Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Editing primal eyes to become multi-gaze
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Mmmm jellybeans
Mmmm jellybeans
l9szmFh.jpg
light is my fav along with plague
light is my fav along with plague
anniversary_separator.png
oh nature is nice,,,, but wind,,,,,,

imagine showing up to your new clan, straight from the auction house, ready to meet your clanmates. you enter an incredibly misty den, confused. where could all that mist be coming from? then you see it. it’s just a small spiral surrounding by the stuff, but why? but then... you see.... those.....

you watch as the spiral blinks, as the eyes running down its body open and close, just pulsating with said wind energy. you’ve heard of multi gaze and primal eyes, but them both combined? definitely unheard of. you’re stunned, frozen in place, as the spiral turns all of its primal eyes to face you.

you regret ever putting yourself up for adoption.

listen all im saying is that’s wack and i love it.
oh nature is nice,,,, but wind,,,,,,

imagine showing up to your new clan, straight from the auction house, ready to meet your clanmates. you enter an incredibly misty den, confused. where could all that mist be coming from? then you see it. it’s just a small spiral surrounding by the stuff, but why? but then... you see.... those.....

you watch as the spiral blinks, as the eyes running down its body open and close, just pulsating with said wind energy. you’ve heard of multi gaze and primal eyes, but them both combined? definitely unheard of. you’re stunned, frozen in place, as the spiral turns all of its primal eyes to face you.

you regret ever putting yourself up for adoption.

listen all im saying is that’s wack and i love it.
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
[quote name="SandBoa" date="2019-06-23 16:46:50" ] Mmmm jellybeans [/quote]
SandBoa wrote on 2019-06-23 16:46:50:
Mmmm jellybeans
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Squick
Squick

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@unoriginalmeme

If multi-primals ever happen, definitely use this in a dragon bio.
@unoriginalmeme

If multi-primals ever happen, definitely use this in a dragon bio.
thanks i hate it
thanks i hate it
~~~
This is amazing omg.
This is amazing omg.
PJb908Z.png
@Fiendishly @DarkMatterDragon @DragonNoodles @Reee @nebbi @parasites @Amphithere @Twowingsforever @Deathstalker @OcarinaRuler @TacoBake @SaltyCaramel @Lunistice @Sereniti @unoriginalmeme @Nardaviel
@SandBoa @Daijobanai @FallenAngel @Coexistence @Kydoimos @KlaxxonPaxxton @Qhersek @TheSoapyDolphin @arabellastrange @EchoDance @scylla @Pteranodon @Karda52 @TehuMertt @ClockConnoisseur @Dreamcoyote @EmeraldJubilee @Excellent @GardenSnail @Mayanaz @Sheona @nightskyseer @Suffer @HedwigHufflepuff @Redspike944 @Quickstrike @ghostesez @xBlackheartx @Ghostifique @SashaFiredrake @NoctisNix @VolcanicThunder @OneRingOfPower @sparkdust @Cunea @thace @dustfawn @Phoeniz @Cavelioness @Zaelium @FallenEclipse @Foxofwonders @0Magic0

kzPsQK6.jpg
Here it is, the dryer to our washing machine.

Today marks the end of the Multi-Primal Edits thread! However, this isn’t the last Multi-Primal edit I’ll do. Today also marks the day that I open my new edit shop!
The link is here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2712287
Here, you can get multi-primal edits of your dergs, and perhaps more to come. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of spare time, so I may as well do something with it.
@Fiendishly @DarkMatterDragon @DragonNoodles @Reee @nebbi @parasites @Amphithere @Twowingsforever @Deathstalker @OcarinaRuler @TacoBake @SaltyCaramel @Lunistice @Sereniti @unoriginalmeme @Nardaviel
@SandBoa @Daijobanai @FallenAngel @Coexistence @Kydoimos @KlaxxonPaxxton @Qhersek @TheSoapyDolphin @arabellastrange @EchoDance @scylla @Pteranodon @Karda52 @TehuMertt @ClockConnoisseur @Dreamcoyote @EmeraldJubilee @Excellent @GardenSnail @Mayanaz @Sheona @nightskyseer @Suffer @HedwigHufflepuff @Redspike944 @Quickstrike @ghostesez @xBlackheartx @Ghostifique @SashaFiredrake @NoctisNix @VolcanicThunder @OneRingOfPower @sparkdust @Cunea @thace @dustfawn @Phoeniz @Cavelioness @Zaelium @FallenEclipse @Foxofwonders @0Magic0

kzPsQK6.jpg
Here it is, the dryer to our washing machine.

Today marks the end of the Multi-Primal Edits thread! However, this isn’t the last Multi-Primal edit I’ll do. Today also marks the day that I open my new edit shop!
The link is here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2712287
Here, you can get multi-primal edits of your dergs, and perhaps more to come. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of spare time, so I may as well do something with it.
Woa woah, that fire looks awesome, and fiery, and awesome!!
Woa woah, that fire looks awesome, and fiery, and awesome!!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25