Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Adult Dragons @ 6g per
Information:

I am looking to buy adult dragons of any breed with any genetics. I would prefer if they do not have a hibernation cooldown but will likely still accept them.

I am buying each dragon at 6 Gems per so if you are looking for quick cash feel free to sell to me.

If I have the Treasure, my ratio is 1g per 1k TR. Meaning I will be buying at 6k TR per Adult Dragon.

Status

Treasure Available - 24,000
Gems Available - 200
Have Space for [5] Dragons
Information:

I am looking to buy adult dragons of any breed with any genetics. I would prefer if they do not have a hibernation cooldown but will likely still accept them.

I am buying each dragon at 6 Gems per so if you are looking for quick cash feel free to sell to me.

If I have the Treasure, my ratio is 1g per 1k TR. Meaning I will be buying at 6k TR per Adult Dragon.

Status

Treasure Available - 24,000
Gems Available - 200
Have Space for [5] Dragons
My partner has two adult Fae’s in our Hatchery (click on “Tranquil Gardens Hatchery” in my signature)! And I feel like a few of my hatchlings are scheduled to be adults soon...
My suggestion to you would just be to look around. ^^ I don’t know what exactly you’re looking for, but honestly we need them out of our lairs.
My partner has two adult Fae’s in our Hatchery (click on “Tranquil Gardens Hatchery” in my signature)! And I feel like a few of my hatchlings are scheduled to be adults soon...
My suggestion to you would just be to look around. ^^ I don’t know what exactly you’re looking for, but honestly we need them out of our lairs.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
@PuppyLuvr06

Sorry I missed this as I was not pinged. I am interested in any adult dragons and will take hatchlings soon to grow up (roughly age 5 days prefered)

Please not they are mostly for exalting before you sell to me. Feel free to ping me at @WinterNexus here or pm me for more info looking for lots of unwanted dragons ^^
@PuppyLuvr06

Sorry I missed this as I was not pinged. I am interested in any adult dragons and will take hatchlings soon to grow up (roughly age 5 days prefered)

Please not they are mostly for exalting before you sell to me. Feel free to ping me at @WinterNexus here or pm me for more info looking for lots of unwanted dragons ^^