Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Az's Accents: NEW GILDED GAOLERS!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hey @azrielen :] Any update on Gilded Sneak M?
Hey @azrielen :] Any update on Gilded Sneak M?
a+brindle cat.png
@Angii Yes! I actually just put some on the AH! Took a while for the order to come in.
@Angii Yes! I actually just put some on the AH! Took a while for the order to come in.
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen Woo, thanks! Just grabbed one.
@azrielen Woo, thanks! Just grabbed one.
a+brindle cat.png
@azrielen can I please join the slot list on current or future reprints of Gilded Sneak [M] & [F]? :)
@azrielen can I please join the slot list on current or future reprints of Gilded Sneak [M] & [F]? :)
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@azrielen Are you taking slots for another printing of Gilded Gaoler M? I already picked up a copy of the matching female skin on the AH after looking at your thread. =)
@azrielen Are you taking slots for another printing of Gilded Gaoler M? I already picked up a copy of the matching female skin on the AH after looking at your thread. =)
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Hey! Looks like the Silvered Gaoler M is out of stock on the AH. Would you be willing to add me to the list for the next printing? I'll send you payment as soon as I'm added ^^ Thank you!!
Hey! Looks like the Silvered Gaoler M is out of stock on the AH. Would you be willing to add me to the list for the next printing? I'll send you payment as soon as I'm added ^^ Thank you!!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@azrielen: I am very interested in the Accent: Gilded Snapper M. Unfortunately it is sold out in AH. If you ever print it again, I want to buy one. And I am also interested in a future female version.
@azrielen: I am very interested in the Accent: Gilded Snapper M. Unfortunately it is sold out in AH. If you ever print it again, I want to buy one. And I am also interested in a future female version.
@azrielen hi, is the accent GOLD FILIGREE PLATES F avaible? Didn't saw it in the AH.
@azrielen hi, is the accent GOLD FILIGREE PLATES F avaible? Didn't saw it in the AH.
@azrielen ooh, would you ever consider doing edits to the silvered gaoler F for gnarlhorns, and gilded gaoler M for gnarlhorns? I love the accents, they're just right for my Yin and Yang project but it'll make the gnarlhorns look quite bare. Ofc would pay more all things considered
@azrielen ooh, would you ever consider doing edits to the silvered gaoler F for gnarlhorns, and gilded gaoler M for gnarlhorns? I love the accents, they're just right for my Yin and Yang project but it'll make the gnarlhorns look quite bare. Ofc would pay more all things considered
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@azrielen
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist!
@azrielen
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist!
mudwomb_comm.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40