Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | steam sale - suggestions?
1 2 3
Steam sale is on :0 any games you guys would recommend?

I'm bored and need more game.

-brushes my 40+ unfinished games under the carpet-
Steam sale is on :0 any games you guys would recommend?

I'm bored and need more game.

-brushes my 40+ unfinished games under the carpet-
@Hiserus

Left 4 Dead 2 is a fantastic game despite it's age. If you love co-op and shooters, I highly suggest it! It also includes maps from the first one too.

If you want something chill and open world, get Slime Rancher! It's cutesy and is a great game to rewind. I usually play this with my own music but the game's soundtrack is great o it's own!
@Hiserus

Left 4 Dead 2 is a fantastic game despite it's age. If you love co-op and shooters, I highly suggest it! It also includes maps from the first one too.

If you want something chill and open world, get Slime Rancher! It's cutesy and is a great game to rewind. I usually play this with my own music but the game's soundtrack is great o it's own!
earthshieldr.pngQhY7AgE.png
@Anarthyan

Already got L4d2 :3

I saw slime rancher is on sale, it looks cute! I'm gonna look into it
@Anarthyan

Already got L4d2 :3

I saw slime rancher is on sale, it looks cute! I'm gonna look into it
I will always, ALWAYS say Dark Souls and Darkest Dungeon! Idk what kinds of games you like, tho ;w;
I will always, ALWAYS say Dark Souls and Darkest Dungeon! Idk what kinds of games you like, tho ;w;
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
@Alcorin dark souls sounds like a bad time :^) I'm bad at games haha
@Alcorin dark souls sounds like a bad time :^) I'm bad at games haha
I've been playing a lot of Bayonetta and Hollow Knight! I'd definitely recommend checking those out. Both are fantastic. <3 A Hat In Time is also an incredibly fun game. I'd also recommend Portal and Portal 2 if you haven't played those yet! Very fun, comedic, and somewhat short games.
I've been playing a lot of Bayonetta and Hollow Knight! I'd definitely recommend checking those out. Both are fantastic. <3 A Hat In Time is also an incredibly fun game. I'd also recommend Portal and Portal 2 if you haven't played those yet! Very fun, comedic, and somewhat short games.
9CxYF0H.png
Seconding Hollow Knight, and would also highly recommend CrossCode!
Seconding Hollow Knight, and would also highly recommend CrossCode!
AqaqXxe.png
Don't worry, I'm horrendous at games too XD DS really isn't as bad as people make it out to be, you just have to be observant and patient. Definitely not a game for everyone tho, so I won't force you into it ;P
Don't worry, I'm horrendous at games too XD DS really isn't as bad as people make it out to be, you just have to be observant and patient. Definitely not a game for everyone tho, so I won't force you into it ;P
arcane.png
arcaneshade.png
@Alcorin haha that's fair :P I've seen a lot about it but it doesn't quite look like my kinda game, life is stressful enough ;-; I need a chill game haha

@Kairo portal is good :3

@LucidWhispers

I'll defo check out all your suggestions ^^
@Alcorin haha that's fair :P I've seen a lot about it but it doesn't quite look like my kinda game, life is stressful enough ;-; I need a chill game haha

@Kairo portal is good :3

@LucidWhispers

I'll defo check out all your suggestions ^^
Oh, now we're talking! If you want a chill game, I wholeheartedly recommend The Darkside Detective - it's a charming little adventure game, full of humor, heart, and free of moon logic <3 Very relaxing, I think~
Oh, now we're talking! If you want a chill game, I wholeheartedly recommend The Darkside Detective - it's a charming little adventure game, full of humor, heart, and free of moon logic <3 Very relaxing, I think~
arcane.png
arcaneshade.png
1 2 3