Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ImmortalShogun I'm interested in her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52380342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523804/52380342_350.png[/img] [/url] I have a mate for her already. What's your price?
@ImmortalShogun

I'm interested in her:

52380342_350.png

I have a mate for her already. What's your price?
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
@edgyusername
Somebody already showed interest in her. Please come back tomorrow for an update.
@edgyusername
Somebody already showed interest in her. Please come back tomorrow for an update.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

hiho! i'm here to pickup the sanguine/sanguine/white for @LightBreaker! can you shoot me a PA in treasure?

edit: can i also yoink the apparel off of Artemis?
@ImmortalShogun

hiho! i'm here to pickup the sanguine/sanguine/white for @LightBreaker! can you shoot me a PA in treasure?

edit: can i also yoink the apparel off of Artemis?
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona
Sure, but what do you mean treasure, arent you buying it from me? Im confused.
@Levona
Sure, but what do you mean treasure, arent you buying it from me? Im confused.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun
How much for the XXX starcon skydancers?(I think you have 5-6 of them?I want to know all the price.Thank you!)
@ImmortalShogun
How much for the XXX starcon skydancers?(I think you have 5-6 of them?I want to know all the price.Thank you!)
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna
145 gems for the filigree and or garnet/crimson opal starcons, 30 gems for the rest, I have 9 of them, if you count the filigree. I based my prices off what I bought them for.
@RK0Luna
145 gems for the filigree and or garnet/crimson opal starcons, 30 gems for the rest, I have 9 of them, if you count the filigree. I based my prices off what I bought them for.

dB9Z4Zw.png
Hello! What might be the price for the pretty guardian with the 50383654 id? Thank you.
@ImmortalShogun
Hello! What might be the price for the pretty guardian with the 50383654 id? Thank you.
@ImmortalShogun
@Eazbeaz
I couldnt find a dragon in my lair matching that number, could you post the pic here?
@Eazbeaz
I couldnt find a dragon in my lair matching that number, could you post the pic here?

dB9Z4Zw.png
@immortalshogun here’s one way of converting your FR money to irl money

Have a deviantart account (or make one - deviantart.com)
There’s a bunch of closed species there, my favorites are esks from TWWM, and there’s a bunch you can sell for irl money
Chances are someone might be interested in trading some cs that can be sold for real money for your flight rising stuff

You could also find some other way of trading flight rising stuff for things that can be resold for money someway somehow
@immortalshogun here’s one way of converting your FR money to irl money

Have a deviantart account (or make one - deviantart.com)
There’s a bunch of closed species there, my favorites are esks from TWWM, and there’s a bunch you can sell for irl money
Chances are someone might be interested in trading some cs that can be sold for real money for your flight rising stuff

You could also find some other way of trading flight rising stuff for things that can be resold for money someway somehow
@ImmortalShogun Ack!!! I accidentally sent the wrong id I apologize! here 52711342
@ImmortalShogun Ack!!! I accidentally sent the wrong id I apologize! here 52711342
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10