Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Cleaning the hoard! Fest items&more!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Eldaria Yes, I will!

For the crystalhide I would take 4 eggs. The other two are below egg value so idk if you would wanna do eggs for those? Seashell mantle is at 200g(98g less than egg value) and the chillspike collar is at 235g(63g less).

I suppose I could pay you the gem difference, if that'd work?

*** edit, because i'm dumb and i didn't actually answer ur question. That would be six eggs total, plus some gems from me?
@Eldaria Yes, I will!

For the crystalhide I would take 4 eggs. The other two are below egg value so idk if you would wanna do eggs for those? Seashell mantle is at 200g(98g less than egg value) and the chillspike collar is at 235g(63g less).

I suppose I could pay you the gem difference, if that'd work?

*** edit, because i'm dumb and i didn't actually answer ur question. That would be six eggs total, plus some gems from me?
Jmpva0d.png
@quinn
wait what? I thought they'd be *way* more expensive. But I could do that, sure.
@quinn
wait what? I thought they'd be *way* more expensive. But I could do that, sure.
4GJsj.gif
@Eldaria

Awesome! If you wanna set up CR go ahead! :D
@Eldaria

Awesome! If you wanna set up CR go ahead! :D
Jmpva0d.png
[list]@Quinn How much for Skeletal Chimes?
    @Quinn
    How much for Skeletal Chimes?
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Iniimical
490g/490k(i haven't checked the gem to treasure ratio lately, but i've been using 1g | 1k so let me know if it's less than that now!)
or eggs if u have eggs to spare!
@Iniimical
490g/490k(i haven't checked the gem to treasure ratio lately, but i've been using 1g | 1k so let me know if it's less than that now!)
or eggs if u have eggs to spare!
Jmpva0d.png
[list]@Quinn Hm, would you consider apparel?
    @Quinn
    Hm, would you consider apparel?
5sWebpB.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Iniimical I'm more interested in gems/treasure/eggs, I think. :c
@Iniimical I'm more interested in gems/treasure/eggs, I think. :c
Jmpva0d.png
[list]@Quinn Shoot, okay, thanks then. Dx
    @Quinn
    Shoot, okay, thanks then. Dx
5sWebpB.gif
@Iniimical Sorry! D:
I have a few chimes i'm willing to part with, I could possibly hold a set for you if you want ?
@Iniimical Sorry! D:
I have a few chimes i'm willing to part with, I could possibly hold a set for you if you want ?
Jmpva0d.png
[list]@Quinn It's alright love, I'll just see if I can find someone else who'll take apparel! Thank you so very much for your time though.
    @Quinn
    It's alright love, I'll just see if I can find someone else who'll take apparel! Thank you
    so very much for your time though.
5sWebpB.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6