Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Character Development Roleplay (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Fae perked up a bit at the question. "Blood. No, really. It's very useful in wine and sells for quite a bit of treasure! That's why I'm willing to pay you all so darn much!" he chuckled, "You two fellers look rather hefty, - no offense to you ladies- are ya interested?"

(Sorry for the short reply, trying to get back into the swing on this roleplay.)
The Fae perked up a bit at the question. "Blood. No, really. It's very useful in wine and sells for quite a bit of treasure! That's why I'm willing to pay you all so darn much!" he chuckled, "You two fellers look rather hefty, - no offense to you ladies- are ya interested?"

(Sorry for the short reply, trying to get back into the swing on this roleplay.)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Pixel noticed the other imperials. If they joined him and the others, how would they split the treasure? He then realized he forgot simple math. if only 5 dragons were there, and they got both 25,000 treasure rewards, they would each get 4kt.

The tundra sighed, still hoping that EightBit, Sixteenbit, and their mentor hadn't destroyed a lot. Maybe the small amount of money could help him get materials to experiment more, and maybe even better restore ancient technological and mechanical bits he finds while searching Starfall Aisles and gets from trading with people from other dimensions. He's already done it three times, first with the computer chips in EightBit and SixteenBit, and then his pricey reconstruction of the ancient computer Star Dream that he needed great prosperity to complete... and now he completely regrets it.
Pixel noticed the other imperials. If they joined him and the others, how would they split the treasure? He then realized he forgot simple math. if only 5 dragons were there, and they got both 25,000 treasure rewards, they would each get 4kt.

The tundra sighed, still hoping that EightBit, Sixteenbit, and their mentor hadn't destroyed a lot. Maybe the small amount of money could help him get materials to experiment more, and maybe even better restore ancient technological and mechanical bits he finds while searching Starfall Aisles and gets from trading with people from other dimensions. He's already done it three times, first with the computer chips in EightBit and SixteenBit, and then his pricey reconstruction of the ancient computer Star Dream that he needed great prosperity to complete... and now he completely regrets it.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Vespera looked the two Imperial males over swiftly, inwardly calculating. She missed the Fae's answer to what he wanted them to collect, brought back to attention when Nim exclaimed incredulously, "Blood? How are we supposed to bring back blood? And what kind of blood? Where is it going to come from?"

Ves recoiled slightly. She'd seen enough blood to last her a lifetime and she didn't like the sound of this. "Forget we offered," she said curtly, starting to turn away. "Come on, Nim."

Nimue frowned slightly, exclaiming, "Wait a minute, Ves--" The cloaked Imperial mumbled a quick 'excuse us' to the Fae, turning and hurrying after her companion.

A little ways away from the others, Nim hissed, "What's wrong with you? 25,000 could last us a long time."

"I don't like it," Vespera growled back. "I don't like any of it!"

Nim frowned again, but before she could say anything Vespera's eyes locked onto something in the crowd. In one swift movement she'd jerked her mask up, muttering, "I need to get out of here."

Nim followed the other dragoness' gaze, spotting a Ridgeback male across the marketplace. She'd seen him before--he was a hunter, sent from Vespera's former clan to track her down. Nim looked to Ves, saying quickly, "You go. I--I'm going to stay and go on this quest."

"What?" Ves looked sharply at her friend, asking hesitantly, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." Nim nodded. "It's probably better for you to go on without me, anyway." She gave a half-hearted grin, gesturing to her dark cloak. "I draw to much attention."

Ves paused, glancing over at the slowly-approaching Ridgeback before nodding quickly. "Very well. Good luck, Nim. Safe travels."

"Safe travels," Nim replied.

The two Imperials split was, Ves weaving off into the crowd and Nim heading back to the Tundra, two Imperial males, and odd little Fae. "I'm in," she announced. "But--would you mind answering those questions I asked before?"

((Whoops, sorry to get rid of Vespera so suddenly! T.T I've got some other RPs rolling now and can only manage one character here xD))
Vespera looked the two Imperial males over swiftly, inwardly calculating. She missed the Fae's answer to what he wanted them to collect, brought back to attention when Nim exclaimed incredulously, "Blood? How are we supposed to bring back blood? And what kind of blood? Where is it going to come from?"

Ves recoiled slightly. She'd seen enough blood to last her a lifetime and she didn't like the sound of this. "Forget we offered," she said curtly, starting to turn away. "Come on, Nim."

Nimue frowned slightly, exclaiming, "Wait a minute, Ves--" The cloaked Imperial mumbled a quick 'excuse us' to the Fae, turning and hurrying after her companion.

A little ways away from the others, Nim hissed, "What's wrong with you? 25,000 could last us a long time."

"I don't like it," Vespera growled back. "I don't like any of it!"

Nim frowned again, but before she could say anything Vespera's eyes locked onto something in the crowd. In one swift movement she'd jerked her mask up, muttering, "I need to get out of here."

Nim followed the other dragoness' gaze, spotting a Ridgeback male across the marketplace. She'd seen him before--he was a hunter, sent from Vespera's former clan to track her down. Nim looked to Ves, saying quickly, "You go. I--I'm going to stay and go on this quest."

"What?" Ves looked sharply at her friend, asking hesitantly, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." Nim nodded. "It's probably better for you to go on without me, anyway." She gave a half-hearted grin, gesturing to her dark cloak. "I draw to much attention."

Ves paused, glancing over at the slowly-approaching Ridgeback before nodding quickly. "Very well. Good luck, Nim. Safe travels."

"Safe travels," Nim replied.

The two Imperials split was, Ves weaving off into the crowd and Nim heading back to the Tundra, two Imperial males, and odd little Fae. "I'm in," she announced. "But--would you mind answering those questions I asked before?"

((Whoops, sorry to get rid of Vespera so suddenly! T.T I've got some other RPs rolling now and can only manage one character here xD))
Pixel was quite confused. Blood? Was it of a magical creature, or just something normal? [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51167324][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511674/51167324.png[/img][/url][nextcol]>Er... yeah. What kind of blood? Is it of a rare or magical creature? [/columns] The tundra stretched his green and blue wings. This fae was very strange, but Dee, who was in Pixel's clan, was even stranger...
Pixel was quite confused. Blood? Was it of a magical creature, or just something normal?

51167324.png >Er... yeah. What kind of blood? Is it of a rare or magical creature?

The tundra stretched his green and blue wings. This fae was very strange, but Dee, who was in Pixel's clan, was even stranger...
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
(You're ok! :))

"Lovely! There happens to be these livin' statue type creatures in the woods. Part of why anyone's afraid to go in there. They aren't too dangerous though, I promise ya!" he exclaimed happily. He quickly cracked open the crate he was standing on and pulled out a large sack of treasure. "I'll go ahead and give you your 25,000 then!" he said as he handed the sack to the Imperial.
(You're ok! :))

"Lovely! There happens to be these livin' statue type creatures in the woods. Part of why anyone's afraid to go in there. They aren't too dangerous though, I promise ya!" he exclaimed happily. He quickly cracked open the crate he was standing on and pulled out a large sack of treasure. "I'll go ahead and give you your 25,000 then!" he said as he handed the sack to the Imperial.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51167324][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511674/51167324.png[/img][/url][nextcol]> Living statues? Ha! That'll be a piece of cake for me. In clan Star Allies, me and my assistants have to wrestle some VERY dangerous sentient machines into their containment zones. They hate us, even though I mostly made them, and rebuilt one...[/columns] Pixel flicked his tail a bit. That'll be an easy task. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51167324][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511674/51167324.png[/img][/url][nextcol]> Oh, shoot... I forgot that they got loose... they could be... *gulp* ... In the Hollow Woods...
51167324.png > Living statues? Ha! That'll be a piece of cake for me. In clan Star Allies, me and my assistants have to wrestle some VERY dangerous sentient machines into their containment zones. They hate us, even though I mostly made them, and rebuilt one...

Pixel flicked his tail a bit. That'll be an easy task.

51167324.png > Oh, shoot... I forgot that they got loose... they could be...
*gulp*
... In the Hollow Woods...
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262820/26281966_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Blood[/i], that crazy fae wanted blood. To be honest that was not what he expected but it is not the worst task. [i]"Count me in,"[/i] Bones' deep and raspy tone cut into the conversation. He had his doubts of course, the fae made this entire task seem to easy. Yet, money was money and he needed it. His gaze flicked from dragon to dragon to see just who and what he was working with. He was not a team player normally, so this should be fun. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499063/49906284_350.png[/img] [/url] Xemoroir muttered a few curses under his breath, nothing can ever be easy can it? Of all things it was blood, and from a statue. Does that fae know how hard it is to get blood from a statue? [i]"Okay, okay, listen,"[/i] he started out suspicion lacing his tone[i] "how do i know you're not just sending us on some suicide mission. We get blood, get dead, and you get the money and the blood?"[/i] He finished his question with narrowed eyes at the odd dragon.
26281966_350.png
[/url]

Blood, that crazy fae wanted blood. To be honest that was not what he expected but it is not the worst task. "Count me in," Bones' deep and raspy tone cut into the conversation.

He had his doubts of course, the fae made this entire task seem to easy. Yet, money was money and he needed it. His gaze flicked from dragon to dragon to see just who and what he was working with. He was not a team player normally, so this should be fun.

49906284_350.png
[/url]

Xemoroir muttered a few curses under his breath, nothing can ever be easy can it? Of all things it was blood, and from a statue. Does that fae know how hard it is to get blood from a statue?

"Okay, okay, listen," he started out suspicion lacing his tone "how do i know you're not just sending us on some suicide mission. We get blood, get dead, and you get the money and the blood?" He finished his question with narrowed eyes at the odd dragon.
By the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes
The Fae answered his question with an eerie smile.
"If I wanted you dead, I would have had it done already. Your skin wouldn't sell well anyways, " he remarked in a low voice.
"Now, if we're done with complaining; I'd rather like to give you the money!" he said cheery once again. He reached into the crate and grabbed out a bag for the other Imperial.
The Fae answered his question with an eerie smile.
"If I wanted you dead, I would have had it done already. Your skin wouldn't sell well anyways, " he remarked in a low voice.
"Now, if we're done with complaining; I'd rather like to give you the money!" he said cheery once again. He reached into the crate and grabbed out a bag for the other Imperial.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51167324][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511674/51167324.png[/img][/url][nextcol]> Ehrm... I'm going too...[/columns] Pixel scratched an itch on his neck. He wanted to go as soon as possible.
51167324.png > Ehrm... I'm going too...

Pixel scratched an itch on his neck. He wanted to go as soon as possible.
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Nim accepted the bag of treasure almost reverently, tucking it into her cloak. She scanned the other dragons with interest, wondering how many would agree to come.

She wasn't surprised when the dark, armor-clad Imperial declared he was along for the ride; the other male, in earth-toned garb, asked with suspicion what she herself had been wondering in the back of her mind, but she couldn't help a grin at the Fae's muttered reply.

The blue tundra, as well, decided he'd go; Nim wondered who it was he'd mentioned before--someone possibly hiding in the woods? He seemed pretty confident about his ability to handle whatever nefarious statues waited in the forest.

She wasn't so sure herself. She'd heard of living statues, sure, but she'd never seen any. How did you get blood from a statue anyway? Statues were made of stone, right? Where did the blood come in? Oh well. She supposed she'd find out.

Nim looked at the other dragons again, wondering if anyone was going to introduce themselves. She certainly wasn't going to say anything if no one else did.
Nim accepted the bag of treasure almost reverently, tucking it into her cloak. She scanned the other dragons with interest, wondering how many would agree to come.

She wasn't surprised when the dark, armor-clad Imperial declared he was along for the ride; the other male, in earth-toned garb, asked with suspicion what she herself had been wondering in the back of her mind, but she couldn't help a grin at the Fae's muttered reply.

The blue tundra, as well, decided he'd go; Nim wondered who it was he'd mentioned before--someone possibly hiding in the woods? He seemed pretty confident about his ability to handle whatever nefarious statues waited in the forest.

She wasn't so sure herself. She'd heard of living statues, sure, but she'd never seen any. How did you get blood from a statue anyway? Statues were made of stone, right? Where did the blood come in? Oh well. She supposed she'd find out.

Nim looked at the other dragons again, wondering if anyone was going to introduce themselves. She certainly wasn't going to say anything if no one else did.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8