Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ImmortalShogun

I wasn't interested in her apparel. I would've said as much if I was. How much would she be without
@ImmortalShogun

I wasn't interested in her apparel. I would've said as much if I was. How much would she be without
K2jMJeC.gif
By: MothPaladin
“Everything is permitted, Nothing is true.” -Altair
“We work in the Dark to serve the Light. We are assassins.” -Ezio Auditore"My enemy is a notion, not a nation." -Ratonhnhaké:ton
"To know and see things differently, we must first think differently." -Edward Kenway
"Life's hardest choices are the ones that force you to question your own moral code." -Shay Cormac
@ImmortalShogun
I’m not sure if this belongs in the raffles and giveaways section, as it is not a giveaway(Cause you’re asking for stuff in return). And I don’t think converting treasure into money is allowed...
@ImmortalShogun
I’m not sure if this belongs in the raffles and giveaways section, as it is not a giveaway(Cause you’re asking for stuff in return). And I don’t think converting treasure into money is allowed...
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@AbstergoEmployee
Im placing her at (Magma) 500kt because of the very rare color combos. Send a crossroad for one or both if interested.
@AbstergoEmployee
Im placing her at (Magma) 500kt because of the very rare color combos. Send a crossroad for one or both if interested.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

crossroad for Magma on the way
@ImmortalShogun

crossroad for Magma on the way
K2jMJeC.gif
By: MothPaladin
“Everything is permitted, Nothing is true.” -Altair
“We work in the Dark to serve the Light. We are assassins.” -Ezio Auditore"My enemy is a notion, not a nation." -Ratonhnhaké:ton
"To know and see things differently, we must first think differently." -Edward Kenway
"Life's hardest choices are the ones that force you to question your own moral code." -Shay Cormac
@Zaya
Sorry but Magma was just taken.
@Zaya
Sorry but Magma was just taken.

dB9Z4Zw.png
Can I get them please? I really love their colors! @immortalshogun Name the price! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52082971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520830/52082971_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I get them please? I really love their colors! @immortalshogun
Name the price!

52082971_350.png
@ImmortalShogun

Just woke back up. lol.
On the subject of converting treasure into money: That's not likely to happen. Reasons being for this:

1. It would require touching sensitive information.
2. Treasure is worth way less than gems and the likely of someone wanting treasure of gems is low
3. Before going any further you should contact a mod about the subject and make sure that it's allowed to post that on site as money is a very sensitive topic.
@ImmortalShogun

Just woke back up. lol.
On the subject of converting treasure into money: That's not likely to happen. Reasons being for this:

1. It would require touching sensitive information.
2. Treasure is worth way less than gems and the likely of someone wanting treasure of gems is low
3. Before going any further you should contact a mod about the subject and make sure that it's allowed to post that on site as money is a very sensitive topic.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@ImmortalShogun hello! how much for eishiro?
@ImmortalShogun hello! how much for eishiro?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@ImmortalShotgun If this apparel is still available im interested [quote name="ValerianAshe" date="2019-06-23 09:23:08" ] how much for juniper, soul, and crows outfits? [/quote]
@ImmortalShotgun If this apparel is still available im interested
ValerianAshe wrote on 2019-06-23 09:23:08:
how much for juniper, soul, and crows outfits?
@Amalythia Hi! I just wanted to point out this thread to you! [LIST=1] [*]It is in the wrong location; since it is not a giveaway (They are asking for things in return) [*]They are also asking for RL currency for FR currency, but I'm not sure that is allowed. To my recollection it isn't. [/LIST] [url=https://i.imgur.com/CfwwC01.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/CfwwC01.png[/img][/url]
@Amalythia

Hi! I just wanted to point out this thread to you!
  1. It is in the wrong location; since it is not a giveaway (They are asking for things in return)
  2. They are also asking for RL currency for FR currency, but I'm not sure that is allowed. To my recollection it isn't.

CfwwC01.png
kBDYe26.png= _ efb7yUm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10