Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hiei's Art Shop [Closed while working]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@hiei

Oh my goodness! You’re art is so pretty!
Do you think I could be placed on a ping list possibly? I believe all your slots have been taken up now, unless I’m mistaken! I’d love to commission you!
@hiei

Oh my goodness! You’re art is so pretty!
Do you think I could be placed on a ping list possibly? I believe all your slots have been taken up now, unless I’m mistaken! I’d love to commission you!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@BlueMouse absolutely! Percy is so cute aaaa I can'y wait to draw him <3 Feel free to send cr/pm!

@Enki sure thing! Lleuad has such a nice design oh my goodness ;o; Feel free to send cr/pm!

@SoulLugia11 Thank you so much! You absolutely may <3 Crow is so cute!! Love those horns! Please feel free to send cr/pm!

@Vampurr thank you so much! I will absolutely add you to the ping list, thank you so much for your interest ;; I'll notify you as soon as a slot opens up!
@BlueMouse absolutely! Percy is so cute aaaa I can'y wait to draw him <3 Feel free to send cr/pm!

@Enki sure thing! Lleuad has such a nice design oh my goodness ;o; Feel free to send cr/pm!

@SoulLugia11 Thank you so much! You absolutely may <3 Crow is so cute!! Love those horns! Please feel free to send cr/pm!

@Vampurr thank you so much! I will absolutely add you to the ping list, thank you so much for your interest ;; I'll notify you as soon as a slot opens up!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@hiei thank you !!! Cr sent ♥
@hiei thank you !!! Cr sent ♥
@hiei
Ahh thanks!! <3 CR sent with payment~
@hiei
Ahh thanks!! <3 CR sent with payment~
@hiei pinglist pls aaa cute art :')
@hiei pinglist pls aaa cute art :')
IjJJeTN.png
@hiei may I also be pinged pls winks @ u
@hiei may I also be pinged pls winks @ u
@Saeyoung Thanks so much! Added <3

@featherworld Anything for you my darling ;)
@Saeyoung Thanks so much! Added <3

@featherworld Anything for you my darling ;)
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@BlueMouse your commission is ready for pick up on the front page under the 'Pick Up' post! Let me know if anything needs adjusted, thanks so much for your business! <3
@BlueMouse your commission is ready for pick up on the front page under the 'Pick Up' post! Let me know if anything needs adjusted, thanks so much for your business! <3
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@hiei
aHH he’s so cute, thank you!! :) Could you add his freckles though, please? <3
@hiei
aHH he’s so cute, thank you!! :) Could you add his freckles though, please? <3
@BlueMouse oh my goodness I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING MISSING. Ahaha, thank you for pointing that out, I'll add them asap!
@BlueMouse oh my goodness I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING MISSING. Ahaha, thank you for pointing that out, I'll add them asap!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7