Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | »Zhade's Hatchery« AURABOA
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 371 372
@DeathZhade

Hey there! Just out of curiosity: when were you next planning to breed Kyanite/Sodalite? I was especially looking forward to their kiddos, though I'd still like to stay on the main pinglist. Thanks!!
@DeathZhade

Hey there! Just out of curiosity: when were you next planning to breed Kyanite/Sodalite? I was especially looking forward to their kiddos, though I'd still like to stay on the main pinglist. Thanks!!
YUDrFCG.png
@DeathZhade

Hey lovely - I'm not buying dragons these days, mind taking me off the pinglist(s)? Thanks. :)
@DeathZhade

Hey lovely - I'm not buying dragons these days, mind taking me off the pinglist(s)? Thanks. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana
Sure Enri :)
@Enriana
Sure Enri :)
E5NiyJY.png
@dragonpals
I can breed them this week, any eye color you’d like?
@dragonpals
I can breed them this week, any eye color you’d like?
E5NiyJY.png
@DeathZhade Ooh... Anything that complements them, so probably either Light or Water-- it's your call! I'm crossing my fingers for a Wildclaw male to complement this skin along with this apparel: [item=Accent: Snake Eyes][item=Horizon Starsilks] If you don't get a WC male, though, I'll likely still buy one! And just for reference, so I know how much to save up, will they probably be priced at around 200kt like some of your other starcon kiddos? Thanks so much!!
@DeathZhade

Ooh... Anything that complements them, so probably either Light or Water-- it's your call!

I'm crossing my fingers for a Wildclaw male to complement this skin along with this apparel:
Accent: Snake Eyes Horizon Starsilks

If you don't get a WC male, though, I'll likely still buy one! And just for reference, so I know how much to save up, will they probably be priced at around 200kt like some of your other starcon kiddos? Thanks so much!!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals
Yep, 200KT /gems :)
@dragonpals
Yep, 200KT /gems :)
E5NiyJY.png
I changed my name to doctorvar, just letting you know so you can change the pinglist!
I changed my name to doctorvar, just letting you know so you can change the pinglist!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar
Sure thing Rad :)
@doctorvar
Sure thing Rad :)
E5NiyJY.png
If you're ever selling any of those beautiful little copper XXY gaoler baby girls, ping me; I'd also like to be on your pinglist for any gaolers you're selling. :)
If you're ever selling any of those beautiful little copper XXY gaoler baby girls, ping me; I'd also like to be on your pinglist for any gaolers you're selling. :)
@groothugger
I am selling them :) they’re 150kt / gems each
And sure! I’ll add you
@groothugger
I am selling them :) they’re 150kt / gems each
And sure! I’ll add you
E5NiyJY.png
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 371 372