Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Raviolios No problem! Glad you're happy with it
@Raviolios No problem! Glad you're happy with it
iK0jgh4.png
@LilacGemini It's done!! :D Mizu was so fun to draw! I hope you like it~ I will send you a PM with the code and a big version! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://imgur.com/k9voCZl.png[/img][/url][/center]
@LilacGemini
It's done!! :D Mizu was so fun to draw! I hope you like it~
I will send you a PM with the code and a big version!
k9voCZl.png

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera >:O !!!!!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD

THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
//muffled screaming
@Levantera >:O !!!!!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD

THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
//muffled screaming
7zcCDc4.png
@LilacGemini You're welcome!! So glad you like it! <3
@LilacGemini You're welcome!! So glad you like it! <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Just to record:

Received 35 level 5 dragons from Zakiax as payment, and their drawing has been Dm'd to them.
Just to record:

Received 35 level 5 dragons from Zakiax as payment, and their drawing has been Dm'd to them.
@Panderz Naw, I didn't! I just trust my clients in sending stuff and just have a lil' paper where I write levels and amounts to record for general exalts in-flight. Tbh, I have no idea who sent what and just hope they did the math correctly. F, I should have probably kept track. Is it a problem?
@Panderz Naw, I didn't! I just trust my clients in sending stuff and just have a lil' paper where I write levels and amounts to record for general exalts in-flight. Tbh, I have no idea who sent what and just hope they did the math correctly. F, I should have probably kept track. Is it a problem?
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Uh just a bit. [emoji=spiral scared size=1] We do ask that you keep track on the main sheet so people know how much they need in case they forget as well as records in case someone tries to back out of pay or artist goes poof we know what was finished and what wasn't. It's just a type of safety net for people cuz a lot forget things.
@Meese
Uh just a bit.
We do ask that you keep track on the main sheet so people know how much they need in case they forget as well as records in case someone tries to back out of pay or artist goes poof we know what was finished and what wasn't. It's just a type of safety net for people cuz a lot forget things.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@panderz Oof, I'll keep in mind next time and just use an acceptor I think :/ I'm very sorry! It's been a while since I did foddart and the system was slightly different in my old flight. I'll just write up everyone who personally sent me dragons as done then. I'd rather sell myself short than my clients in case something got messed up.
@panderz Oof, I'll keep in mind next time and just use an acceptor I think :/ I'm very sorry! It's been a while since I did foddart and the system was slightly different in my old flight. I'll just write up everyone who personally sent me dragons as done then. I'd rather sell myself short than my clients in case something got messed up.
iK0jgh4.png
@Amorah Phew this one took me a while but heck yeh it's done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OyJWit0.png[/img]
@Amorah Phew this one took me a while but heck yeh it's done!

OyJWit0.png
iK0jgh4.png
@Hikumi Sorry for the wait! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ftIM8Eg.png[/img] here they are :D let me know if they need any more changes and i hope you like it! edit: woops, forgot to add my signature
@Hikumi
Sorry for the wait!
ftIM8Eg.png
here they are :D
let me know if they need any more changes and i hope you like it!
edit: woops, forgot to add my signature
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41