Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | You Monster- Choose Your Own Adventure
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71
Welcome back!

A - though I admit, it would be good to know what she did to make my eyes able to open, or if that's not the case, why she touched me
(Do I refer to the mirror as me or you when talking about the MC? We?)
Welcome back!

A - though I admit, it would be good to know what she did to make my eyes able to open, or if that's not the case, why she touched me
(Do I refer to the mirror as me or you when talking about the MC? We?)
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
A. You need to see. Also maybe they just tapped you to get your attention better (we did seem to just be focused on the pearl)?
A. You need to see. Also maybe they just tapped you to get your attention better (we did seem to just be focused on the pearl)?
furry_fiddle.png
A, because seeing is important and .. ^^ the pearl?

hi i wanna contribute i have nothing else to do this looks Really cool
A, because seeing is important and .. ^^ the pearl?

hi i wanna contribute i have nothing else to do this looks Really cool
@wxlkingdxzed It keeps mentioning how heat went into the pearl and now its glowing with heat so i think we might've been distracted by that
@wxlkingdxzed It keeps mentioning how heat went into the pearl and now its glowing with heat so i think we might've been distracted by that
furry_fiddle.png
@Beany121
Mm,, definitely,
But if it's glowing , depending on how bright it is, opening our eyes might hurt them? It's food for thought, at the very least
@Beany121
Mm,, definitely,
But if it's glowing , depending on how bright it is, opening our eyes might hurt them? It's food for thought, at the very least
A - Maybe, but if it doesn't, @wxlkingdxzed, we might actually see with the pearl's light!
A - Maybe, but if it doesn't, @wxlkingdxzed, we might actually see with the pearl's light!
[center]@Stars9806 @Perpdaherps @Mothlight @Painrivers @childish @Lynz @ScrollWyrm @MaybeHuman @Bronzewing @TheDerpyCat @Beany121 @Swagolor @ArachnidArcana @Shadowonwater @SynaWyi @Pteranodon @DaeDae929 @Woolygods @FoxScara[/center] ------- [center][b][u]A[/u][/b] You open your forward eyes, and squint against the somewhat bright light coming from her pearl. You adjust quickly though, and see her clearly for the first time, standing across from you on the cave floor, holding her pearl. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=162&auth=c973c5780fb05ed2fc673a2487820afad95933b7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She sighs as she notices your eyes open. “Oh good, they are working. Come on, we should get out of here.” She begins walking towards what looks to be what could be an exit, and you look around, seeing the mirror, now dead. Now that you can see them clearly, they're rather large. Something about them seems off, almost familiar, but you can’t place it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=20&winggene=4&wings=53&auth=095167d91d0328865807697986d93183c6020b08&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b][u]A) [/u][/b] Follow the pearlcatcher. [b][u]B) [/u][/b] Investigate the mirror. (The pearlcatcher might follow you.) [b][u]C) [/u][/b] Pick up a rock. (Why not? They’re everywhere. You might follow the pearlcatcher.) [b][u]D) [/u][/b] Do nothing. [b][u]E) [/u][/b] Ask her name. (You will follow her. She gets more confused and skeptical every time you don’t remember something, however.) [b][u]F) [/u][/b] Ask your name. (You will follow her. She gets more confused and skeptical every time you don’t remember something, however.)[/center]

A
You open your forward eyes, and squint against the somewhat bright light coming from her pearl. You adjust quickly though, and see her clearly for the first time, standing across from you on the cave floor, holding her pearl.
dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=162&auth=c973c5780fb05ed2fc673a2487820afad95933b7&dummyext=prev.png
She sighs as she notices your eyes open. “Oh good, they are working. Come on, we should get out of here.” She begins walking towards what looks to be what could be an exit, and you look around, seeing the mirror, now dead. Now that you can see them clearly, they're rather large. Something about them seems off, almost familiar, but you can’t place it.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=20&winggene=4&wings=53&auth=095167d91d0328865807697986d93183c6020b08&dummyext=prev.png

A) Follow the pearlcatcher.
B) Investigate the mirror. (The pearlcatcher might follow you.)
C) Pick up a rock. (Why not? They’re everywhere. You might follow the pearlcatcher.)
D) Do nothing.
E) Ask her name. (You will follow her. She gets more confused and skeptical every time you don’t remember something, however.)
F) Ask your name. (You will follow her. She gets more confused and skeptical every time you don’t remember something, however.)
f
both ton pay respects for dead guy and to learn me nam
f
both ton pay respects for dead guy and to learn me nam
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
D
D
FoxScara.png
B
I want to know more about this Mirror
B
I want to know more about this Mirror
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71