Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Smug Bust Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Awesome thank you! Sending payment now :)
Awesome thank you! Sending payment now :)
Can I be on the pinglist please? :D
Can I be on the pinglist please? :D
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
@Marmite Here's your adopt!! With shade and shade-less version. These have been resized to fit in bios so that they don't overflow :> I will be PMing you the full-sized versions to keep my messages in this thread from getting too big lmao, hope you like it!! If there's any alterations youd like me to make such as flipping the canvas, etc, feel free to let me know! I didn't have this information in my original post at first so I wanted to let ya know ;v; [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2778366e4acd029f57cbe6d880d8e6e2/tumblr_pucf149nCj1y8n40xo1_640.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/84f72d96786f80e533fe14b79305b299/tumblr_pucf149nCj1y8n40xo2_640.png[/img]
@Marmite
Here's your adopt!! With shade and shade-less version. These have been resized to fit in bios so that they don't overflow :> I will be PMing you the full-sized versions to keep my messages in this thread from getting too big lmao, hope you like it!! If there's any alterations youd like me to make such as flipping the canvas, etc, feel free to let me know! I didn't have this information in my original post at first so I wanted to let ya know ;v;
tumblr_pucf149nCj1y8n40xo1_640.png
tumblr_pucf149nCj1y8n40xo2_640.png
@Cthuwu
Ye, added!! :D
@Cthuwu
Ye, added!! :D
So cute- id love to be pinged for a slot
So cute- id love to be pinged for a slot
@Merlin010
Thank you! I added you :>
@Merlin010
Thank you! I added you :>
i would also love to be on the pinglist please!
i would also love to be on the pinglist please!
pinglist as well, please ^.^ these are sooo good
pinglist as well, please ^.^ these are sooo good
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@fangoftofu Hello!! Here's the adopt you ordered with shade and unshaded version! These have been slightly resized to fit your dragon's bio. If you want a slightly crispier full-size version, let me know and I can PM it to ya! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/58d0a10f4f2b2b2c0f9409b8a97619f5/tumblr_puegwyHX0c1y8n40xo1_640.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/94eba49aa16511492c9d435941a2dee6/tumblr_puegwyHX0c1y8n40xo2_640.png[/img] I also wanted to let you and @Marmite know that I made a tweak in the form since the two of you ordered before I added it: If you want any alternate versions of your adopts feel free to ask!! Such as flipping the image and such :> I'm going to have extra versions be an ask-for basis so I don't overwhelm clients with so many files. From here on out I'll only provide the shaded, bio-sized version by default unless you ask for other versions. I likely won't be offering to send "full-size" versions anymore as well since there really isn't much of a file-size difference, it was my mistake for not making this adopt the correct size in the first place ;^^ But thank you, the both of you, for ordering!! I had a blast making your adopts and I hope to keep this adopt shop as a long-term project and hopefully add more breeds and/or adopt types in the future!
@fangoftofu
Hello!! Here's the adopt you ordered with shade and unshaded version! These have been slightly resized to fit your dragon's bio. If you want a slightly crispier full-size version, let me know and I can PM it to ya!
tumblr_puegwyHX0c1y8n40xo1_640.png
tumblr_puegwyHX0c1y8n40xo2_640.png
I also wanted to let you and @Marmite know that I made a tweak in the form since the two of you ordered before I added it: If you want any alternate versions of your adopts feel free to ask!! Such as flipping the image and such :> I'm going to have extra versions be an ask-for basis so I don't overwhelm clients with so many files. From here on out I'll only provide the shaded, bio-sized version by default unless you ask for other versions. I likely won't be offering to send "full-size" versions anymore as well since there really isn't much of a file-size difference, it was my mistake for not making this adopt the correct size in the first place ;^^

But thank you, the both of you, for ordering!! I had a blast making your adopts and I hope to keep this adopt shop as a long-term project and hopefully add more breeds and/or adopt types in the future!
@Cyanphire AAAAAHHHHH Thank you so much! She looks so good! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
@Cyanphire AAAAAHHHHH Thank you so much! She looks so good!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12