Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Darkshore Hatchery - HIATUS
1 2
OPENING BUMP! Hello! :>
OPENING BUMP! Hello! :>
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
@Morevna

Hi! First off, you've got some very pretty hatchlings and breeding pairs, and I wish you the best of luck finding homes for your current babes.

Second, I've got a request to be pinged for three specific pairs you've got. I'd like to keep my eye out for Thrall/Mesmer, Void/Aether, and Ankou/Morrigan if that's not too much trouble!

Lightweaver's currently got an iron grip on my purse strings because of the BSJ, so I can only hope I'll finally have coin to myself when it ends.
@Morevna

Hi! First off, you've got some very pretty hatchlings and breeding pairs, and I wish you the best of luck finding homes for your current babes.

Second, I've got a request to be pinged for three specific pairs you've got. I'd like to keep my eye out for Thrall/Mesmer, Void/Aether, and Ankou/Morrigan if that's not too much trouble!

Lightweaver's currently got an iron grip on my purse strings because of the BSJ, so I can only hope I'll finally have coin to myself when it ends.
bicatcher.png
@princeofseaglass Of course! I'll write you down as soon as I'm able. Thanks for the interest ^_^
@princeofseaglass Of course! I'll write you down as soon as I'm able. Thanks for the interest ^_^
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
@Morevna Could I be added to the pinglist for both gaoler pairs, Sinann/Lir, and Ankou/Morrigan please?
@Morevna Could I be added to the pinglist for both gaoler pairs, Sinann/Lir, and Ankou/Morrigan please?
[img][/img]Rh8lsS6.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/Rh8lsS6.png[/img][/img]https://i.imgur.com/q75Fum0.png
@Phirepheasant Yep! Noted, will add you to pinglist asap
@Phirepheasant Yep! Noted, will add you to pinglist asap
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
@Morevna Congratulations on opening your hatchery! I love the name you've picked out! Could I be on the pinglist for your Gaoler pair, Samhain and Mabon, please? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Morevna

Congratulations on opening your hatchery! I love the name you've picked out!

Could I be on the pinglist for your Gaoler pair, Samhain and Mabon, please?
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Reithya Will do! Their current nest will be hatched tomorrow
@Reithya Will do! Their current nest will be hatched tomorrow
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
@Morevna

Oh goodness I'm so excited! I hope Mabon has some pretty likenesses~

purple what can I say XDD
@Morevna

Oh goodness I'm so excited! I hope Mabon has some pretty likenesses~

purple what can I say XDD
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
BUMP for current babies - I need a few sold before I can hatch my next clutches, so I'll knock off another 5% off the price (stacks w/ other discounts!) for anyone who's willing to buy them quick <3
BUMP for current babies - I need a few sold before I can hatch my next clutches, so I'll knock off another 5% off the price (stacks w/ other discounts!) for anyone who's willing to buy them quick <3
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
Daytime bump!
Daytime bump!
on5xNTT.pngST5qhVY.png
1 2