Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for long term rp partner
1 2
@TheSilverWendigo do you have any characters in mind? Or any planets you want to use?
@TheSilverWendigo do you have any characters in mind? Or any planets you want to use?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Well my normal go-to character is called Quincey and she works for the human-alien government against her own will. she travels the stars so there are many many planets and endless adventures to be had ;3
She is also more of a "for Fun" character then one to be taken seriously, so if you want her to be more serious in rp then just say so and I'll give more serious and less "Well lets have this happen for the giggles" responses and I will also not have her be as powerful as she is made to be for fun.
Well my normal go-to character is called Quincey and she works for the human-alien government against her own will. she travels the stars so there are many many planets and endless adventures to be had ;3
She is also more of a "for Fun" character then one to be taken seriously, so if you want her to be more serious in rp then just say so and I'll give more serious and less "Well lets have this happen for the giggles" responses and I will also not have her be as powerful as she is made to be for fun.
If that wasnt your cup of tea, I do have many other characters that I can use in a Sci-fi fantasy setting... :3
If that wasnt your cup of tea, I do have many other characters that I can use in a Sci-fi fantasy setting... :3
@shadowrwarrior *Kicks down door* DID I HEAR MCU?

I adore marvel to bits and I tend to be an avid roleplayer, due to being unable to work or attend school my schedule is pretty much infinitely free. I also love to chat/joke/game and (obviously) plan with my roleplay partners

I've been roleplaying the MCU practically since it started with Ironman

However I have an unorthdox method of roleplaying and it is something I'd like to discuss over mail/pm if you're interested. I also typically prefer roleplaying over Discord/Skype due to both privacy and freedom reasons. c= Mail me if you're interested please!
@shadowrwarrior *Kicks down door* DID I HEAR MCU?

I adore marvel to bits and I tend to be an avid roleplayer, due to being unable to work or attend school my schedule is pretty much infinitely free. I also love to chat/joke/game and (obviously) plan with my roleplay partners

I've been roleplaying the MCU practically since it started with Ironman

However I have an unorthdox method of roleplaying and it is something I'd like to discuss over mail/pm if you're interested. I also typically prefer roleplaying over Discord/Skype due to both privacy and freedom reasons. c= Mail me if you're interested please!
If I ping multiple times, it's because I'm a horrible typist and I'm Sorry
1 2