Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Breed Change to Gaoler. (CLOSED)
1 2 3
@TaurielGauis
Omg absolutely! Should i send a two way with the dragon n payment?
@TaurielGauis
Omg absolutely! Should i send a two way with the dragon n payment?
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
@planttkid Sure
@planttkid Sure
@TaurielGauis - Do you still have scrolls? If they are not bound to your account, I will gladly just pay you gems for them for the amount you ask for. Thanks for reading!
@TaurielGauis - Do you still have scrolls? If they are not bound to your account, I will gladly just pay you gems for them for the amount you ask for. Thanks for reading!
@Lunch Hi, unfortunately my scrolls are bound to my account. Sorry for the late reply. Have a good day.
@Lunch Hi, unfortunately my scrolls are bound to my account. Sorry for the late reply. Have a good day.
@TaurielGauis - Alright! Are they still available for sale or no? :)
@TaurielGauis - Alright! Are they still available for sale or no? :)
@Lunch They are still available.
@Lunch They are still available.
@TaurielGauis How many scrolls do you still have? I'd be very interested in possibly buying two of them.
@TaurielGauis How many scrolls do you still have? I'd be very interested in possibly buying two of them.
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@TaurielGauis hi if you have any more i'm looking for one gaoler breed change :)
@TaurielGauis hi if you have any more i'm looking for one gaoler breed change :)
r7P00ic.png
@BurntLeafyToast My scrolls are clan bound. Is that ok with you?

@BurntLeafyToast My scrolls are clan bound. Is that ok with you?

@ElysianJewels I do have scrolls. Would you like me to start a CR?
@ElysianJewels I do have scrolls. Would you like me to start a CR?
1 2 3