Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The iBurner - Rainbows errywhere
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 95 96
@win

Sorry but right now I am only looking for girls
@win

Sorry but right now I am only looking for girls
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
I actually won't need to be pinged for any sunshine/lemon/leaf coatls in particular anymore.

But do keep me on your ping list because I might someday buy something different. You have many lovely pairs! All of which breed colors in the ranges that I love the most :)
I actually won't need to be pinged for any sunshine/lemon/leaf coatls in particular anymore.

But do keep me on your ping list because I might someday buy something different. You have many lovely pairs! All of which breed colors in the ranges that I love the most :)
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Win
Thank you! I think I actually just spent my last amount of Treasure! Sorry! They are -gorgeous boys though!
@Win
Thank you! I think I actually just spent my last amount of Treasure! Sorry! They are -gorgeous boys though!
VjTK4Xg.png
@win i think i'll pass this time around. Hoping for a brighter tert if possible. :)
@win i think i'll pass this time around. Hoping for a brighter tert if possible. :)
@Win
No problem~!
@Win
No problem~!
VjTK4Xg.png
@Win

I would love one of the twin boys from Lorikeet's brood!

Also check your messages~! I have a leaf/banana/banana female that might work as part of our trade.

Also may I be put on a ping list for the following pairs?

Melonball & Elixar

Peleides & Nyatha

Liefling & Fireleaf

Licorice & Macaron
@Win

I would love one of the twin boys from Lorikeet's brood!

Also check your messages~! I have a leaf/banana/banana female that might work as part of our trade.

Also may I be put on a ping list for the following pairs?

Melonball & Elixar

Peleides & Nyatha

Liefling & Fireleaf

Licorice & Macaron
@Win

I'd love to snatch up that Sunshine/Gold/Leaf boy if he's still available!
@Win

I'd love to snatch up that Sunshine/Gold/Leaf boy if he's still available!
@Win

No problem! I wasn't sure if she'd already picked or not.
@Win

No problem! I wasn't sure if she'd already picked or not.
@Win
Ooooh~ ;O;
I really love that Sunshine/Banana/Leaf Girl and Sunshine/Gold/Leaf Boy.
SADLY, I just spent all my money on a Triple White IriShimGem boy XD;;;
So I got nothin' right now ;O;
If they're still available when I get all my funds back I'll be all over that. X3

Also, did you ever get my PM? XD
Maybe I forgot to send it. D: Or something. XD
Was wondering if you wanted to become hatchery affiliates~? Maybe, possibly~? ;u;
@Win
Ooooh~ ;O;
I really love that Sunshine/Banana/Leaf Girl and Sunshine/Gold/Leaf Boy.
SADLY, I just spent all my money on a Triple White IriShimGem boy XD;;;
So I got nothin' right now ;O;
If they're still available when I get all my funds back I'll be all over that. X3

Also, did you ever get my PM? XD
Maybe I forgot to send it. D: Or something. XD
Was wondering if you wanted to become hatchery affiliates~? Maybe, possibly~? ;u;
@ToastyToastie -
I've been really bad at replying to PMs - there's apparently an entire page of them that I overlooked, sooo smh
I'll look over it now, but SURE I'd love to be hatchery affiliates :)
Can never have enough brights IMO.

I can tell you if the sunshine/banana/leaf boy is still available in a few days, and if he is, I can set him aside or put him on payment plan for you!
@ToastyToastie -
I've been really bad at replying to PMs - there's apparently an entire page of them that I overlooked, sooo smh
I'll look over it now, but SURE I'd love to be hatchery affiliates :)
Can never have enough brights IMO.

I can tell you if the sunshine/banana/leaf boy is still available in a few days, and if he is, I can set him aside or put him on payment plan for you!
oz2YrQ2.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 95 96