Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | - DONE -
[center] Hello there! The title says all! I'm selling [b]TWO (2) Clanbound Gaoler Breed Change Scrolls[/b] at [b]normal Marketplace price[/b] which is [u]275kT (275,000t)[/u]! [item=Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler]x2 You [b]can also pay in gems[/b] if you want but that'll be [u]280g[/u] considering the current rates but [b]with a buncha discount[/b]! [/center] [b]Steps to buy one or both of these:[/b] 1) Ping me here asking to buy a scroll(s). 2) Once I confirm, send the dragon you want to be breed changed into a Gaoler. 3) I'll send back the dragon (which is now a Gaoler) in a 2-way CR where you can add the payment! [center]Thanks for looking! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=owl size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]
Hello there!

The title says all! I'm selling TWO (2) Clanbound Gaoler Breed Change Scrolls
at normal Marketplace price which is 275kT (275,000t)!

Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler x2

You can also pay in gems if you want but that'll be 280g
considering the current rates but with a buncha discount!

Steps to buy one or both of these:

1) Ping me here asking to buy a scroll(s).

2) Once I confirm, send the dragon you want to be breed changed into a Gaoler.

3) I'll send back the dragon (which is now a Gaoler) in a 2-way CR where you can add the payment!

Thanks for looking!
yUZ4k.gif
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=owl size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]
yUZ4k.gif
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=owl size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]
yUZ4k.gif
@Zerologist hi i would like to buy both, i have 550kT i can offer ACTUALLY wait i'd like to pay in gems, that'd be like... 560g right?
@Zerologist hi i would like to buy both, i have 550kT i can offer ACTUALLY wait i'd like to pay in gems, that'd be like... 560g right?
joshy / 20 / they/them

goatlings / furvilla
@beefies

Heyo! Sorry for the late reply,, I was sleeping~

Yes it'll be 560g in terms of gems! You can send the dragons my way :D
@beefies

Heyo! Sorry for the late reply,, I was sleeping~

Yes it'll be 560g in terms of gems! You can send the dragons my way :D
yUZ4k.gif