Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Smug Bust Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Cyanphire Please ping me when you reopen!
@Cyanphire Please ping me when you reopen!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

Could I please get a ping when you reopen? [indent][size=2](/any pinglist- new breeds n' whatnot whatever pinglist you have I want [i]IN[/i]) [/size][/indent] I especially love the spiral smug! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Could I please get a ping when you reopen?
(/any pinglist- new breeds n' whatnot whatever pinglist you have I want IN)

I especially love the spiral smug!
YycIlt9.png
Please ping me for a re-open, i absolutely need a spiral one for my sona dragon, it's perfect
Please ping me for a re-open, i absolutely need a spiral one for my sona dragon, it's perfect
KVbkgOZ.png
@teiidae @Marmite @Zerkjo @Cthuwu @Merlin010 @grolun @Vhyxalas @Scorporius @scarecrane @grolun @Marrigan
Hello everyone! I am currently open for3 slots! :D
Slots have been filled!
However, before you send in your forms, I highly recommend going through my notes/rules since I've made some tweaks and added an option to the form! Other than the addition to the form there's no other huge changes, but I added some clarification on how I'll be running the shop! :>

And even though it will likely be a long while before I add new breeds since I just started this shop, I have created a poll you can vote in for what you'd like to see next here!!
If you experience any problems or notice I've made any mistakes to the poll please let me know! This is my first time working with Google Forms.

And feel free to contact me for any questions, concerns, feedback, etc you may have for the shop and adopts in general! :O This isn't my first attempt at an adopt shop, but I want to keep this up as a long-term project! So I am very open to any and all improvements that can be made.
@teiidae @Marmite @Zerkjo @Cthuwu @Merlin010 @grolun @Vhyxalas @Scorporius @scarecrane @grolun @Marrigan
Hello everyone! I am currently open for3 slots! :D
Slots have been filled!
However, before you send in your forms, I highly recommend going through my notes/rules since I've made some tweaks and added an option to the form! Other than the addition to the form there's no other huge changes, but I added some clarification on how I'll be running the shop! :>

And even though it will likely be a long while before I add new breeds since I just started this shop, I have created a poll you can vote in for what you'd like to see next here!!
If you experience any problems or notice I've made any mistakes to the poll please let me know! This is my first time working with Google Forms.

And feel free to contact me for any questions, concerns, feedback, etc you may have for the shop and adopts in general! :O This isn't my first attempt at an adopt shop, but I want to keep this up as a long-term project! So I am very open to any and all improvements that can be made.
Hey, out of curiosity, would you be willing to take USD for these adopts? I totally understand if you're not capable of that or anything - I just think your art style is super stellar, and I'd love to pay you with IRL money if you were comfortable with it! ----- [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36853535] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EQW441y.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] I'd like just this with the choker+crystal charm combo and not the flowing banners that comes off of it, if possible! [item=dusky rose thorn collar] [b]Other notes/alterations:[/b] This is a scry because I haven't added Bee to this guy yet; I'd also love for you to add the swirl pupils onto the adopt if possible! [b]Payment method:[/b] I'd like to pay with USD if you'd allow it, but if not then I'll likely pay mixed. [b]Adopt version(s) you want:[/b] Default + an apparel-less version + I'd also love to be sent a version with normal pupils if you do the swirl ones, if that's okay! ----- I'd also like to be put on the pinglist, and as a heads up I'd like to put this art on Toyhouse at some point too; I don't know if that was part of the rehosting art warning, but I figured I'd let you know anyway!
Hey, out of curiosity, would you be willing to take USD for these adopts? I totally understand if you're not capable of that or anything - I just think your art style is super stellar, and I'd love to pay you with IRL money if you were comfortable with it!

Dragon Link:
EQW441y.png

Apparel: I'd like just this with the choker+crystal charm combo and not the flowing banners that comes off of it, if possible!
Dusky Rose Thorn Collar
Other notes/alterations: This is a scry because I haven't added Bee to this guy yet; I'd also love for you to add the swirl pupils onto the adopt if possible!
Payment method: I'd like to pay with USD if you'd allow it, but if not then I'll likely pay mixed.
Adopt version(s) you want: Default + an apparel-less version + I'd also love to be sent a version with normal pupils if you do the swirl ones, if that's okay!

I'd also like to be put on the pinglist, and as a heads up I'd like to put this art on Toyhouse at some point too; I don't know if that was part of the rehosting art warning, but I figured I'd let you know anyway!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
Ahh! I'm so happy I think I caught a slot! :o @Cyanphire [b]Dragon Link: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44480271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444803/44480271_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel: (If applicable):[/b] Would this be able to be done? [item=red rose flower crown] [item=Twilight sylvan filigree] [b]Other notes/alterations: (If applicable) N/A[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] Gem, maybe mixed depending on how much/if I can get the apparel piece done! [b]Adopt version(s) you want:[/b] Default + shade-less version and apparel-less version please! He has such dark colors and I'm just not sure how it'd all turn out~
Ahh! I'm so happy I think I caught a slot! :o
@Cyanphire
Dragon Link:

44480271_350.png

Apparel: (If applicable): Would this be able to be done?
Red Rose Flower Crown Twilight Sylvan Filigree
Other notes/alterations: (If applicable) N/A
Payment method: Gem, maybe mixed depending on how much/if I can get the apparel piece done!
Adopt version(s) you want: Default + shade-less version and apparel-less version please! He has such dark colors and I'm just not sure how it'd all turn out~
YycIlt9.png
@Parkakid
That's something I've been considering! :O I've only been a bit hesitant since I'm not familiar with online transactions (and have heard plenty of PayPal horror stories), but I have been looking into things lately! If I work it out and I do decide to do USD slots I'd be happy to let you know when I do :> Thank you for your interest

And I hope you dont mind me asking about something, I totally understand if you might not know the answer tho!
I've seen some shops that do USD slots usually have them higher than their treasure/gem slots. I assume its because if they were to directly translate the treasure/gems to money they wouldn't really get their money's worth in effort and would rather have the FR currency. But since my base price would technically be at least $3, would bumping it up to $5 for the base price be too much of a jump? :O
@Parkakid
That's something I've been considering! :O I've only been a bit hesitant since I'm not familiar with online transactions (and have heard plenty of PayPal horror stories), but I have been looking into things lately! If I work it out and I do decide to do USD slots I'd be happy to let you know when I do :> Thank you for your interest

And I hope you dont mind me asking about something, I totally understand if you might not know the answer tho!
I've seen some shops that do USD slots usually have them higher than their treasure/gem slots. I assume its because if they were to directly translate the treasure/gems to money they wouldn't really get their money's worth in effort and would rather have the FR currency. But since my base price would technically be at least $3, would bumping it up to $5 for the base price be too much of a jump? :O
I wouldn't say so at all! I think your art would be totally worth $5 for base; it seems completely fair to me, I wouldn't even have blinked if you had simply asked me that amount.

Do you currently have any thoughts for how much you'd ask for things like adding on apparel?
I wouldn't say so at all! I think your art would be totally worth $5 for base; it seems completely fair to me, I wouldn't even have blinked if you had simply asked me that amount.

Do you currently have any thoughts for how much you'd ask for things like adding on apparel?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@cyanphire I love these, there's so much personality! [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1180931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11810/1180931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=bloody head bandage] if possible, I don't know if this is too complicated or not [b]Other notes/alterations:[/b] If the bandage is doable, I only want the parts around the eyes and horns and neck, not the mouth. don't want to block that smirk lol [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure! [b]Adopt version(s) you want:[/b] If the apparel is doable, I also want an apparel-less version please!
@cyanphire
I love these, there's so much personality!

Dragon Link:

1180931_350.png

Apparel:
Bloody Head Bandage
if possible, I don't know if this is too complicated or not
Other notes/alterations: If the bandage is doable, I only want the parts around the eyes and horns and neck, not the mouth. don't want to block that smirk lol
Payment method: treasure!
Adopt version(s) you want: If the apparel is doable, I also want an apparel-less version please!

HzxzT7E.png KUcJc1f.png T7oZG2V.png 7NPoCKT.png 9x8LL2o.png 6BflSJ5.png UufrmFo.png Ok4d76e.png 6agDyZh.png dbA9WLD.png 0B6Swia.png IdvUWWa.png
@Marrigan
Your form sounds all good to me! I can do both pieces for 50g/kt each! :> Feel free to send the payment in the currency(s) you'd like

@Parkakid
Just saw your form too, it looks all good to go! I can do the collar without the banners for 75g/kt. And I can do special eyes types, they're included in the base price :> Feel free to send the payment in the currency(s) you'd like as well!

And thank you for the reassurance! As for apparel, I think I might consider a range between $1-$4 each piece depending on complexity

@versidue
Your form's been accepted! I can do the bandage for 50kt! :> I will admit I'm not sure if I'll be able to replicate the part that goes between the eyes since they're so close together in the style of the adopt, but I can still add it around a part of the forehead to make up for that.
And if you want I can also add a piece of bandage around the snout/nose to give the illusion of it covering the mouth without actually covering up any of the teeth/grin art if that makes sense! Just let me know what you'd like :>

Feel free to send the base payment with the bandage payment if you're still interested in adding it, if not just send the base price payment!
@Marrigan
Your form sounds all good to me! I can do both pieces for 50g/kt each! :> Feel free to send the payment in the currency(s) you'd like

@Parkakid
Just saw your form too, it looks all good to go! I can do the collar without the banners for 75g/kt. And I can do special eyes types, they're included in the base price :> Feel free to send the payment in the currency(s) you'd like as well!

And thank you for the reassurance! As for apparel, I think I might consider a range between $1-$4 each piece depending on complexity

@versidue
Your form's been accepted! I can do the bandage for 50kt! :> I will admit I'm not sure if I'll be able to replicate the part that goes between the eyes since they're so close together in the style of the adopt, but I can still add it around a part of the forehead to make up for that.
And if you want I can also add a piece of bandage around the snout/nose to give the illusion of it covering the mouth without actually covering up any of the teeth/grin art if that makes sense! Just let me know what you'd like :>

Feel free to send the base payment with the bandage payment if you're still interested in adding it, if not just send the base price payment!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12