Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Criminally in Love [Private]
1 2 3
Blake watched with cruel intent as the investigator was stuck between a gun and a hard place and sighed. "You know there is a reason people kill with guns from a far place." Blake growled out. He used his free hand and grabbed the gun. It went off and grazed Blake's neck making him bleed quite a bit.

He let out a growl and flipped the man. With no hesitation he cocked the gun and shot the man in the head. He was dead in seconds and Blake looked up with a huff. "Looks like you found me. Now you have to catch me." He said and lifted his hands. He dropped the gun and ran into the shadows. He slid behind a dumpster and into an open grate just big enough for him to slip in.

On the scientists body laid a note, "Now they are all dead and I have changed my mind. I will not kill again but I want the game to continue on. You have found me once now you have to catch me. Let the game begin Adja and here's a hint. Look up the corporation they worked for. ~Blake Wolfe"

He didn't keep around and slipped out from their grasp pretty easily even though he felt blood running down his neck and chest. He went to the forest and shifted into his wolf form before he went to the other side of the city. By then it was night and he found an old working payphone. He dialed 911 and waited, "Hello, i'd like to speak to a woman named Adja. She is with the FBI tell her Blake wants to talk with her."
Blake watched with cruel intent as the investigator was stuck between a gun and a hard place and sighed. "You know there is a reason people kill with guns from a far place." Blake growled out. He used his free hand and grabbed the gun. It went off and grazed Blake's neck making him bleed quite a bit.

He let out a growl and flipped the man. With no hesitation he cocked the gun and shot the man in the head. He was dead in seconds and Blake looked up with a huff. "Looks like you found me. Now you have to catch me." He said and lifted his hands. He dropped the gun and ran into the shadows. He slid behind a dumpster and into an open grate just big enough for him to slip in.

On the scientists body laid a note, "Now they are all dead and I have changed my mind. I will not kill again but I want the game to continue on. You have found me once now you have to catch me. Let the game begin Adja and here's a hint. Look up the corporation they worked for. ~Blake Wolfe"

He didn't keep around and slipped out from their grasp pretty easily even though he felt blood running down his neck and chest. He went to the forest and shifted into his wolf form before he went to the other side of the city. By then it was night and he found an old working payphone. He dialed 911 and waited, "Hello, i'd like to speak to a woman named Adja. She is with the FBI tell her Blake wants to talk with her."
Adja felt her muscles wanting to flinch, but her training told her not to as the gun went off. She groans as Blake begins to run again, and she dashes after him. Her ankle catches on something, and she trips. Her mind felt numb, but her chest was boiling with emotion as she catches herself before crashing on the ground.

She had almost caught him. She almost caught him. Almost had him in her grasp.

An officer by the name of Miguel Morrison, and a few others came around, but she knew it was useless. Miguel helped her up, saying the usually comforts that any law inforcer could give. Adja doesn't say anything, staring at her hands as she is forced to head back to the police department. She had a hope that she could have gone home for the night, that she could sleep satisfied that Blake was locked away.

Instead she was still working with the local police, and every one freaking out about what happened. She had heard about the note on the scientist, and she knew all could she do, was listen to the sociopath. He knew her by name. That was a powerful thing.

She begins combing through the database, and finally finds a match. She was combing through it, until she heard a knock.
"It's open." She mutters, staring at her screen.
"Detective," the officer says, stumbling over her words. "Blake wants to speak with you."

She shoots up from her desk and she puts the phone to her ear.
"Blake."
Adja felt her muscles wanting to flinch, but her training told her not to as the gun went off. She groans as Blake begins to run again, and she dashes after him. Her ankle catches on something, and she trips. Her mind felt numb, but her chest was boiling with emotion as she catches herself before crashing on the ground.

She had almost caught him. She almost caught him. Almost had him in her grasp.

An officer by the name of Miguel Morrison, and a few others came around, but she knew it was useless. Miguel helped her up, saying the usually comforts that any law inforcer could give. Adja doesn't say anything, staring at her hands as she is forced to head back to the police department. She had a hope that she could have gone home for the night, that she could sleep satisfied that Blake was locked away.

Instead she was still working with the local police, and every one freaking out about what happened. She had heard about the note on the scientist, and she knew all could she do, was listen to the sociopath. He knew her by name. That was a powerful thing.

She begins combing through the database, and finally finds a match. She was combing through it, until she heard a knock.
"It's open." She mutters, staring at her screen.
"Detective," the officer says, stumbling over her words. "Blake wants to speak with you."

She shoots up from her desk and she puts the phone to her ear.
"Blake."
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
Blake heard the phone click over and then the voice of the detective calling his name. "Detective. So nice to hear your voice. I know I said I would turn myself in but I need to explain something to you before I do so. Meet me at the park where you found the boy. You can arrest me but I need to tell you something. If you don't come alone I will disappear and never give this case closure." He warned and hung up.

He left the phone booth and looked up to the sky with a deep sigh. "I hope I am doing the right thing." He whispered to himself and flipped his hood up. He shoved his hands in his pockets and went to where he said to meet her. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest because he knew he would reveal a very dark secret.

No one would ever believe him unless he showed them proof that's why he only wanted Adja to come alone. If he showed to many people his other form at once it would lead to his death on the spot. He leaned against a tree in the dark and closed his eyes letting his ears and sense of smell keep him alert.

Soon he smelled the familiar scent of Adja and waited until he heard her footsteps close in. He stepped out from the tree and pulled his hood down. "Looks like you made it. Nice to see you again in person." Blake greeted with a smirk. "Shall we begin?"
Blake heard the phone click over and then the voice of the detective calling his name. "Detective. So nice to hear your voice. I know I said I would turn myself in but I need to explain something to you before I do so. Meet me at the park where you found the boy. You can arrest me but I need to tell you something. If you don't come alone I will disappear and never give this case closure." He warned and hung up.

He left the phone booth and looked up to the sky with a deep sigh. "I hope I am doing the right thing." He whispered to himself and flipped his hood up. He shoved his hands in his pockets and went to where he said to meet her. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest because he knew he would reveal a very dark secret.

No one would ever believe him unless he showed them proof that's why he only wanted Adja to come alone. If he showed to many people his other form at once it would lead to his death on the spot. He leaned against a tree in the dark and closed his eyes letting his ears and sense of smell keep him alert.

Soon he smelled the familiar scent of Adja and waited until he heard her footsteps close in. He stepped out from the tree and pulled his hood down. "Looks like you made it. Nice to see you again in person." Blake greeted with a smirk. "Shall we begin?"
She was so tempted to bring someone along. To ensure that he got caught, or that she was safe. But if she did that, the case she had risked so much for would disappear from out of her hands. She sets the phone down, sighing and asking for a few personal hours. She didn't know how long this Blake would keep her, or if she would even come back.

She was startled when he came from the side, her hand instinctively placing itself on her gun. Something in her chest seemed to boil, seemed to burn. It was so tempting to arrest to him on the spot then go back, and be respected like before. But, she was curious and had to know what the sociopath wanted. She glances around, remembering that other people could be around.

"I guess we should." She mutters, unenthusiasticly.
She was so tempted to bring someone along. To ensure that he got caught, or that she was safe. But if she did that, the case she had risked so much for would disappear from out of her hands. She sets the phone down, sighing and asking for a few personal hours. She didn't know how long this Blake would keep her, or if she would even come back.

She was startled when he came from the side, her hand instinctively placing itself on her gun. Something in her chest seemed to boil, seemed to burn. It was so tempting to arrest to him on the spot then go back, and be respected like before. But, she was curious and had to know what the sociopath wanted. She glances around, remembering that other people could be around.

"I guess we should." She mutters, unenthusiasticly.
"I can see it in your eyes how much you want to put me in cuffs or just shoot me. It would make it easy for you and for me but you need to know some things before that happens." He said lightly and walked a few steps forward. "First off this isn't my first sting of kills, not by a long shot." He started and looked back.

"I have been all over the country killing those who have been involved in Spirit Corp. About eleven years ago in this city, there was a string of twenty deaths all brushed off as maulings. Then again in the neighboring cities. Soon dots began to be connected and by then I was sixteen and on my tenth city. I saved many children from the fate I had to suffer." He explained as he found a bench and sat down.

"Spirit Corp. wanted to find a way to make genetically modified soldiers for the government. They found a way to change the human gene code and make them animalistic in nature. It had a higher rate of success in kids so they found orphans to use. I was one of them. They wanted to play god and it blew back in their face. I was part of a hand full of success in the wolf field." He explained and leaned his head back to look at the starts.

"The wolf you have been seeing was me. The tag I left at the bottom of the letters was my project title when the scientist were working on me. I was able to escape and killed all the staff in the lab I was transferred to. I faked my own death by stopping my heart and when I was discarded I came back and got revenge." He stopped and looked over. "That's the main gist of what happened till now."
"I can see it in your eyes how much you want to put me in cuffs or just shoot me. It would make it easy for you and for me but you need to know some things before that happens." He said lightly and walked a few steps forward. "First off this isn't my first sting of kills, not by a long shot." He started and looked back.

"I have been all over the country killing those who have been involved in Spirit Corp. About eleven years ago in this city, there was a string of twenty deaths all brushed off as maulings. Then again in the neighboring cities. Soon dots began to be connected and by then I was sixteen and on my tenth city. I saved many children from the fate I had to suffer." He explained as he found a bench and sat down.

"Spirit Corp. wanted to find a way to make genetically modified soldiers for the government. They found a way to change the human gene code and make them animalistic in nature. It had a higher rate of success in kids so they found orphans to use. I was one of them. They wanted to play god and it blew back in their face. I was part of a hand full of success in the wolf field." He explained and leaned his head back to look at the starts.

"The wolf you have been seeing was me. The tag I left at the bottom of the letters was my project title when the scientist were working on me. I was able to escape and killed all the staff in the lab I was transferred to. I faked my own death by stopping my heart and when I was discarded I came back and got revenge." He stopped and looked over. "That's the main gist of what happened till now."
She follows quickly behind, but cautious to stay a few steps away. Adja listened intently, quick to divide the information in the proper place. Her muscles tense as he admits his many other strings of murders. When he sits, she remains standing.

The detective didn't know what to say, and her gaze glassy. She kept making little notes, making sure that what he said was in line with evidence. "It doesn't give you the right to kill them." The statement was soft, like she was talking to herself. "Did you even try telling any kind of.law enforcement?"

She was nervous to know the answer. The force was never perfect, and she had learned that a long time ago.
She follows quickly behind, but cautious to stay a few steps away. Adja listened intently, quick to divide the information in the proper place. Her muscles tense as he admits his many other strings of murders. When he sits, she remains standing.

The detective didn't know what to say, and her gaze glassy. She kept making little notes, making sure that what he said was in line with evidence. "It doesn't give you the right to kill them." The statement was soft, like she was talking to herself. "Did you even try telling any kind of.law enforcement?"

She was nervous to know the answer. The force was never perfect, and she had learned that a long time ago.
Blake looked over to the detective with a bored look. Though if you looked closely you could see the eyes of a killer waiting to strike. "Nothing warrants one killing another but we all still do it." He said in a low voice. He looked back up to the sky. "I tried to tell athourites but they were paid off by the corporation to stay silent. I tried tell the government officials but they called me a freak, crazy and homeless druggy." He admitted and shrugged his shoulders.

"More kids were getting taken after the lab I was in was shut down so I took the matter into my own hands. I hated that I had to do it when I was only 10 but I'd rather relive it then let more kids die." he growled out. He hated the memories about how he was treated.

He got up from where he was sitting and in the darkness his eyes flared into a bloody red, "Now this can go two ways. Either you shoot me and arrest me or I go to the police department as a wolf and show them the horrors they brushed off." He said as he stepped up to her. He looked down at her with daring eyes and grabbed her gun. He placed it at his chest opposite of his heart. "The choice is your."
Blake looked over to the detective with a bored look. Though if you looked closely you could see the eyes of a killer waiting to strike. "Nothing warrants one killing another but we all still do it." He said in a low voice. He looked back up to the sky. "I tried to tell athourites but they were paid off by the corporation to stay silent. I tried tell the government officials but they called me a freak, crazy and homeless druggy." He admitted and shrugged his shoulders.

"More kids were getting taken after the lab I was in was shut down so I took the matter into my own hands. I hated that I had to do it when I was only 10 but I'd rather relive it then let more kids die." he growled out. He hated the memories about how he was treated.

He got up from where he was sitting and in the darkness his eyes flared into a bloody red, "Now this can go two ways. Either you shoot me and arrest me or I go to the police department as a wolf and show them the horrors they brushed off." He said as he stepped up to her. He looked down at her with daring eyes and grabbed her gun. He placed it at his chest opposite of his heart. "The choice is your."
1 2 3