Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41
@Ekksu
Hello! Is it possible for me to order two Borbs at once? I love them!! :D
Sorry to hear about your wrist, I wish you a speedy recovery. Please take your time with my order, if this sounds okay! I don't wanna overwhelm you ;o;
@Ekksu
Hello! Is it possible for me to order two Borbs at once? I love them!! :D
Sorry to hear about your wrist, I wish you a speedy recovery. Please take your time with my order, if this sounds okay! I don't wanna overwhelm you ;o;

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Ekksu Ahhh yay I'm looking forward to BORBS! [b]Username & ID:[/b] Levantera #351427 [b]Order / Base:[/b] Borb 2.0, x2 [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50322632]Flynn[/url][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=23&auth=04c365e7afaa57ff7e8cafe73d67ab3261ee5600&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Levels:[/b] I'll be sending in 4 level 8's, 2 level 7 for new gene Seraph and apparel piece! <3 (46 total I think) [b]Other Information:[/b] Cherub/Seraph/Underbelly. Please draw his Lute! :) I gave you his scry, because only one apparel piece. Doesn't have to be too detailed if it's troublesome! [item=finely crafted lute] [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49841235]Cirilla[/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=135&auth=65222fc65a5bc9778540796939ad8343af01b2d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Levels:[/b] 4 level 8's and 2 lvl 7's for sponsoring Skink + Filigree rapier (Another 46 total!) Please correct me if I'm wrong lol I'm terrible at math [b]Other Information:[/b] Skink/Noxtide/Runes. Could you make her beak/feet purple like the runes? Please draw her sword! Again, it doesn't have to be detailed. [item=filigree rapier] Thank you so much, sorry for all the specific stuff ahaha ^^ I'll be leveling up dergs for you tonight~
@Ekksu Ahhh yay I'm looking forward to BORBS!

Username & ID: Levantera #351427
Order / Base: Borb 2.0, x2
Link to Dragon/Character: Flynndragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=23&auth=04c365e7afaa57ff7e8cafe73d67ab3261ee5600&dummyext=prev.png
Levels: I'll be sending in 4 level 8's, 2 level 7 for new gene Seraph and apparel piece! <3 (46 total I think)
Other Information: Cherub/Seraph/Underbelly. Please draw his Lute! :) I gave you his scry, because only one apparel piece. Doesn't have to be too detailed if it's troublesome! Finely Crafted Lute

Link to Dragon/Character: Cirilla
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=135&auth=65222fc65a5bc9778540796939ad8343af01b2d4&dummyext=prev.png
Levels: 4 level 8's and 2 lvl 7's for sponsoring Skink + Filigree rapier (Another 46 total!) Please correct me if I'm wrong lol I'm terrible at math
Other Information: Skink/Noxtide/Runes. Could you make her beak/feet purple like the runes? Please draw her sword! Again, it doesn't have to be detailed.
Filigree Rapier

Thank you so much, sorry for all the specific stuff ahaha ^^ I'll be leveling up dergs for you tonight~

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera yes i would love the new tertiary (´?ω?`)
@Levantera yes i would love the new tertiary (´?ω?`)
7zcCDc4.png
@CafeAllure got it! :)
@CafeAllure got it! :)
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
======================================
ODP Hatchery Following the Wind
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@Ekksu Hi! I think you missed my order? I have CRs with dragons reserved.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2691534/4#post_39625456
@Ekksu Hi! I think you missed my order? I have CRs with dragons reserved.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2691534/4#post_39625456
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@prdxkat

Username: LagiaCrusoe
Player ID Number: 467929
Link to Dragon/Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=467929&tab=dragon&did=12349625
Preferred pose/expression/etc: Same pose as the Bogsneak. :D Is it possible to have one eyebrow raised? like a kinda judging look?
Artstyle (Bust, Squishy, or Plushie): Bust
Price: 100 levels
Other Information: I'd like too add his Fathomsearch Halo, Warmwater Wanderers, and Diver's Crown. Can the Fathomsearch Halo serve as a frame for the bust? Thank you!
@prdxkat

Username: LagiaCrusoe
Player ID Number: 467929
Link to Dragon/Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=467929&tab=dragon&did=12349625
Preferred pose/expression/etc: Same pose as the Bogsneak. :D Is it possible to have one eyebrow raised? like a kinda judging look?
Artstyle (Bust, Squishy, or Plushie): Bust
Price: 100 levels
Other Information: I'd like too add his Fathomsearch Halo, Warmwater Wanderers, and Diver's Crown. Can the Fathomsearch Halo serve as a frame for the bust? Thank you!
H2EmE2A.png
@LagiaCrusoe Thank you for the order! I can definitely draw that expression and put a frame too! Order confirmed [emoji=heart size=1]
@LagiaCrusoe Thank you for the order! I can definitely draw that expression and put a frame too! Order confirmed
ZivNWqu.png
@CafeAllure Yay! I finished! So this is what you ordered: [quote=CafeAllure]@qerrat Username:CafeAllure Player ID Number:367168 Link to Dragon/Familiar: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=367168&tab=dragon&did=39421234 Length:Medium Plot Ideas (feel free to leave blank if you got nothing!): I need to get from you a funny, but cute customer service story. Whether it be a bad awkward experience, or maybe just terrible idea. My lore is cafe themed, and this is for the owner of it.[/quote] And here is your story! :) [quote=Your Story] Espresso hummed as he popped straws into the coffee cups. He was very excited. One of the most important dragons in the Ice Flight was coming to his Cafe! Espresso poked his head out of the door, making sure that he wasn't in there. Espresso went back to work on other customers' drinks. There was a sudden ring of the door being opened, and a loud collective gasp from his customers. This was it. He was here. Espresso darted out just in time to see a waitress curtsying and offering him the best table, the one that overlooked the hills. She gave him a menu, then whisked away. Espresso went back into the back room of his shop, and continued his brewing and preparing. Minutes later, the bell rang again.This time, it was a dragon named Crankshod. Espresso disliked Crankshod very much. His first time he had seen him, Crankshod has discriminated his Cafe, and yet he still came just so that he could leave a terrible review on his Cafe. Now he came everyday for that sole purpose. He could hear a waiter taking his order, and then immediately an order appeared at the window. Not bothering to read it, as Crankshod always ordered the same thing, Espresso began pouring out his drink: a double-shot Vanilla Bean Mocha. He quickly mixed it, and didn't care that some sprayed out. He then used his toothpick and absent-mindedly drew some quick designs. He then placed the cup of Mocha on the window, and began working on the Duke's order. He had overheard him ordering so he didn't even need to check the order. He carefully poured the deep-blue tea into the tall glass, then carefully put two blueberries to float in the tea. Espresso then took a wavy, pretty, silver-lined straw and stuck it into the drink, and put it onto the sill. The Mocha went first, and was followed shortly by the tea. Espresso decided to peek his head out of the window, to see if the Duke liked his drink. But to his horror, one waitress was bringing the beautiful Iced Tea to Crankshod, and another was bringing the Mocha to the Duke. He could only watch in complete humiliation as both customers looked at their drink in surprise. He backed back into the back room, feeling sick to his stomach. His cafe was done now. Who cared if a dragon like Crankshod didn't like it, but the duke of the Ice Flight? There was a tap on the door, and his number-one waitress came in, with a grin on her face. She told him that he had messed up the order sheets by putting them next to the wrong drinks, so the waiters took them to the wrong tables. However, she said that both customers were shocked at the quality of the drinks, the Duke especially, at the work of art on the cup. It was a beautiful portrait of his castle, and he had said that he had gotten every detail right. Later that night, the Cafe Allure got word that the Duke was sending them a huge amount of treasure and supply to keep their Cafe going. Espresso threw a huge party, and everyone got a free Mocha. That night, Crankshod came and apologized for being such a jerk and a pain-in-the-tail. Espresso accepted his apology, and got him an Iced Tea to celebrate. Now, every Wednesday Espresso purposefully mixes up everyone's order, and has them delivered to random tables. In fact, sometimes it is said that they're busiest on Wednesdays. Espresso loves watching people receiving their surprise order, then laughing with happiness. Maybe he loves that almost as much as he loves making and brewing the drinks. But just maybe, as Espresso loves brewing drinks very much.[/quote] Let me know if there's anything I need to change or fix, and I hope you have a wonderful day! :D Thanks, ~Qerrat
@CafeAllure Yay! I finished! So this is what you ordered:
CafeAllure wrote:
@qerrat

Username:CafeAllure
Player ID Number:367168
Link to Dragon/Familiar: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=367168&tab=dragon&did=39421234
Length:Medium
Plot Ideas (feel free to leave blank if you got nothing!): I need to get from you a funny, but cute customer service story. Whether it be a bad awkward experience, or maybe just terrible idea. My lore is cafe themed, and this is for the owner of it.

And here is your story! :)
Your Story wrote:
Espresso hummed as he popped straws into the coffee cups. He was very excited. One of the most important dragons in the Ice Flight was coming to his Cafe! Espresso poked his head out of the door, making sure that he wasn't in there. Espresso went back to work on other customers' drinks. There was a sudden ring of the door being opened, and a loud collective gasp from his customers. This was it. He was here. Espresso darted out just in time to see a waitress curtsying and offering him the best table, the one that overlooked the hills. She gave him a menu, then whisked away. Espresso went back into the back room of his shop, and continued his brewing and preparing.
Minutes later, the bell rang again.This time, it was a dragon named Crankshod. Espresso disliked Crankshod very much. His first time he had seen him, Crankshod has discriminated his Cafe, and yet he still came just so that he could leave a terrible review on his Cafe. Now he came everyday for that sole purpose. He could hear a waiter taking his order, and then immediately an order appeared at the window. Not bothering to read it, as Crankshod always ordered the same thing, Espresso began pouring out his drink: a double-shot Vanilla Bean Mocha. He quickly mixed it, and didn't care that some sprayed out. He then used his toothpick and absent-mindedly drew some quick designs. He then placed the cup of Mocha on the window, and began working on the Duke's order. He had overheard him ordering so he didn't even need to check the order. He carefully poured the deep-blue tea into the tall glass, then carefully put two blueberries to float in the tea. Espresso then took a wavy, pretty, silver-lined straw and stuck it into the drink, and put it onto the sill.
The Mocha went first, and was followed shortly by the tea. Espresso decided to peek his head out of the window, to see if the Duke liked his drink. But to his horror, one waitress was bringing the beautiful Iced Tea to Crankshod, and another was bringing the Mocha to the Duke. He could only watch in complete humiliation as both customers looked at their drink in surprise. He backed back into the back room, feeling sick to his stomach. His cafe was done now. Who cared if a dragon like Crankshod didn't like it, but the duke of the Ice Flight? There was a tap on the door, and his number-one waitress came in, with a grin on her face. She told him that he had messed up the order sheets by putting them next to the wrong drinks, so the waiters took them to the wrong tables. However, she said that both customers were shocked at the quality of the drinks, the Duke especially, at the work of art on the cup. It was a beautiful portrait of his castle, and he had said that he had gotten every detail right.
Later that night, the Cafe Allure got word that the Duke was sending them a huge amount of treasure and supply to keep their Cafe going. Espresso threw a huge party, and everyone got a free Mocha. That night, Crankshod came and apologized for being such a jerk and a pain-in-the-tail. Espresso accepted his apology, and got him an Iced Tea to celebrate.
Now, every Wednesday Espresso purposefully mixes up everyone's order, and has them delivered to random tables. In fact, sometimes it is said that they're busiest on Wednesdays. Espresso loves watching people receiving their surprise order, then laughing with happiness. Maybe he loves that almost as much as he loves making and brewing the drinks. But just maybe, as Espresso loves brewing drinks very much.

Let me know if there's anything I need to change or fix, and I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Thanks,
~Qerrat
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@Welgan Order : A4 Scene Challenge Username: qerrat Player ID Number: 461721 Description of the scene: The two adult dragons (Carrotz and Crimson) sitting under a tree (doesn't have to be complicated) on a blanket, watching their hatchling Dream play with his Corn snake. The tree that Carrotz and Crimson are sitting under is the only tree in the field. The sky is clear, and the sun is shining bright. Carrotz and Crimson are leaned into each other in a loving way, and are watching their hatchling with a smile. Their hatchling is oblivious to this, and is rolling upside-down with his snake. Involved elements: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=461721&tab=dragon&did=51336826][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513369/51336826.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=461721&tab=dragon&did=51324054][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513241/51324054.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=461721&tab=dragon&did=52257530][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=11&auth=f96be6b219ef1ae8beaae8b1a903d969565cfc1f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (Do I do a link to a tree? or the Snake? I'm not going to, but tell me if I should! If you click Dream, you will see he's an adult, and is wearing his Corn Snake around his neck if you want to see it. :) ) Extras : Ummmm... I don't think so? But having the two adults and hatchling makes it the same price, right? Price: 70 lvls (I think. The extra adult and hatchling doesn't add, right?)
@Welgan
Order : A4 Scene Challenge
Username: qerrat
Player ID Number: 461721
Description of the scene: The two adult dragons (Carrotz and Crimson) sitting under a tree (doesn't have to be complicated) on a blanket, watching their hatchling Dream play with his Corn snake. The tree that Carrotz and Crimson are sitting under is the only tree in the field. The sky is clear, and the sun is shining bright. Carrotz and Crimson are leaned into each other in a loving way, and are watching their hatchling with a smile. Their hatchling is oblivious to this, and is rolling upside-down with his snake.
Involved elements:
51336826.png 51324054.png dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=11&auth=f96be6b219ef1ae8beaae8b1a903d969565cfc1f&dummyext=prev.png (Do I do a link to a tree? or the Snake? I'm not going to, but tell me if I should! If you click Dream, you will see he's an adult, and is wearing his Corn Snake around his neck if you want to see it. :) )
Extras : Ummmm... I don't think so? But having the two adults and hatchling makes it the same price, right?
Price: 70 lvls (I think. The extra adult and hatchling doesn't add, right?)
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@Uqsung
@Uqsung
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41