Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Convince Me to Move to Your Flight!
1 2
[center][emoji=wind rune size=1][b][size=5][color=#D0F0C0]The Windswept Plateau[/color][/b][emoji=wind rune size=1] -Amazing, friendly [i]atmosphere[/i] hahahah -The Cloudsong. It's a [i]floating city[/i] made of kites and platforms who doesn't think that's cool -A [i]tornado[/i] that you can ride on balloons. Just y'know, don't go into the eye. -NOODLEDAD -Big-eyed spirals[emoji=spiral love size=1] -Beautiful skydancers (sorry no emoji) [size=1]Um sorry if I made too many puns and used too much italics[/size][/center]
The Windswept Plateau
-Amazing, friendly atmosphere hahahah
-The Cloudsong. It's a floating city made of kites and platforms who doesn't think that's cool
-A tornado that you can ride on balloons. Just y'know, don't go into the eye.
-NOODLEDAD
-Big-eyed spirals
-Beautiful skydancers (sorry no emoji)

Um sorry if I made too many puns and used too much italics
Join meh.
Join meh.
if you join water you can be under the rule of our new deity galore. we've adopted him now, he's great
if you join water you can be under the rule of our new deity galore. we've adopted him now, he's great
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
So our decision to move to water was a system group one and ultimately was decided by
-Good Memes
-Blue
-We can have pirates in our lair :D

-Ophelia
So our decision to move to water was a system group one and ultimately was decided by
-Good Memes
-Blue
-We can have pirates in our lair :D

-Ophelia
Come back to Shadow! It's great here ^_^
Come back to Shadow! It's great here ^_^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@Dreamslayer

Ok here me out but. Wind flight. It's pretty cool.
@Dreamslayer

Ok here me out but. Wind flight. It's pretty cool.
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
@Mariposas

Pfffft
@Mariposas

Pfffft
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@Dreamslayer My whole argument was for plague but :( smh op's first post sigh

Everyone's said all the good things about Wind! I really do think you'll enjoy your time there
@Dreamslayer My whole argument was for plague but :( smh op's first post sigh

Everyone's said all the good things about Wind! I really do think you'll enjoy your time there
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
Come to the Nature flight! [LIST] [*]Out of all the flights, we're the most generous! You'll find tons of giveaways in the Nature Sales forum, and every now and then we do an event to raise money for a real-life charity! [*]Dom is pretty good. In fact, we're gearing up for a dom battle against Arcane at the moment! And we also do quite a lot of profit pushes. [*]The Nature aesthetic is super pretty and versatile! [*]We have like a bajillion different subspecies, if you're into that. [*]We have lots of fun in-flight traditions, such as flowerbombing (sending care packages to other flights as a random act of kindness) and the Wandering Princess of Nature (a dragon that gets passed from user to user, and each person adds something new to her lore). [*]There's a thread in the Nature Forum called Nature's Blanket Fort, and its a whole thread meant to cheer you up when you're having a bad day! :) [*]The forums aren't so slow that it gets boring, but they're also not so fast that it's hard to keep up. [*]In general, the community is just really kind and supportive. [emoji=heart size=1] [/LIST]
Come to the Nature flight!
  • Out of all the flights, we're the most generous! You'll find tons of giveaways in the Nature Sales forum, and every now and then we do an event to raise money for a real-life charity!
  • Dom is pretty good. In fact, we're gearing up for a dom battle against Arcane at the moment! And we also do quite a lot of profit pushes.
  • The Nature aesthetic is super pretty and versatile!
  • We have like a bajillion different subspecies, if you're into that.
  • We have lots of fun in-flight traditions, such as flowerbombing (sending care packages to other flights as a random act of kindness) and the Wandering Princess of Nature (a dragon that gets passed from user to user, and each person adds something new to her lore).
  • There's a thread in the Nature Forum called Nature's Blanket Fort, and its a whole thread meant to cheer you up when you're having a bad day! :)
  • The forums aren't so slow that it gets boring, but they're also not so fast that it's hard to keep up.
  • In general, the community is just really kind and supportive.
kujzePB.png
[img]https://imgur.com/Erd7ugL.jpg
Erd7ugL.jpg
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
1 2