Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Long post and a lot of words, be careful.

"OH NO, WORDS!" Yeah, words. Bluh.

Hello, I'm new here (even though my account is almost 2 months old, I swear, I'm new).

My name is (BEEP), but you can call me Purble! I'm nonbinary and I use They/He pronouns! \( ouo )/

I was introduced to the game by my little brother and once in a while I try to give him some stuff, so he doesn't think I stopped playing this game! :v

He pretty much helped me with the basic stuff (and I let him name one of my dragons), but I'm kinda noob-ish with the rest, so if you guys could help me, that would be awesome!

Before anything else, I'd like to say that I have almost the same interests as my brother, like Homestuck, Hetalia, The Umbrella Academy, DDLC, Undertale, bluh bluh bluh.

But to be honest? I'm not that interested on the rest of the fandoms that they are in.

One more thing, I'm Brazilian, so my English is pretty baaaaaaaaaad! :C
And if you comment anything about 7 x 1, I will come to your house and t-pose on you while eating a Kit-Kat without breaking it.

You can talk to me whenever you want! I don't bite! >:3
Long post and a lot of words, be careful.

"OH NO, WORDS!" Yeah, words. Bluh.

Hello, I'm new here (even though my account is almost 2 months old, I swear, I'm new).

My name is (BEEP), but you can call me Purble! I'm nonbinary and I use They/He pronouns! \( ouo )/

I was introduced to the game by my little brother and once in a while I try to give him some stuff, so he doesn't think I stopped playing this game! :v

He pretty much helped me with the basic stuff (and I let him name one of my dragons), but I'm kinda noob-ish with the rest, so if you guys could help me, that would be awesome!

Before anything else, I'd like to say that I have almost the same interests as my brother, like Homestuck, Hetalia, The Umbrella Academy, DDLC, Undertale, bluh bluh bluh.

But to be honest? I'm not that interested on the rest of the fandoms that they are in.

One more thing, I'm Brazilian, so my English is pretty baaaaaaaaaad! :C
And if you comment anything about 7 x 1, I will come to your house and t-pose on you while eating a Kit-Kat without breaking it.

You can talk to me whenever you want! I don't bite! >:3
Hey there and welcome to FR!
Hey there and welcome to FR!
DhbWgul.png
@Purblemaker Hello there! Welcome to Flight Rising! I also like Hetalia! [emoji=pink star size=1]
@Purblemaker
Hello there! Welcome to Flight Rising! I also like Hetalia!
Hey yall I'm back!
Welcome to flight rising! Its nice to meet you! If you ever want to talk or have any questions, feel free to message me [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Welcome to flight rising! Its nice to meet you! If you ever want to talk or have any questions, feel free to message me
Birb-Autumn-Sig-Letters.png
Thank you, everyone! uwu
Thank you, everyone! uwu