Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Character Development Roleplay (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@NirinTallisbane
You have a good point. I have to agree with you there.
I'll see what @Ghostlingaround has to say about it. After everything is decided, I'll start up the roleplay. :)
@NirinTallisbane
You have a good point. I have to agree with you there.
I'll see what @Ghostlingaround has to say about it. After everything is decided, I'll start up the roleplay. :)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Sounds good! ^^
Sounds good! ^^
h o w d y
h o w d y
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@NirinTallisbane
@SpiritsoftheSun

I'm good with that, sounds like a plan!
@NirinTallisbane
@SpiritsoftheSun

I'm good with that, sounds like a plan!
By the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes
Okie dokie then!
Okie dokie then!
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
I'll go ahead and start us off then!
I'll go ahead and start us off then!
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[center]It's a lovely morning, though slightly overcast. You are all separately wandering through the local street market. Many merchants have lined the town roads with stands full of interesting nick-nacks and other various things. This special market only takes place once a year and draws dragon's from far and wide. The streets are crowded and full of life. Suddenly, you heard a voice booming not too far away,"Come one, come all for the adventure of a lifetime!" One by one you all file into a small clearing in the busy market. Standing on top of a large wooden crate is a quirky looking fae dragon. "Who will dare to enter the Hollow woods? Will it be you?," he says pointing to a random bystander, "Or perhaps you?"[/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=173&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=94&auth=b0d5f0904e7cba1f19e7a163a8b95288b60822de&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
It's a lovely morning, though slightly overcast.
You are all separately wandering through the local street market.
Many merchants have lined the town roads with stands full of interesting nick-nacks and other various things. This special market only takes place once a year and draws dragon's from far and wide. The streets are crowded and full of life. Suddenly, you heard a voice booming not too far away,"Come one, come all for the adventure of a lifetime!" One by one you all file into a small clearing in the
busy market. Standing on top of a large wooden crate is a quirky looking fae dragon. "Who will dare to enter the Hollow woods? Will it be you?," he says pointing to a random bystander, "Or perhaps you?"
dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=173&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=94&auth=b0d5f0904e7cba1f19e7a163a8b95288b60822de&dummyext=prev.png
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Pixel was squshed in the crowd, unable to get out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51167324][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511674/51167324.png[/img][/url]> Ah! Please, move, I'm searching for someone! The blue and green tundra was trying to escape and keep looking for what... or, rather, who he was searching for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51167324][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/511674/51167324.png[/img][/url]> *Sigh* [size=1] I really hope Eightbit and her friends aren't destroying Sornieth...
Pixel was squshed in the crowd, unable to get out.

51167324.png> Ah! Please, move, I'm searching for someone!

The blue and green tundra was trying to escape and keep looking for what... or, rather, who he was searching for

51167324.png> *Sigh* I really hope Eightbit and her friends aren't destroying Sornieth...
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527069/52706851_350.png[/img][/center] Vespera wound through the crowded marketplace, mask down around her neck like a scarf. She felt safe enough this far from any who might wish her harm to go about without the mask. Turning, she glanced back to make sure Nimue was still following her. The younger Imperial dragoness had become almost a sister to Vespera--they'd been traveling together for nearly a year now. "Come on, Nim," she called over the heads of a few Wildclaw passersby. "Keep up." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=21&auth=a64e5d3666b66add8bffb99f0718d6b17091458c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center](I know she doesn't have any apparel in the pic, but she has some in the RP)[/center] The other Imperial female hurried to catch up, saying quickly, "Sorry, one of the venders got in my face." She adjusted the black cloak she wore over her other black garments--an attempt to hide her rainbow-hued scales. Her colors always seemed to draw unwanted attention, not all of it admiration. And seeing as Ves needed to stay low, Nim didn't mind the extensive covering up. Vespera nodded, about to speak again when a sudden voice rang out. "Come one, come all for the adventure of a lifetime!" Both dragonesses paused, glancing at each other before moving towards the source of the call. It was a small Fae with mottled brown and white wings, standing atop a large wooden crate. "Who will dare to enter the Hollow woods? Will it be you?," he exclaimed, randomly pointing at someone in the small crowd that had gathered. "Or perhaps you?" "The Hallow woods?" Vespera muttered. "What's he getting on about...?" Nim observed the Fae closely as he spoke, looking around at the rest of the crowd as well. She couldn't quite figure out what was going on, whether it was all just some sales pitch or not.
52706851_350.png

Vespera wound through the crowded marketplace, mask down around her neck like a scarf. She felt safe enough this far from any who might wish her harm to go about without the mask. Turning, she glanced back to make sure Nimue was still following her. The younger Imperial dragoness had become almost a sister to Vespera--they'd been traveling together for nearly a year now.

"Come on, Nim," she called over the heads of a few Wildclaw passersby. "Keep up."
dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=21&auth=a64e5d3666b66add8bffb99f0718d6b17091458c&dummyext=prev.png
(I know she doesn't have any apparel in the pic, but she has some in the RP)

The other Imperial female hurried to catch up, saying quickly, "Sorry, one of the venders got in my face."

She adjusted the black cloak she wore over her other black garments--an attempt to hide her rainbow-hued scales. Her colors always seemed to draw unwanted attention, not all of it admiration. And seeing as Ves needed to stay low, Nim didn't mind the extensive covering up.

Vespera nodded, about to speak again when a sudden voice rang out.

"Come one, come all for the adventure of a lifetime!"

Both dragonesses paused, glancing at each other before moving towards the source of the call. It was a small Fae with mottled brown and white wings, standing atop a large wooden crate.

"Who will dare to enter the Hollow woods? Will it be you?," he exclaimed, randomly pointing at someone in the small crowd that had gathered. "Or perhaps you?"

"The Hallow woods?" Vespera muttered. "What's he getting on about...?"

Nim observed the Fae closely as he spoke, looking around at the rest of the crowd as well. She couldn't quite figure out what was going on, whether it was all just some sales pitch or not.
"Are you insane?!," someone in the crowd shouted, " Everybody knows how dangerous that place is!"
"What are you trying to do, get somebody killed?! We all know what happens to hatchlings who get lured in there!," another yelled angrily .
At this point an uproar had started and many started leaving.
After the majority of the crowd had left out of fear or rage, things quieted down.
"Now folks, don't be worried. Most of them people are more cracked in the head than I am," he said with a chuckle. "In this here crate is about 25,000 treasure for you if you'll accept my quest. There's also about 25,000 more if you bring me what I need."
"Are you insane?!," someone in the crowd shouted, " Everybody knows how dangerous that place is!"
"What are you trying to do, get somebody killed?! We all know what happens to hatchlings who get lured in there!," another yelled angrily .
At this point an uproar had started and many started leaving.
After the majority of the crowd had left out of fear or rage, things quieted down.
"Now folks, don't be worried. Most of them people are more cracked in the head than I am," he said with a chuckle. "In this here crate is about 25,000 treasure for you if you'll accept my quest. There's also about 25,000 more if you bring me what I need."
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8