Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking For RP partner
I prefer to rp on discord since I am able to receive notifications on it through my phone and computer which allows for faster response times.

I prefer a focus on character(s). I am down to try out most plots and settings. The point to me is to have fun and explore characters with others.

I really just want to have fun so you do not have to be the most "skilled" or verbose.
I prefer to rp on discord since I am able to receive notifications on it through my phone and computer which allows for faster response times.

I prefer a focus on character(s). I am down to try out most plots and settings. The point to me is to have fun and explore characters with others.

I really just want to have fun so you do not have to be the most "skilled" or verbose.
xYjY92X.jpg____________________________tumblr_oo7t9kyRmI1u4i9xlo1_250.png
Hi! If you're still looking I'd like to RP something :)
I feel fairly confident in my writing abilities, though I'm not super experienced when it comes to roleplay.
I do have discord as well!
Hi! If you're still looking I'd like to RP something :)
I feel fairly confident in my writing abilities, though I'm not super experienced when it comes to roleplay.
I do have discord as well!
Wu2jTuj.png
I'm also up for an rp if you'd like, I'm open for pretty much everything, have been writing in rp's for over 4 yrs now and have discord too ^^
I'm also up for an rp if you'd like, I'm open for pretty much everything, have been writing in rp's for over 4 yrs now and have discord too ^^
MmqCSN4.png
Bump
Bump
Hullo! After roleplaying with the same circle of people for a couple of years, I’m also looking for some new rp friends if you’re still looking.
My response length and favorite topics depend upon my ever-shifting mood, but I tend to use a couple of sentences at least and I usually like fantasy a lot. I also have a Discord!
Hullo! After roleplaying with the same circle of people for a couple of years, I’m also looking for some new rp friends if you’re still looking.
My response length and favorite topics depend upon my ever-shifting mood, but I tend to use a couple of sentences at least and I usually like fantasy a lot. I also have a Discord!
@TechnoMagic Heyo! Sorry to dig this thread out a little bit, but I'm totally down for this! I have quite a few characters that could use a bit of time in the spotlight (And some I'm still looking to develop further), and some good old fashioned roleplay might be just what they need! As a writer, I tend to go a bit longer on replies (Mostly just a paragraph or two). I do have a Discord as well!
@TechnoMagic Heyo! Sorry to dig this thread out a little bit, but I'm totally down for this! I have quite a few characters that could use a bit of time in the spotlight (And some I'm still looking to develop further), and some good old fashioned roleplay might be just what they need! As a writer, I tend to go a bit longer on replies (Mostly just a paragraph or two). I do have a Discord as well!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
@TechnoMagic if you're still looking for partners, I'd be down to RP! Feel free to PM me for my Discord. I don't have any solid plot ideas but I've got a bunch of OCs I could tell you about that might provide a good starting point for an RP.
@TechnoMagic if you're still looking for partners, I'd be down to RP! Feel free to PM me for my Discord. I don't have any solid plot ideas but I've got a bunch of OCs I could tell you about that might provide a good starting point for an RP.
Zq0unQm.png
Some people I messaged haven't responded so still looking for another RP partner. I am on FR time if that matters.
Some people I messaged haven't responded so still looking for another RP partner. I am on FR time if that matters.