirm your email address or else I will not get the notification!
@Zaya
Sorry, will add that in:)

@wolfdragon112 @FrogTea remember to confirm your email address or else I will not get the notification!
1z5pzc1.png
@Crisp
I used facebook so it auto did it for me.
@Crisp
I used facebook so it auto did it for me.
@wolfdragon112
Alright, maybe the notification is just a bit slow. Once I get it though, I will send over the gems. Thanks for understanding:)
@wolfdragon112
Alright, maybe the notification is just a bit slow. Once I get it though, I will send over the gems. Thanks for understanding:)
1z5pzc1.png
I confirmed my e-mail already.
I confirmed my e-mail already.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@wolfdragon112 @FrogTea
Turns out you have to purchase something in order for me to get the $10 credit, but since I didn't mention that, I will just send you guys the gems. Thanks!
@wolfdragon112 @FrogTea
Turns out you have to purchase something in order for me to get the $10 credit, but since I didn't mention that, I will just send you guys the gems. Thanks!
1z5pzc1.png
@Crisp

I don't think you're allowed to do this kind of thing on Flight Rising. Especially since players have to buy something on this app so that you get money?
@Crisp

I don't think you're allowed to do this kind of thing on Flight Rising. Especially since players have to buy something on this app so that you get money?
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
1 2