Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tarot Readings [FREE]
1 2
I recently purchased a new tarot deck due to an unfortunate accident that destroyed my old one--so I'm offering free tarot readings to anyone interested in order to learn how to best work with it. Just ask me a question and/or post a specific spread you have in mind and I'll give it a whirl! Fair warning, my decks generally do poorly with Yes/No questions as a rule.

I'm also happy to draw cards for dragons for lore purposes!

[Obligatory warning that I do not guarantee the accuracy of any readings and will not do readings on anyone's death nor on medical issues.)
I recently purchased a new tarot deck due to an unfortunate accident that destroyed my old one--so I'm offering free tarot readings to anyone interested in order to learn how to best work with it. Just ask me a question and/or post a specific spread you have in mind and I'll give it a whirl! Fair warning, my decks generally do poorly with Yes/No questions as a rule.

I'm also happy to draw cards for dragons for lore purposes!

[Obligatory warning that I do not guarantee the accuracy of any readings and will not do readings on anyone's death nor on medical issues.)
VAAnkLY.png
@Stormygio oooh i've got a question! what will the upcoming school year be like for me?
@Stormygio oooh i've got a question! what will the upcoming school year be like for me?
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
Hi @Stormygio!
For tarot, what am I not seeing about a career in psychology? Would it be a good or a bad choice?

And for you what deck do you use? I'm interested in tarot so I'm a bit curious.
Hi @Stormygio!
For tarot, what am I not seeing about a career in psychology? Would it be a good or a bad choice?

And for you what deck do you use? I'm interested in tarot so I'm a bit curious.
@Stormygio - This sounds like fun! I would like to know how Fiery would go about when he bargains with the Devil. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48310683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483107/48310683_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Stormygio - This sounds like fun! I would like to know how Fiery would go about when he bargains with the Devil.

48310683_350.png
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
@perspective

Seven of Rings, reversed - The Seven of Rings in reversal denotes a wariness around finances, insecurity, and a problem with obsessing over plans rather than acting them out. The cardamom plant depicted on the card is notoriously hard to cultivate, and this metaphorical representation of yourself/your school life may be faced with the added difficulties outlined in this card. Don't be afraid to tend to yourself when you need to.

Ten of Rings - This card symbolizes juggling both financial and family matters, and trying to balance the desire for both material wealth and tradition. The card depicts two hands juggling ten rings, a difficult feat to manage for those unpracticed. Try not to overload yourself in the coming year while trying to juggle all that life throws at you. Remember to breathe.
@perspective

Seven of Rings, reversed - The Seven of Rings in reversal denotes a wariness around finances, insecurity, and a problem with obsessing over plans rather than acting them out. The cardamom plant depicted on the card is notoriously hard to cultivate, and this metaphorical representation of yourself/your school life may be faced with the added difficulties outlined in this card. Don't be afraid to tend to yourself when you need to.

Ten of Rings - This card symbolizes juggling both financial and family matters, and trying to balance the desire for both material wealth and tradition. The card depicts two hands juggling ten rings, a difficult feat to manage for those unpracticed. Try not to overload yourself in the coming year while trying to juggle all that life throws at you. Remember to breathe.
VAAnkLY.png
@Stormygio
OH! I would love one! heres my question:

what will my life be like if I pursue a degree in animal conservation. And if you dont mind will i ever have a animal conservation. (I know the second is a yes/no but I'd thought I might as well ask)
@Stormygio
OH! I would love one! heres my question:

what will my life be like if I pursue a degree in animal conservation. And if you dont mind will i ever have a animal conservation. (I know the second is a yes/no but I'd thought I might as well ask)
@Mayble

I currently use the Marigold Tarot Deck (I only got it a few days ago, so I don't currently have an opinion on it), but my original deck was the Victorian Steampunk Tarot Deck which was honestly a fantastic deck. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to get a new tarot deck. I also own that Critical Role major arcana, but I've found that those cards aren't great for tarot. Or at least, the ones I got are bitingly sarcastic and stubborn as all get-out. Extremely pretty art, though!

"What are you not seeing about a career in psychology?"

Wheel of Fortune, reversed - This card depicts a hand-cranked chaff cutter as used on farms to cut hay for livestock feed: although the chaff cutter is a necessity which helps to bring about wealth through the sustenance it supplies to livestock, it's also notorious for its ability to severely injure those who work with it. While the reversed Wheel typically denotes merely a shift towards bad luck, I would also take it as a warning: though this field is renowned for its ability to help others, it is not something to be undertaken lightly. The risk of (most likely emotional and mental) harm to yourself in such a career is a very real possibility, and one that may come down to the luck of the draw rather than being dependent on your own strength of character.

"Would it be a good or bad choice?"
Three of Cups, reversed - The Three of Cups typically denotes good intentions and news being passed from individual to individual, with joyous celebration all around. Reversed, its meaning is also reversed--instead of good intentions and happy news, this card talks about receiving bad news, extreme stress, and the neglecting of one's responsibilities in favor of more pleasurable past times. While the cards cannot tell you for sure whether it would be a "good" choice versus a "bad" choice, they at the very least seem to be implying that such a choice would be draining on you if nothing else.
@Mayble

I currently use the Marigold Tarot Deck (I only got it a few days ago, so I don't currently have an opinion on it), but my original deck was the Victorian Steampunk Tarot Deck which was honestly a fantastic deck. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to get a new tarot deck. I also own that Critical Role major arcana, but I've found that those cards aren't great for tarot. Or at least, the ones I got are bitingly sarcastic and stubborn as all get-out. Extremely pretty art, though!

"What are you not seeing about a career in psychology?"

Wheel of Fortune, reversed - This card depicts a hand-cranked chaff cutter as used on farms to cut hay for livestock feed: although the chaff cutter is a necessity which helps to bring about wealth through the sustenance it supplies to livestock, it's also notorious for its ability to severely injure those who work with it. While the reversed Wheel typically denotes merely a shift towards bad luck, I would also take it as a warning: though this field is renowned for its ability to help others, it is not something to be undertaken lightly. The risk of (most likely emotional and mental) harm to yourself in such a career is a very real possibility, and one that may come down to the luck of the draw rather than being dependent on your own strength of character.

"Would it be a good or bad choice?"
Three of Cups, reversed - The Three of Cups typically denotes good intentions and news being passed from individual to individual, with joyous celebration all around. Reversed, its meaning is also reversed--instead of good intentions and happy news, this card talks about receiving bad news, extreme stress, and the neglecting of one's responsibilities in favor of more pleasurable past times. While the cards cannot tell you for sure whether it would be a "good" choice versus a "bad" choice, they at the very least seem to be implying that such a choice would be draining on you if nothing else.
VAAnkLY.png
@dragonfairy1034

Ace of Rings - This card symbolizes wealth, prosperity, and contentment. When bargaining with the Devil, it's always important not to ask for the impossible, or for "too much"--dealing with the Devil is risky enough business as is, and throwing them through a loop by asking for far less than is typically would probably for to Fiery's advantage.

Ace of Cups - This card symbolizes pining, new love, romantic desire, and new beginning. With a skull full of pomegranate seeds, this card references back to a familiar tale of another, different king of the dead: the tale of Hades and Persephone. Although I don't know Fiery's reasons for making a deal with the Devil, there are multiple ways such a reference to mythology can be taken: maybe the Devil will be charmed by Fiery's personality and attitude, offering a clawful of pomegranate seeds and an opportunity to stay by their side forever. Or maybe Fiery will be offered an innocuous deal which, at first appearance, has a much more far-reaching effect than it first appeared.
@dragonfairy1034

Ace of Rings - This card symbolizes wealth, prosperity, and contentment. When bargaining with the Devil, it's always important not to ask for the impossible, or for "too much"--dealing with the Devil is risky enough business as is, and throwing them through a loop by asking for far less than is typically would probably for to Fiery's advantage.

Ace of Cups - This card symbolizes pining, new love, romantic desire, and new beginning. With a skull full of pomegranate seeds, this card references back to a familiar tale of another, different king of the dead: the tale of Hades and Persephone. Although I don't know Fiery's reasons for making a deal with the Devil, there are multiple ways such a reference to mythology can be taken: maybe the Devil will be charmed by Fiery's personality and attitude, offering a clawful of pomegranate seeds and an opportunity to stay by their side forever. Or maybe Fiery will be offered an innocuous deal which, at first appearance, has a much more far-reaching effect than it first appeared.
VAAnkLY.png
@wolfdragon112

"What will your life be like if your pursue a degree in animal conservation?"

Strength, reversed - In reversal, this card typically denotes an inability to come to terms with one's shortcomings, weakness, and issues with problem solving. This card in reversal can represent being overcome with existential despair at the difficult circumstances we face within our immediate lives and see in the world around us.This card most likely is in reference to the difficulties most individuals involved with environmental sciences are currently facing with the global climate changing rapidly and many species disappearing before our very eyes. Many people almost cannot help but at times feel 'weak' in the face of such a massive, disastrous shift of death and extinction even despite their best efforts.

"Will you ever have an animal conservation (degree?)?"

Nine of Swords, reversed - This card in reversal typically represents shame, doubt, and suspicion. While the upright Nine of Swords talks about others' commentary being the root of despair, the reversed Nine of Swords implies that such feelings are coming from an internal monologue rather than an external source. The cards can't tell you one way or another if you'll ever get it, but they seem to be telling you that if you start doubting yourself or feeling shame for your passions/interests, then you'll only lead yourself down an unpleasant and unhelpful slope.
@wolfdragon112

"What will your life be like if your pursue a degree in animal conservation?"

Strength, reversed - In reversal, this card typically denotes an inability to come to terms with one's shortcomings, weakness, and issues with problem solving. This card in reversal can represent being overcome with existential despair at the difficult circumstances we face within our immediate lives and see in the world around us.This card most likely is in reference to the difficulties most individuals involved with environmental sciences are currently facing with the global climate changing rapidly and many species disappearing before our very eyes. Many people almost cannot help but at times feel 'weak' in the face of such a massive, disastrous shift of death and extinction even despite their best efforts.

"Will you ever have an animal conservation (degree?)?"

Nine of Swords, reversed - This card in reversal typically represents shame, doubt, and suspicion. While the upright Nine of Swords talks about others' commentary being the root of despair, the reversed Nine of Swords implies that such feelings are coming from an internal monologue rather than an external source. The cards can't tell you one way or another if you'll ever get it, but they seem to be telling you that if you start doubting yourself or feeling shame for your passions/interests, then you'll only lead yourself down an unpleasant and unhelpful slope.
VAAnkLY.png
@Stormygio - Thank you so much! That's really cool! Would you mind if I copy and paste it into his bio? Also, is it alright if I get another for Prophet? She would like to know what will be the greatest conflict she will foretell, and how she might steer it to a positive ending without becoming a herald of doom. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50550638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505507/50550638_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Stormygio - Thank you so much! That's really cool! Would you mind if I copy and paste it into his bio? Also, is it alright if I get another for Prophet? She would like to know what will be the greatest conflict she will foretell, and how she might steer it to a positive ending without becoming a herald of doom.

50550638_350.png
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
1 2