Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hiei's Art Shop [Closed while working]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@boneboy hi! if you're still interested in your slot, I really need you to send the cr with payment before I can start working ;v;
@boneboy hi! if you're still interested in your slot, I really need you to send the cr with payment before I can start working ;v;
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@Enki @TheWanderers @boneboy

just wanted to give you all a super quick progress update since it's been a bit! I meant to do this like a week ago, but I've been in the hectic process of packing up my life and moving very suddenly to another state for the last few weeks (finally moved in on saturday!) and haven't been able to finish the art just yet ;; My plan is to get back to work tomorrow asap, and have the chibis all finished up and delivered before the end of the week ;o;

just wanted to give you all a super quick progress update since it's been a bit! I meant to do this like a week ago, but I've been in the hectic process of packing up my life and moving very suddenly to another state for the last few weeks (finally moved in on saturday!) and haven't been able to finish the art just yet ;; My plan is to get back to work tomorrow asap, and have the chibis all finished up and delivered before the end of the week ;o;
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}

Just wanted to post another update since it's been so ridiculously long @__@;;;
Unfortunately I haven't been able to finish up yet - we've been having a lot of financial/apartment issues since the move and it's kind of burnt me out a bit ;; Those of you that have ordered from me in the past know that my turn around is usually pretty short, and I super promise you guys that things taking so long is not the norm.

To try and make up for the wait time I'd like to toss in some additional black and white (non-chibi headshots probably) sketches to your orders, so if you guys have any other humanoid characters you'd like sketched please let me know! Again I'm so incredibly sorry for the long wait and wanna thank you all for your incredible patience with me ;;

As far as completion goes, I'd like to aim for everything to be finished by next Friday, the 21st and def encourage you all to ask about wips or updates if you'd like!

Just wanted to post another update since it's been so ridiculously long @__@;;;
Unfortunately I haven't been able to finish up yet - we've been having a lot of financial/apartment issues since the move and it's kind of burnt me out a bit ;; Those of you that have ordered from me in the past know that my turn around is usually pretty short, and I super promise you guys that things taking so long is not the norm.

To try and make up for the wait time I'd like to toss in some additional black and white (non-chibi headshots probably) sketches to your orders, so if you guys have any other humanoid characters you'd like sketched please let me know! Again I'm so incredibly sorry for the long wait and wanna thank you all for your incredible patience with me ;;

As far as completion goes, I'd like to aim for everything to be finished by next Friday, the 21st and def encourage you all to ask about wips or updates if you'd like!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@hiei
It's alright! Life happens and we all feel pretty burnt out at times. Don't stress yourself! If (and only if since I want you, as an artist, to feel comfortable and not crazy overworked) want to do a black and white headshot for me, you're free to pick anyone from my clan ;;v;; Otherwise, just take care, yeah!
@hiei
It's alright! Life happens and we all feel pretty burnt out at times. Don't stress yourself! If (and only if since I want you, as an artist, to feel comfortable and not crazy overworked) want to do a black and white headshot for me, you're free to pick anyone from my clan ;;v;; Otherwise, just take care, yeah!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@hiei no worries, life happens dude! I hope everything settles down for you ):

If you'd like to do a headshot, I'd love one of Penelope but don't push yourself ok?
@hiei no worries, life happens dude! I hope everything settles down for you ):

If you'd like to do a headshot, I'd love one of Penelope but don't push yourself ok?

(back at it again with the weird cursed life events -kick flips-)

So, right after I posted my timeline for you guys I ended up spending the better part of the week in and out of the ER with my gf (everything is okay now though!!) so I'm...A bit behind from where I thought I'd be ;; I'm gonna push the deadline back a bit to no later than this Friday the 28th !!
And I'm stoked to draw the bonus headshots for you guys too!! Ya'll have the coolest ocs/dragons ;v; And super thank you all again for your patience with me, it really and truly means the world to me!!!

(back at it again with the weird cursed life events -kick flips-)

So, right after I posted my timeline for you guys I ended up spending the better part of the week in and out of the ER with my gf (everything is okay now though!!) so I'm...A bit behind from where I thought I'd be ;; I'm gonna push the deadline back a bit to no later than this Friday the 28th !!
And I'm stoked to draw the bonus headshots for you guys too!! Ya'll have the coolest ocs/dragons ;v; And super thank you all again for your patience with me, it really and truly means the world to me!!!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
I'm glad everything's turned out okay, It's no trouble at all! Sounds like you hit a bit of a rough patch and that's always the priority over FR so I'm happy you are okay now :) There's another dragon in my lair named Vermiculo, she's only got one piece of art right now but it's her gijinka form :)
I genuinely don't remember if I ended up paying you or not so please let me know if I haven't and I'll fix it up straight away!
I'm glad everything's turned out okay, It's no trouble at all! Sounds like you hit a bit of a rough patch and that's always the priority over FR so I'm happy you are okay now :) There's another dragon in my lair named Vermiculo, she's only got one piece of art right now but it's her gijinka form :)
I genuinely don't remember if I ended up paying you or not so please let me know if I haven't and I'll fix it up straight away!
IMG_9901.png
@Enki

Sorry for the slight delay (again aaa!!), your finished piece is ready for pick up over here!!

And the bonus art will be finished in the next few days, I'll ping you again when it's ready! ;v; Thank you so so much for you business and your patience - let me know if anything on the chibi needs fixed!
@Enki

Sorry for the slight delay (again aaa!!), your finished piece is ready for pick up over here!!

And the bonus art will be finished in the next few days, I'll ping you again when it's ready! ;v; Thank you so so much for you business and your patience - let me know if anything on the chibi needs fixed!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@Enki @boneboy @TheWanderers

aaaaa another month, another super late update @___@

Shortly after I posted that last update, the health and life issues kind of...Flipped around and without getting into too much detail, my girlfriend's health issues ended up worsening and her job wasn't the most...Understanding about it. So between that and some financial issues from the move, I've haven't been able to finish up the pieces in the time frame that I wanted ;; I know I keep posting timelines and finish dates for you guys and then not meeting them, disappearing, and then popping back up, and I am still so, SO sorry about that.

I don't want to keep appearing to make promises and then breaking them, because that's super unfair to all of you, but I'd like to tentatively say that things should be finished up soon ;; Bonus art and all! And I'm trying to figure out if there's something else I can offer all of you for the future since you've been like...Beyond patient with me. Maybe some kind of permanent discount? It's something I'm pondering! But regardless, please don't hesitate to ask for wips or updates if you'd like them! I have both remaining chibis in the sketch stage and am about to line them, but I haven't yet tackled the bonus art ;o;

and @boneboy , sorry for the SUPER late response, but I def remember you did pay! And I'd be happy to draw Vermiculo!!!
@Enki @boneboy @TheWanderers

aaaaa another month, another super late update @___@

Shortly after I posted that last update, the health and life issues kind of...Flipped around and without getting into too much detail, my girlfriend's health issues ended up worsening and her job wasn't the most...Understanding about it. So between that and some financial issues from the move, I've haven't been able to finish up the pieces in the time frame that I wanted ;; I know I keep posting timelines and finish dates for you guys and then not meeting them, disappearing, and then popping back up, and I am still so, SO sorry about that.

I don't want to keep appearing to make promises and then breaking them, because that's super unfair to all of you, but I'd like to tentatively say that things should be finished up soon ;; Bonus art and all! And I'm trying to figure out if there's something else I can offer all of you for the future since you've been like...Beyond patient with me. Maybe some kind of permanent discount? It's something I'm pondering! But regardless, please don't hesitate to ask for wips or updates if you'd like them! I have both remaining chibis in the sketch stage and am about to line them, but I haven't yet tackled the bonus art ;o;

and @boneboy , sorry for the SUPER late response, but I def remember you did pay! And I'd be happy to draw Vermiculo!!!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7