Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Starfall Leveling Services [Open]
[i]Welcome to Starfall Leveling by Kalik. Do you not care to level your dragons? Don't have time? Not sure what to do? Rather spend your time doing other things? Worry not! Within two days, I will have your dragon up to the specified level. All stats will be left for you to decide, all stone slots empty so you may fill them as you choose.[/i] [size=4][b]My Guarantee to You[/b][/size] While in my care, your dragons will not be bred, traded, sold, or exalted. They will be treated with the utmost care. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WDhSpjc.png[/img] [size=4]PRICES[/size] Level 1-10 [b]15g or 15kT[/b] Level 10-15 [b]25g or 25kT[/b] [s]Level 15-20* [b]35g or 35kT[/b][/s] -currently unavailable- [img]https://i.imgur.com/WDhSpjc.png[/img] [size=4]Currently Training...[/size] 1. 2. 3. 4. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WDhSpjc.png[/img] [size=2]* Levels 15-20 may take longer than two days and closer to five. [/size] [size=4][b]DISCLAIMER[/b][/size] [size=3]After I have leveled your dragon and sent you a crossroads requesting payment, you will have seven (7) days to accept the crossroads. If, after seven days, you do not accept the crossroads or if you refuse to pay the fee associated with leveling your dragon will be forfeit to me to do with what I please, whether that be selling, exalting, or continued leveling for my personal use. [b]If you expect for any reason that you will not be able to accept the crossroads within the allotted time-frame, please do not be afraid to message me! We can work out a small boarding fee and I will keep your dragon safe for you in my Den for as long as you need.
Welcome to Starfall Leveling by Kalik. Do you not care to level your dragons? Don't have time? Not sure what to do? Rather spend your time doing other things? Worry not! Within two days, I will have your dragon up to the specified level. All stats will be left for you to decide, all stone slots empty so you may fill them as you choose.

My Guarantee to You
While in my care, your dragons will not be bred, traded, sold, or exalted. They will be treated with the utmost care.

WDhSpjc.png

PRICES
Level 1-10 15g or 15kT
Level 10-15 25g or 25kT
Level 15-20* 35g or 35kT -currently unavailable-

WDhSpjc.png

Currently Training...

WDhSpjc.png

* Levels 15-20 may take longer than two days and closer to five.

DISCLAIMER
After I have leveled your dragon and sent you a crossroads requesting payment, you will have seven (7) days to accept the crossroads. If, after seven days, you do not accept the crossroads or if you refuse to pay the fee associated with leveling your dragon will be forfeit to me to do with what I please, whether that be selling, exalting, or continued leveling for my personal use. If you expect for any reason that you will not be able to accept the crossroads within the allotted time-frame, please do not be afraid to message me! We can work out a small boarding fee and I will keep your dragon safe for you in my Den for as long as you need.
>>Reserved<<
>>Reserved<<
>>Reserved<<
>>Reserved<<
boop
boop