Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hello friend!
1 2 3 4
@FloppyBot Yesssss me too!!! Ice eyes are the best.
@FloppyBot Yesssss me too!!! Ice eyes are the best.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Ice eyes go with almost any colour combo draggies :) Just a little slanted towards Ice as its my lair's home.
Ice eyes go with almost any colour combo draggies :) Just a little slanted towards Ice as its my lair's home.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Welcome to dragon capitalism, hope you enjoy your stay
Welcome to dragon capitalism, hope you enjoy your stay
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
@FloppyBot

Welcome to Flight Rising! The most welcoming and exciting dragon website you'll ever find! I have some dragons for sale in the AH, but since you're a new player, I would like to give you one as a present! Just check my lair's third page, and choose the one you like the most!
@FloppyBot

Welcome to Flight Rising! The most welcoming and exciting dragon website you'll ever find! I have some dragons for sale in the AH, but since you're a new player, I would like to give you one as a present! Just check my lair's third page, and choose the one you like the most!

2m7ddvs.png
@Lilydew XD I will thank you for the welcome :D
@Lilydew XD I will thank you for the welcome :D
@FloppyBot (love the username haha)

welcome to FR! i hope you enjoy your time here lol
@FloppyBot (love the username haha)

welcome to FR! i hope you enjoy your time here lol
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@Sanctuarium Thanks! She actually was thinking about Shadow (my home flight), but she liked the Ice eyes more ^^
@Sanctuarium Thanks! She actually was thinking about Shadow (my home flight), but she liked the Ice eyes more ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Pastelshades oh thank you for the welcome :D thank you for the offer I would like to pick #31740916 her :D her color looks so nice and shiny :D
@Pastelshades oh thank you for the welcome :D thank you for the offer I would like to pick #31740916 her :D her color looks so nice and shiny :D
@wyvernaura888 haha thanks XD, thank you for the welcome :D
@wyvernaura888 haha thanks XD, thank you for the welcome :D
@FloppyBot

Sure thing! Just check your Crossroads and she should be there!!!
@FloppyBot

Sure thing! Just check your Crossroads and she should be there!!!

2m7ddvs.png
1 2 3 4