Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair Purge Advice
Lair plans are very much up in the air right now, but at least I’ve decided to clean out quite a few of the dragons I was keeping in my HD to see if I’d miss them. People who’ve purged their lair before, is it worth trying to sell/rehome these guys or should I just send them straight off to Earthdad?
Lair plans are very much up in the air right now, but at least I’ve decided to clean out quite a few of the dragons I was keeping in my HD to see if I’d miss them. People who’ve purged their lair before, is it worth trying to sell/rehome these guys or should I just send them straight off to Earthdad?
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
You can find decent players who can hold on to dragons you don't WANT to exactly get rid of. I have purged my lair several times. Some do that. Some decide to start completely fresh. All depends on how attached you are to dragons.
You can find decent players who can hold on to dragons you don't WANT to exactly get rid of. I have purged my lair several times. Some do that. Some decide to start completely fresh. All depends on how attached you are to dragons.
fAtGWhQ.gif
It's super satisfying to exalt. No hassle, no fuss. I don't ever rush a lair purge though.

If you're unsure hide them deeper in your lair without a skin and apparel for some more time. I take my time, train them all up, maybe play around with different outfits, and if I still haven't changed my mind I remove their familiar and then they're gone with the next dom push or once I want room for a nest or more fodder.
It's super satisfying to exalt. No hassle, no fuss. I don't ever rush a lair purge though.

If you're unsure hide them deeper in your lair without a skin and apparel for some more time. I take my time, train them all up, maybe play around with different outfits, and if I still haven't changed my mind I remove their familiar and then they're gone with the next dom push or once I want room for a nest or more fodder.
I've purged many times before! If your dragons are for sure worth something then there's no harm in putting them up for sale, a forum thread usually works best! If they truly are unsellable after a few weeks you can exalt them!
I've purged many times before! If your dragons are for sure worth something then there's no harm in putting them up for sale, a forum thread usually works best! If they truly are unsellable after a few weeks you can exalt them!
Yeet them all
Yeet them all
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
I start fresh, since putting them up on the AH kinda takes a long time, and lair space for better dragons.
I start fresh, since putting them up on the AH kinda takes a long time, and lair space for better dragons.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
When I lair purge I don't usually bother trying to sell anything that isn't level 25.
When I lair purge I don't usually bother trying to sell anything that isn't level 25.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png