Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Money Exchange [B] 1:950 [S] 1:1,000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@xCrimsonCatx
Now I have 31 gems to exchange for treasure ^-^
@xCrimsonCatx
Now I have 31 gems to exchange for treasure ^-^
@AndlatRose
Alrighty I'll send a CR
@AndlatRose
Alrighty I'll send a CR
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx I can sell you 1500g.
@xCrimsonCatx I can sell you 1500g.
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat Is that gold or gems because I definitely dont have the treasure if its gems [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Tafficat
Is that gold or gems because I definitely dont have the treasure if its gems
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx Gems, but I just saw your current stock. My bad!
@xCrimsonCatx Gems, but I just saw your current stock. My bad!
QFXpYkj.png
@xCrimsonCatx

I have 12 gems I would like to exchange for treasure if you're still doing this.
@xCrimsonCatx

I have 12 gems I would like to exchange for treasure if you're still doing this.
@xCrimsonCatx

Hello, I have 30 gems that I would like to trade for treasure. Also is it possible for me to give you festival currencies for treasure? Thank you and have a nice day <3
@xCrimsonCatx

Hello, I have 30 gems that I would like to trade for treasure. Also is it possible for me to give you festival currencies for treasure? Thank you and have a nice day <3
mA2hqc9.png
@Orella Yes I can send you the Treasure in a CR @Emyspark101 I'll send you a CR for the 30 Gems. Also yes I will buy every festival currency except for the following at the moment. [item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Charged Sprocket][item=Glowing Ember]
@Orella
Yes I can send you the Treasure in a CR

@Emyspark101
I'll send you a CR for the 30 Gems. Also yes I will buy every festival currency except for the following at the moment.
Immaculate Tablet Charged Sprocket Glowing Ember
2A6X4Q7.png
@xCrimsonCatx

Can i send you some Fest.C for treasure if you're still doing this? i have 79 bladed flatleafs (if you don't have enough treasure i'd be glad to get gems :) )

thanks in advance!
@xCrimsonCatx

Can i send you some Fest.C for treasure if you're still doing this? i have 79 bladed flatleafs (if you don't have enough treasure i'd be glad to get gems :) )

thanks in advance!
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@Saphae
Sorry that this is a little late, but if you want to send me a CR I can give you 39 gems for the 79 bladed flatleafs.
@Saphae
Sorry that this is a little late, but if you want to send me a CR I can give you 39 gems for the 79 bladed flatleafs.
2A6X4Q7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7