Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fin.]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@cjf2019 Username: LordVoxman. Something you're passionate about: If to be honest,I LOVE drawing. Especially dragons,humans and animals. Why you want these gems: I'm saving all my gems to buy blueprints,cause I already did some skins that I'm proud of. I'm gonna try one of them on the next festival,but I don't think that I at least have chanses. What you'll do with these gems: I'm gonna buy blueprints for my skins. Anything extra : I can show some of skins and accents,if you want.[emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@cjf2019 Username: LordVoxman.
Something you're passionate about: If to be honest,I LOVE drawing. Especially dragons,humans and animals.
Why you want these gems: I'm saving all my gems to buy blueprints,cause I already did some skins that I'm proud of. I'm gonna try one of them on the next festival,but I don't think that I at least have chanses.
What you'll do with these gems: I'm gonna buy blueprints for my skins.
Anything extra : I can show some of skins and accents,if you want.
@cjf2019 <3

username: KittyTheLioness
something you're passionate about: drawing. It can be anything, from a simple warm-up sketch to the big piece. The most beautiful are any celestial beings and landscapes, which I love to draw~
why you want these gems: I'm trying to get enough gems for my Starlight Clan projects.
what you'll do with these gems: All the Starmap and Constellation genes scrolls that I need for my gene projects. These two are the most beautiful genes that I've seen, and he clan's name obliges to have a connection to celestial appearances ;3
anything extra: I've seen you dragons and I have to see that I adore all the dragons in rave tab. Truly a wonderful lair~
@cjf2019 <3

username: KittyTheLioness
something you're passionate about: drawing. It can be anything, from a simple warm-up sketch to the big piece. The most beautiful are any celestial beings and landscapes, which I love to draw~
why you want these gems: I'm trying to get enough gems for my Starlight Clan projects.
what you'll do with these gems: All the Starmap and Constellation genes scrolls that I need for my gene projects. These two are the most beautiful genes that I've seen, and he clan's name obliges to have a connection to celestial appearances ;3
anything extra: I've seen you dragons and I have to see that I adore all the dragons in rave tab. Truly a wonderful lair~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
Hello ^w^
Thanks @Snowcelot for the ping ♥

@cjf2019 <3
username: Zoruna
something you're passionate about: I love giving gifts to friends. By dint of giving them, it irritates them a little, but I like to please.
why you want these gems: To advance in my summer goal, which is to pay me one of the 3 sprites familiar gifts I dream the most, before the end to holidays ( shadow, fire or arcane, although I have a preference for shadow )
what you'll do with these gems: Advance in my goal above. And make a gift to friends, if I have a little stock after buying a sprite.
anything extra: Thank you for this gift, it's very generous. And congratulations for your diploma ♥
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @MissUnicorn @Yukivrali @Ekkinox @EndlessDragon @OmbreTsuki
Hello ^w^
Thanks @Snowcelot for the ping ♥

@cjf2019 <3
username: Zoruna
something you're passionate about: I love giving gifts to friends. By dint of giving them, it irritates them a little, but I like to please.
why you want these gems: To advance in my summer goal, which is to pay me one of the 3 sprites familiar gifts I dream the most, before the end to holidays ( shadow, fire or arcane, although I have a preference for shadow )
what you'll do with these gems: Advance in my goal above. And make a gift to friends, if I have a little stock after buying a sprite.
anything extra: Thank you for this gift, it's very generous. And congratulations for your diploma ♥
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @MissUnicorn @Yukivrali @Ekkinox @EndlessDragon @OmbreTsuki
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: DocMulligan
something you're passionate about: Science and Worldbuilding (universe creation). There are my two "life pillars" and powerful passions.
why you want these gems: Maybe for pay my skins blueprint easily, like a little stock. Sometime it's hard to print because we need to have enough pre-orders.
what you'll do with these gems: Stock them into my hoard and keep 'em for blueprints !
anything extra: It's hot in France, send help :(
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Oppay @Anicia @Sashanitch @Blueflyght @Nhemesis
@cjf2019 <3

username: DocMulligan
something you're passionate about: Science and Worldbuilding (universe creation). There are my two "life pillars" and powerful passions.
why you want these gems: Maybe for pay my skins blueprint easily, like a little stock. Sometime it's hard to print because we need to have enough pre-orders.
what you'll do with these gems: Stock them into my hoard and keep 'em for blueprints !
anything extra: It's hot in France, send help :(
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Oppay @Anicia @Sashanitch @Blueflyght @Nhemesis
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
@cjf2019 <3

username: Animonster
something you're passionate about: I'm really into making art, both traditional and digital!
why you want these gems: I want these gems to help gene my own Gaoler breeding pair! I don't have a PayPal, so this is one of the few ways I can get gems for genes.
what you'll do with these gems:With these gems I'll be able to at least give both of my Gaolers the Weathered Gene and possibly the Trail Gene ^^
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
@cjf2019 <3

username: Animonster
something you're passionate about: I'm really into making art, both traditional and digital!
why you want these gems: I want these gems to help gene my own Gaoler breeding pair! I don't have a PayPal, so this is one of the few ways I can get gems for genes.
what you'll do with these gems:With these gems I'll be able to at least give both of my Gaolers the Weathered Gene and possibly the Trail Gene ^^
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
image0.gif
@cjf2019 <3

username: Blueflyght
something you're passionate about: Birds and Dinosaurs. Definitely the two most powerful passions i have.
why you want these gems: Because I have a lot of dragons especially gen ones and my progen that actually need gem genes and 1kg will be a great help.
what you'll do with these gems: Gene dragons
anything extra: Thanks for hosting the giveaway.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Azertamia @WisteriaHoney @Damanyuh @SnowySavannah @Despair63
@cjf2019 <3

username: Blueflyght
something you're passionate about: Birds and Dinosaurs. Definitely the two most powerful passions i have.
why you want these gems: Because I have a lot of dragons especially gen ones and my progen that actually need gem genes and 1kg will be a great help.
what you'll do with these gems: Gene dragons
anything extra: Thanks for hosting the giveaway.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Azertamia @WisteriaHoney @Damanyuh @SnowySavannah @Despair63
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: pipascout22
something you're passionate about: Im very passionate about art and story writing!
why you want these gems: so i can finish my plague subspecies Kaiju (If you look in my lair Doran and gigaguiras are my WIP for this pair)
what you'll do with these gems: buy genes and apparell for my two dragons that im geneing for a new subspecies!
anything extra: I think it's pretty awesome that you're doing this!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @sidsid11 @rsicard @JenniJ @HomestuckTrash11 @X3X
@cjf2019 <3

username: pipascout22
something you're passionate about: Im very passionate about art and story writing!
why you want these gems: so i can finish my plague subspecies Kaiju (If you look in my lair Doran and gigaguiras are my WIP for this pair)
what you'll do with these gems: buy genes and apparell for my two dragons that im geneing for a new subspecies!
anything extra: I think it's pretty awesome that you're doing this!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @sidsid11 @rsicard @JenniJ @HomestuckTrash11 @X3X
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@cjf2019 <3

username: Qerrat
something you're passionate about: I love reading, dragons, daydreaming (I know, weird), and ANIMALS. I sometimes wish that when I grow up I'll have a huge house in the middle of nowhere so I can have lots and lots and lots of pets. :3
why you want these gems:Well, I love drawing and I love doing art, and it's kinda my dream to make an Accent for the Mistral Jamboree (yeah, I know, that's a loooong ways away :P).
what you'll do with these gems: Buy blueprints for an accent! :D
anything extra: Thanks for hosting, and also: DUNGEON EXPLORATION IS BACK THEY HAVE NEW DUNGEON!!! RIGHT HERE! *sorry super random, just excited XD)
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:
Well, I would tag my friend Mekat, but she already did, so I guess @Mooncatcher333 @Uqsung ? :3

Also, thank you @Mekat for the ping! :D
@cjf2019 <3

username: Qerrat
something you're passionate about: I love reading, dragons, daydreaming (I know, weird), and ANIMALS. I sometimes wish that when I grow up I'll have a huge house in the middle of nowhere so I can have lots and lots and lots of pets. :3
why you want these gems:Well, I love drawing and I love doing art, and it's kinda my dream to make an Accent for the Mistral Jamboree (yeah, I know, that's a loooong ways away :P).
what you'll do with these gems: Buy blueprints for an accent! :D
anything extra: Thanks for hosting, and also: DUNGEON EXPLORATION IS BACK THEY HAVE NEW DUNGEON!!! RIGHT HERE! *sorry super random, just excited XD)
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:
Well, I would tag my friend Mekat, but she already did, so I guess @Mooncatcher333 @Uqsung ? :3

Also, thank you @Mekat for the ping! :D
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
======================================
ODP Hatchery Following the Wind
======================================
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@cjf2019 <3

username: eIegance
something you're passionate about: i love reptiles, such as lizards and snakes, i love frogs too (i love 90% of all animals tbh lol). i also love drawing, lo-fi music, aesthetics, cute stuff, all that jazz.
why you want these gems: i'm new to flight rising, and i'd like to use these gems on things that'll help me on the site
what you'll do with these gems: stuff for battle, new dragons, buying accents/skins or whatever they're called, idk honestly yet, i'll see what i can do
anything extra: thanks for doing this :D
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Heartxol @razzberriezz @beefies @Kalesia @marbled
@cjf2019 <3

username: eIegance
something you're passionate about: i love reptiles, such as lizards and snakes, i love frogs too (i love 90% of all animals tbh lol). i also love drawing, lo-fi music, aesthetics, cute stuff, all that jazz.
why you want these gems: i'm new to flight rising, and i'd like to use these gems on things that'll help me on the site
what you'll do with these gems: stuff for battle, new dragons, buying accents/skins or whatever they're called, idk honestly yet, i'll see what i can do
anything extra: thanks for doing this :D
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Heartxol @razzberriezz @beefies @Kalesia @marbled
@cjf2019 <3

username:BlueBi
something you're passionate about:Swimming! I’m very good at it.
why you want these gems: I just started a hatchery, and I’m hoping to rescue some fodder dragons in the AH, cause I have experience that every dragon I sell is ending up being exalted. Only two were kept to breed
what you'll do with these gems: buy dragons and put them up for adoption!!
anything extra: Thank you so much for doing this!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:ummm, imma kinda isolated person
@cjf2019 <3

username:BlueBi
something you're passionate about:Swimming! I’m very good at it.
why you want these gems: I just started a hatchery, and I’m hoping to rescue some fodder dragons in the AH, cause I have experience that every dragon I sell is ending up being exalted. Only two were kept to breed
what you'll do with these gems: buy dragons and put them up for adoption!!
anything extra: Thank you so much for doing this!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:ummm, imma kinda isolated person
jV8cp4z.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17