Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] ||Fall of the Eleven|| (Lore Quest)
1 2 3 4 5
Couldn't wait to dress him up so here is Helbram!! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52948302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529484/52948302_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Couldn't wait to dress him up so here is Helbram!!
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hzvonpzcngbad5x/shadowtop2.png[/img] [font=century][size=5] A little bit of Helbram's history [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52948302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529484/52948302_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=century][size=5] Six years ago... The air was calm and the smell of pine wafted throughout the Tangled Wood and its residents. "Ready or not, here I come," said a Spiral hatchling. The Spiral started to look everywhere fromm up the thorny branches to down the glowing mushrooms "Found you, Ace! I know you're under there Shana! One by one the seeker found all his friends except for one... "Where's Helbram?" A small Snapper named Shana asked. "He always gets too deep into the woods." said the Spiral. The group of friends search for 30 minutes and still no sign of their missing friend. "Hey! You hatchlings! Go back to your families before you get lost in the woods" said one of the armor-cladded Guardians. "But our friend is..." "GO NOW!" the Guardian screamed. The group walked back to the outskirts of the woods, leaving their friend, Helbram behind. "Ha, they'll never find me in here" said a Skydancer hatchling, with butterfly wings of purple hues and flickers of light around him. Helbram, waiting for an hour got tired and went down from the tree he climbed. "I sure fooled them! I guess they gave up" "Come here let's play more!" said a voice from behind him. A gloomwillow guide appeared from behind the tree. "Follow me! I'm sure we'll be able to find you in hide and seek!" said the creature. "We'll see about that!" With that, the young Skydancer followed the gloomwillow guide. They walked for several minutes deeper into the woods. "Where are your friends?" asked Helbram. "We're almost there!" After a few dozen steps following the flying creature, "I think I need to go ba.." The sound of dirt, gravel, and brambles whisking the hatchling away as he fell off a cliff. Helbram was covered in bruises and cuts. "Hey, help me get out of here" The gloomwillow guide gave out a maniacal laugh and said "That was easier than I thought, you ARE a fool." Helbram was speechless. "It's done, my lady. The Lightweaver's prediction was right. He won't survive that fall so you can rest easy." [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ven9gmk4qi14dr5/shadowbottom2.png[/img]
shadowtop2.png

A little bit of Helbram's history

Six years ago...

The air was calm and the smell of pine wafted throughout the Tangled Wood and its residents. "Ready or not, here I come," said a Spiral hatchling. The Spiral started to look everywhere fromm up the thorny branches to down the glowing mushrooms "Found you, Ace! I know you're under there Shana! One by one the seeker found all his friends except for one... "Where's Helbram?" A small Snapper named Shana asked. "He always gets too deep into the woods." said the Spiral.

The group of friends search for 30 minutes and still no sign of their missing friend. "Hey! You hatchlings! Go back to your families before you get lost in the woods" said one of the armor-cladded Guardians. "But our friend is..." "GO NOW!" the Guardian screamed. The group walked back to the outskirts of the woods, leaving their friend, Helbram behind.

"Ha, they'll never find me in here" said a Skydancer hatchling, with butterfly wings of purple hues and flickers of light around him. Helbram, waiting for an hour got tired and went down from the tree he climbed. "I sure fooled them! I guess they gave up"

"Come here let's play more!" said a voice from behind him. A gloomwillow guide appeared from behind the tree. "Follow me! I'm sure we'll be able to find you in hide and seek!" said the creature. "We'll see about that!" With that, the young Skydancer followed the gloomwillow guide. They walked for several minutes deeper into the woods. "Where are your friends?" asked Helbram. "We're almost there!" After a few dozen steps following the flying creature, "I think I need to go ba.." The sound of dirt, gravel, and brambles whisking the hatchling away as he fell off a cliff.

Helbram was covered in bruises and cuts. "Hey, help me get out of here" The gloomwillow guide gave out a maniacal laugh and said "That was easier than I thought, you ARE a fool." Helbram was speechless. "It's done, my lady. The Lightweaver's prediction was right. He won't survive that fall so you can rest easy."

shadowbottom2.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hzvonpzcngbad5x/shadowtop2.png[/img] [center][font=century][size=5]The Shadowbinder finally revealed!!!??!?! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52948302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529484/52948302_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [font=century][size=5]Instead of gathering info on the duo about their gloomwillow guide companion, he ended up in a more complicated situation. The stranger was a Nocturne named Lilith, who could control and bend the shadows (he learned that the hard way) and the hatchling killer was actually a shaman, named Diablo who can bend the mists and create illusions. His job is to imitate the Shadowbinder and tell all of Tangled Wood's residents to stop the maniacal tradition of executing hatchlings, whose only wrongdoing is being different. This may be the greatest trick yet. "I wonder if I should tell them about their faerie companion.." Helbram thought to himself. Finally, on the night of the new moon, the hatching ceremony begun. "Let's change history together" Lilith said. As the night continued and ceremony neared its end, clouds of smoky shadow spread throughout the whole Forum. "I guess that's my cue" Helbram thought. He flew towards the stage and bellowed a horrifying scream. "Hmm, I don't look any different, the fear on their faces say otherwise though" Helbram thought. As he was about to speak he saw something strange in one of the hatchlings with disabilities. Following the script, Lilith gave him, "I have come with an announcement. The Shadow flight is known for being mischievous tricksters of the night. But one thing they don't know about us is our sense of community. Each dragon has a unique talent, skill, and personality that they could offer our flight despite our differences. Just like shadows, we find strength in being united. There's nothing wrong with deception and trickery here and there but let's use it to get the upper hand on evil and deranged dragons. How can we unite if the shadows within our flight are already shattered?" "Did Helbram add those parts" Nix asked Lilith. "Yep, totally him." she replied. "That is why all hatchlings whatever their differences deserve a chance in our flight." Helbram picked one of the hatchlings whose tail didn't grow correctly. "This hatchling deserves a chance" Upon inspection, Helbram noticed that the shadow of the hatchling's tail was... there. Despite Helbram clearly seeing that the tail of the hatchling doesn't exist, even touching the place where it's supposed to be just to be sure. "What is th..." Suddenly, cracks spread across the Forum and gigantic brown brambles erupted from the ground. The midnight sky was replaced by a dark purple ceiling. Liquid shadow emerged from the cracks and fused to form a familiar-looking dragon. "Amara.." said Lilith. "You've done well, Nix. You gathered me the three dragons in one single spot. It'll be much easier to kill them now." Amara said. "My lady, they're good dragons please just.." "SILENCE!" Hands of shadow emerged from the ground and slammed Nix to the ground, the creature's glowing eyes flickering into darkness. "Nix!" Lilith screamed as her world suddenly turned dark as her vision turned into darkness without Nix's guidance. Amara turned to Diablo. "So you're the one negating all my illusions" "So you mean..." Diablo said in hesitation. "There was never anything wrong with the hatchlings.." Helbram said. "Bravo! You found my little secret. I've stayed in this form deep in the Tangled Wood controlling the murk and shadows casting illusions on all the hatchlings. You're all under my spell. If I say I want something hidden from sight, everyone in the Tangled Wood won't be able to see, hear, or even feel it. I guess there's no use hiding anymore." Amara said. The Fae suddenly melts into shadow. Mists, murk, and the shadows from all directions gather to where Amara stood, slowly turning into a gigantic specter of a dragon. Brambles erupted from the ground, encasing the spherical shadow. Suddenly, a lightning strike hits the sphere and an enormous dragon made of shadow itself stood before the trio and the residents of Tangled Wood, its head barely seen shrouded by the clouds. "It's good to be back in my original form" Shadowbinder said. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ven9gmk4qi14dr5/shadowbottom2.png[/img]
shadowtop2.png
The Shadowbinder finally revealed!!!??!?!

52948302_350.png

Instead of gathering info on the duo about their gloomwillow guide companion, he ended up in a more complicated situation. The stranger was a Nocturne named Lilith, who could control and bend the shadows (he learned that the hard way) and the hatchling killer was actually a shaman, named Diablo who can bend the mists and create illusions. His job is to imitate the Shadowbinder and tell all of Tangled Wood's residents to stop the maniacal tradition of executing hatchlings, whose only wrongdoing is being different. This may be the greatest trick yet. "I wonder if I should tell them about their faerie companion.." Helbram thought to himself.

Finally, on the night of the new moon, the hatching ceremony begun. "Let's change history together" Lilith said. As the night continued and ceremony neared its end, clouds of smoky shadow spread throughout the whole Forum. "I guess that's my cue" Helbram thought. He flew towards the stage and bellowed a horrifying scream. "Hmm, I don't look any different, the fear on their faces say otherwise though" Helbram thought. As he was about to speak he saw something strange in one of the hatchlings with disabilities.

Following the script, Lilith gave him, "I have come with an announcement. The Shadow flight is known for being mischievous tricksters of the night. But one thing they don't know about us is our sense of community. Each dragon has a unique talent, skill, and personality that they could offer our flight despite our differences. Just like shadows, we find strength in being united. There's nothing wrong with deception and trickery here and there but let's use it to get the upper hand on evil and deranged dragons. How can we unite if the shadows within our flight are already shattered?"

"Did Helbram add those parts" Nix asked Lilith. "Yep, totally him." she replied. "That is why all hatchlings whatever their differences deserve a chance in our flight." Helbram picked one of the hatchlings whose tail didn't grow correctly. "This hatchling deserves a chance" Upon inspection, Helbram noticed that the shadow of the hatchling's tail was... there. Despite Helbram clearly seeing that the tail of the hatchling doesn't exist, even touching the place where it's supposed to be just to be sure. "What is th..."

Suddenly, cracks spread across the Forum and gigantic brown brambles erupted from the ground. The midnight sky was replaced by a dark purple ceiling. Liquid shadow emerged from the cracks and fused to form a familiar-looking dragon. "Amara.." said Lilith. "You've done well, Nix. You gathered me the three dragons in one single spot. It'll be much easier to kill them now." Amara said.

"My lady, they're good dragons please just.." "SILENCE!" Hands of shadow emerged from the ground and slammed Nix to the ground, the creature's glowing eyes flickering into darkness. "Nix!" Lilith screamed as her world suddenly turned dark as her vision turned into darkness without Nix's guidance. Amara turned to Diablo. "So you're the one negating all my illusions" "So you mean..." Diablo said in hesitation. "There was never anything wrong with the hatchlings.." Helbram said. "Bravo! You found my little secret. I've stayed in this form deep in the Tangled Wood controlling the murk and shadows casting illusions on all the hatchlings. You're all under my spell. If I say I want something hidden from sight, everyone in the Tangled Wood won't be able to see, hear, or even feel it. I guess there's no use hiding anymore." Amara said.

The Fae suddenly melts into shadow. Mists, murk, and the shadows from all directions gather to where Amara stood, slowly turning into a gigantic specter of a dragon. Brambles erupted from the ground, encasing the spherical shadow. Suddenly, a lightning strike hits the sphere and an enormous dragon made of shadow itself stood before the trio and the residents of Tangled Wood, its head barely seen shrouded by the clouds. "It's good to be back in my original form" Shadowbinder said.

shadowbottom2.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hzvonpzcngbad5x/shadowtop2.png[/img] [center][font=century][size=5]Part 3 of the exciting chapter![/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52948302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529484/52948302_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=century][size=5]Residents of the Tangled Wood panic and scatter as they grab their hatchlings and eggs. "USELESS! All of you! We might have the most number of dragons but we're not winning this war!" Shadowbinder stomped her claw on the ground and suddenly thorny brambles erupted from the ground. The vines entangling everyone in its path and pulling them down underneath the shadows below. Lilith, blind and unaware of the situation, motioned her arms to control the shadows. "Hah! You think I'd actually give you control over the shadows? I was watching you the whole time through your little flying friend and created those shadows remotely. I'm sorry dear, you were never special to begin with." Shadowbinder said. Lilith with tears on her eyes, continued to move her arms trying to bend the shadows, not seeing that her actions were in vain. "I was going to deal with the three of you quietly but I somehow ended up using my ancient form. It was about time to deal with these worthless excuses of dragons in my domain, anyway," the lady of shadow said. "Hide! Just stay here and don't go anywhere!" Diablo whispered to the hatchlings and their parents as he cast an illusion on them covered in brambles and seeping shadows. Diablo spots a tree about to collapse on an Imperial mother and her unhatched egg. "CLASH!" Diablo headbutts the tree away from the mother. "Thank yo.." the mother stopped mid-sentence as she recognized the face of the hatchling killer. "Thank you, our hero" she said. "Always" Diablo replied as he quickly conceals their presence with an illusion. Left and right Diablo alters reality to hide the dragons and trick the Shadowbinder in thinking they have perished. "I sense a lot of magic going on here.." The deep purple clouds thicken in the sky and a storm started to brew. Drops of rain made entirely of shadow engulf the entirety of the Forum and the Tangled Wood. The illusions of Diablo melt away as the shadow carries the illusions away with it. "You can't fool the mistress of tricks, hatchling killer" Shadowbinder said. With that, she stomps the ground again and engulfs more dragons and hatchlings beneath the earth with her shadow grasps. Diablo is completely horrified. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ven9gmk4qi14dr5/shadowbottom2.png[/img]
shadowtop2.png
Part 3 of the exciting chapter!

Residents of the Tangled Wood panic and scatter as they grab their hatchlings and eggs. "USELESS! All of you! We might have the most number of dragons but we're not winning this war!" Shadowbinder stomped her claw on the ground and suddenly thorny brambles erupted from the ground. The vines entangling everyone in its path and pulling them down underneath the shadows below.

Lilith, blind and unaware of the situation, motioned her arms to control the shadows. "Hah! You think I'd actually give you control over the shadows? I was watching you the whole time through your little flying friend and created those shadows remotely. I'm sorry dear, you were never special to begin with." Shadowbinder said. Lilith with tears on her eyes, continued to move her arms trying to bend the shadows, not seeing that her actions were in vain. "I was going to deal with the three of you quietly but I somehow ended up using my ancient form. It was about time to deal with these worthless excuses of dragons in my domain, anyway," the lady of shadow said.

"Hide! Just stay here and don't go anywhere!" Diablo whispered to the hatchlings and their parents as he cast an illusion on them covered in brambles and seeping shadows. Diablo spots a tree about to collapse on an Imperial mother and her unhatched egg. "CLASH!" Diablo headbutts the tree away from the mother. "Thank yo.." the mother stopped mid-sentence as she recognized the face of the hatchling killer. "Thank you, our hero" she said. "Always" Diablo replied as he quickly conceals their presence with an illusion. Left and right Diablo alters reality to hide the dragons and trick the Shadowbinder in thinking they have perished. "I sense a lot of magic going on here.." The deep purple clouds thicken in the sky and a storm started to brew. Drops of rain made entirely of shadow engulf the entirety of the Forum and the Tangled Wood. The illusions of Diablo melt away as the shadow carries the illusions away with it. "You can't fool the mistress of tricks, hatchling killer" Shadowbinder said. With that, she stomps the ground again and engulfs more dragons and hatchlings beneath the earth with her shadow grasps. Diablo is completely horrified.

shadowbottom2.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hzvonpzcngbad5x/shadowtop2.png[/img] [center][font=century][size=5]The end of an era..[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52948302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529484/52948302_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=century][size=5]"Be brave, Lilith.." she kept telling herself. A semi-conscious Nix send a telepathic message and says "You were raised by the deep forests of the Tangled Wood, Lilith. The shadow is IN you, you just have to find it." Nix said. "But I-I don't know where to..," Lilith struggling with her words. "You're not like the Shadowbinder! Use your own shadows!" Nix replied. "My own shadows?" Lilith remembered the hatchlings that came before her who didn't survive and the families torn apart. "The Tangled Wood is MY home. It's not just a forest filled with malice and void. It's a home filled with laughs, games, and surprises in every corner, where all dragons of shapes and sizes are welcomed." Lilith said. As if on cue, shadows started to manifest from Lilith's feet. But, these shadows had a lighter hue, the color of Wisteria. Glowing mushrooms grew from the ground at her feet and glowing flies started to appear. "The shadows reflect the dragon's heart Lilith" Nix said. Immediately, her vision is restored and multiplied as she sees the perspective of dozens of gloomwillow guides. "The Tangled Wood has my back. Be brave, Lilith" she told herself. Lilith bends her shadows into a compact ball and releases a beam straight to the Shadowbinder. "Argghhh" the Shadowbinder said as she stumbled back. There were pieces of shattered shadow scattered where she was hit. "I'm the supreme deity here!! Only I control the shadows!" The Shadowbinder opens her mouth and breaths a plume of shadow that engulfs Lilith and traps her in a sticky dark muck. "I have to use it..." Diablo thought to himself as he saw Lilith struggle to keep her head above the shadowy pool. Diablo conjures a gigantic and hazy mirror image of the Shadowbinder. "Hah, what can an illusion do to hurt me?" Shadowbinder said. "This!" Diablo bit his leg and drew blood. Flesh and bones began to materialize as the mirrored Shadowbinder took form. It spins and whips the Shadowbinder across the face with its tail. The copy pulls Lilith out of the pool and on its back. Suddenly, Lilith pours her shadows on to the dragon and it becomes engulfed in Lilith's shadows. "There has to be something I'm not seeing" Helbram told himself. "She's the mistress of trickery and illusions. She hides in the dark and fights dirty. This battle is too confrontational for her." As Helbram surveyed his surroundings, he detected a slight distortion of space somewhere behind the gigantic Shadowbinder. He immediately runs to the Lilith and Diablo "I think I have a plan, and I hope it works." The Shadowbinder copy slashes the Shadowbinder but she blocks it and whips her tail, sending the copy toppling over the trees. "It's now or never" Lilith said. While riding its back, she commands the Shadowbinder copy to fly to the sky through the clouds. After a few moments, Lilith and her Shadowbinder plumet from the skies like a comet, engulfed in Lilith's shadows. "Hah, it's useless" Shadowbinder opens her mouth, gathering all of her shadows and releases it like a beam towards Lilith. Suddenly Lilith vanishes, sending the beam straight to the sky. "Hi" Helbram said as he headlocks the Shadowbinder from behind her illusion. Instead of being gigantic, she was almost the same size as her captor. "All these tricks must drain a lot of energy from you. Plus your little shadow rain trick revealed waaay too much. you should probably work on that..." Helbram said. "Let go of me you freak!" she screamed. "If you say so" As Helbram said this he quickly disappears from the shadows like a flash. Before she could even react, "SLAAAM!" the much smaller Shadowbinder gets slammed by the jaws of its lighter copy. It pins her to a tree, unable to escape. "Let go of me! You wouldn't be here without ME! I am YOUR GOD! Shadowbinder howled at them. "Your thirst for winning brought ruin to our flight" Lilith said. "Even shedding blood of innocent hatchlings just to win this family squabble." Diablo added. "Guess who's laughing now?" Helbram remarked. How dare YO..," the Shadowbinder was interrupted as Lilith's Shadowbinder breaths an enormous ray of shadow energy that deteriorized the Shadowbinder and her dark shadows. The resulting explosion destroys almost half of the entire Tangled Wood. Where the Shadowbinder stood, a silver eyepiece with a dangling purple gem, the shape of a tear was laying. All of Sornieth rumbled from the intensity of the explosion. "Fool! I warned her" said the Lightweaver. "Hmph, one down I guess" the Flamecaller said. "My sister.. said the Earthshaker [center][font=century][size=6][color=purple][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/f263/f/2016/192/5/8/bouncy_shadow_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0uw.gif[/img]THE END[img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/f263/f/2016/192/5/8/bouncy_shadow_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0uw.gif[/img][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ven9gmk4qi14dr5/shadowbottom2.png[/img]
shadowtop2.png
The end of an era..

"Be brave, Lilith.." she kept telling herself. A semi-conscious Nix send a telepathic message and says "You were raised by the deep forests of the Tangled Wood, Lilith. The shadow is IN you, you just have to find it." Nix said. "But I-I don't know where to..," Lilith struggling with her words. "You're not like the Shadowbinder! Use your own shadows!" Nix replied. "My own shadows?" Lilith remembered the hatchlings that came before her who didn't survive and the families torn apart. "The Tangled Wood is MY home. It's not just a forest filled with malice and void. It's a home filled with laughs, games, and surprises in every corner, where all dragons of shapes and sizes are welcomed." Lilith said.

As if on cue, shadows started to manifest from Lilith's feet. But, these shadows had a lighter hue, the color of Wisteria. Glowing mushrooms grew from the ground at her feet and glowing flies started to appear. "The shadows reflect the dragon's heart Lilith" Nix said. Immediately, her vision is restored and multiplied as she sees the perspective of dozens of gloomwillow guides. "The Tangled Wood has my back. Be brave, Lilith" she told herself. Lilith bends her shadows into a compact ball and releases a beam straight to the Shadowbinder. "Argghhh" the Shadowbinder said as she stumbled back. There were pieces of shattered shadow scattered where she was hit. "I'm the supreme deity here!! Only I control the shadows!" The Shadowbinder opens her mouth and breaths a plume of shadow that engulfs Lilith and traps her in a sticky dark muck.

"I have to use it..." Diablo thought to himself as he saw Lilith struggle to keep her head above the shadowy pool. Diablo conjures a gigantic and hazy mirror image of the Shadowbinder. "Hah, what can an illusion do to hurt me?" Shadowbinder said. "This!" Diablo bit his leg and drew blood. Flesh and bones began to materialize as the mirrored Shadowbinder took form. It spins and whips the Shadowbinder across the face with its tail. The copy pulls Lilith out of the pool and on its back. Suddenly, Lilith pours her shadows on to the dragon and it becomes engulfed in Lilith's shadows.

"There has to be something I'm not seeing" Helbram told himself. "She's the mistress of trickery and illusions. She hides in the dark and fights dirty. This battle is too confrontational for her." As Helbram surveyed his surroundings, he detected a slight distortion of space somewhere behind the gigantic Shadowbinder. He immediately runs to the Lilith and Diablo "I think I have a plan, and I hope it works."

The Shadowbinder copy slashes the Shadowbinder but she blocks it and whips her tail, sending the copy toppling over the trees. "It's now or never" Lilith said. While riding its back, she commands the Shadowbinder copy to fly to the sky through the clouds. After a few moments, Lilith and her Shadowbinder plumet from the skies like a comet, engulfed in Lilith's shadows. "Hah, it's useless" Shadowbinder opens her mouth, gathering all of her shadows and releases it like a beam towards Lilith. Suddenly Lilith vanishes, sending the beam straight to the sky.

"Hi" Helbram said as he headlocks the Shadowbinder from behind her illusion. Instead of being gigantic, she was almost the same size as her captor. "All these tricks must drain a lot of energy from you. Plus your little shadow rain trick revealed waaay too much. you should probably work on that..." Helbram said. "Let go of me you freak!" she screamed. "If you say so" As Helbram said this he quickly disappears from the shadows like a flash. Before she could even react, "SLAAAM!" the much smaller Shadowbinder gets slammed by the jaws of its lighter copy. It pins her to a tree, unable to escape. "Let go of me! You wouldn't be here without ME! I am YOUR GOD! Shadowbinder howled at them. "Your thirst for winning brought ruin to our flight" Lilith said. "Even shedding blood of innocent hatchlings just to win this family squabble." Diablo added. "Guess who's laughing now?" Helbram remarked. How dare YO..," the Shadowbinder was interrupted as Lilith's Shadowbinder breaths an enormous ray of shadow energy that deteriorized the Shadowbinder and her dark shadows. The resulting explosion destroys almost half of the entire Tangled Wood. Where the Shadowbinder stood, a silver eyepiece with a dangling purple gem, the shape of a tear was laying.

All of Sornieth rumbled from the intensity of the explosion. "Fool! I warned her" said the Lightweaver. "Hmph, one down I guess" the Flamecaller said. "My sister.. said the Earthshaker

bouncy_shadow_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0uw.gifTHE ENDbouncy_shadow_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0uw.gif
shadowbottom2.png
@PorcelainChina Hi! Is this an entry for my raffle?
@PorcelainChina Hi! Is this an entry for my raffle?
add me to your pinglist please
add me to your pinglist please
bsj_scrying_contest_pin.png
I wouldn't mind being on this pinglist! It looks really cool.
I wouldn't mind being on this pinglist! It looks really cool.
@PorcelainChina That's cool! I was just confused because you posted here instead of my raffle thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2713041/1]here[/url]. I'll add you to the pinglist [emoji=coatl happy size=1] @RadientAngel Thanks! Sure thing! Join my free raffle for free prizes [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2713041/1]here![/url]
@PorcelainChina That's cool! I was just confused because you posted here instead of my raffle thread here. I'll add you to the pinglist

@RadientAngel Thanks! Sure thing! Join my free raffle for free prizes here!
@Sinkeeper
I removed it from here and put it in the raffle section. Sorry about that.
@Sinkeeper
I removed it from here and put it in the raffle section. Sorry about that.
bsj_scrying_contest_pin.png
1 2 3 4 5