Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dergs! (Relocated!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheGrandOne You got it! She'll be on her way in a hot sec!
@TheGrandOne You got it! She'll be on her way in a hot sec!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Added a couple piebald faes to the list! (I have so much piebald in my lair send help)
Added a couple piebald faes to the list! (I have so much piebald in my lair send help)
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
could I get #3 or #4? i don't mind which one tbh, they're both pretty. ^^
could I get #3 or #4? i don't mind which one tbh, they're both pretty. ^^
!!! RICKY/RY/FRANKENSTEIN !!! HE/IT/THEY !!!
@ahisunsi I'll let you have both if you let me know what you're going to name them! I don't like letting dergs leave my lair without names on the off chance they get exalted nameless.
@ahisunsi I'll let you have both if you let me know what you're going to name them! I don't like letting dergs leave my lair without names on the off chance they get exalted nameless.
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Can I ask for #52613354 ? I'd love to name her Ruby!
Can I ask for #52613354 ? I'd love to name her Ruby!
@MintTangle oh! sol for #3 and glimmergaze for #4!
@MintTangle oh! sol for #3 and glimmergaze for #4!
@ahisunsi I'll go ahead and get #4 ready for you, but since @PrincessElise provided a name for #3 first, I'm going to let them have her instead. I hope this isn't too much of a problem, and I'll have the dergs on the way to you both shortly!
@ahisunsi I'll go ahead and get #4 ready for you, but since @PrincessElise provided a name for #3 first, I'm going to let them have her instead. I hope this isn't too much of a problem, and I'll have the dergs on the way to you both shortly!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@MintTangle that's totally alright and completely fair! i'm glad i can at least get one! ^^
@MintTangle that's totally alright and completely fair! i'm glad i can at least get one! ^^
Ooo so pretty! Can I have unnamed #1?
Ooo so pretty! Can I have unnamed #1?
@Juniperskyberry You sure can! She's been looking for a home for a long time. What would you like to name her?
@Juniperskyberry You sure can! She's been looking for a home for a long time. What would you like to name her?
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6