Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Imperial/Familar Sculpts
1 2
@Vampire Can I just.. Wow... These are wonderful! I wish I knew how to sculpt with such talent, I'd love to have a mini Cinnabon and Tiramisu from my lair! CX You have a wonderful gift!
@Vampire Can I just.. Wow... These are wonderful! I wish I knew how to sculpt with such talent, I'd love to have a mini Cinnabon and Tiramisu from my lair! CX You have a wonderful gift!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary Thank you n-n Tiramisu looks awesome! Hah your dragons do kind of remind me of cinnabon/coffee~
@Confectionary Thank you n-n Tiramisu looks awesome! Hah your dragons do kind of remind me of cinnabon/coffee~
updated~
updated~
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU SERIOUS THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING. OH MY GOD I WISH I COULD COMMISSION YOU OR SOMETHING THESE ARE INCREDIBLE
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU SERIOUS THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING. OH MY GOD I WISH I COULD COMMISSION YOU OR SOMETHING THESE ARE INCREDIBLE
^u^ Aw thanks! I'm pretty happy with how these are coming out.
^u^ Aw thanks! I'm pretty happy with how these are coming out.
Those are amazing! Also, do I spy Queen Chrysalis in the background of the last one?
Those are amazing! Also, do I spy Queen Chrysalis in the background of the last one?
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Vampire

Ow wow these are lovely sculpts! What kind of clay are you using?
@Vampire

Ow wow these are lovely sculpts! What kind of clay are you using?
Tumblr yo.
Thanks guys. Haha. Good eye @MagicIcewing, that is a Chrysalis sculpture. Made that one a while back to try and sell but unfortunately she never sold. I'm thinking of doing some touch ups and trying to sell her again in the future.

@PsycArtist It's Super Sculpey ^^
Thanks guys. Haha. Good eye @MagicIcewing, that is a Chrysalis sculpture. Made that one a while back to try and sell but unfortunately she never sold. I'm thinking of doing some touch ups and trying to sell her again in the future.

@PsycArtist It's Super Sculpey ^^
These are gorgeous :o. What clay do you use?
These are gorgeous :o. What clay do you use?
wrmgy.png

art by @cactusbee
@Anolki
Thanks and I use Super Sculpey. ^^
@Anolki
Thanks and I use Super Sculpey. ^^
1 2