Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Have OLD festive chests, app/skins!
I'm getting back into FR or at least trying to and I have quite a few old chests from past festivals. Are they worth anything? I have: 2 Pestilent chests 1 Arcane gift chest 1 Brightcloud chest 1 Are you Glade chest I also have some old apparel but I would be more interested in trades. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314233277135323137/590790812498001920/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314233277135323137/590791740865380372/unknown.png[/img]
I'm getting back into FR or at least trying to and I have quite a few old chests from past festivals. Are they worth anything?

I have:
2 Pestilent chests
1 Arcane gift chest
1 Brightcloud chest
1 Are you Glade chest

I also have some old apparel but I would be more interested in trades.
unknown.png

unknown.png
Open for commissions! Click here for DA page, 20-50k!

(Looking for character dragons - TF mostly)
Bump
Bump

@HollowDragon

Do you have any past Riot of Rot items that you would be willing to trade?
@HollowDragon

Do you have any past Riot of Rot items that you would be willing to trade?
@Andalatrose
I have a plague sprite, 2014 plague pet, apparel (the one in my listing). The others im currently using so I'm not sure I want to trade or sell those. What are you looking for?
@Andalatrose
I have a plague sprite, 2014 plague pet, apparel (the one in my listing). The others im currently using so I'm not sure I want to trade or sell those. What are you looking for?

@HollowDragon
I'll take anything you're willing to part with. Assuming we can come up with a trade that works for both of us. (:
@HollowDragon
I'll take anything you're willing to part with. Assuming we can come up with a trade that works for both of us. (:
@HollowDragon could i get some of the chests? would be willing to trade apparel familiars and gems for them(you can choose which youd prefer)
@HollowDragon could i get some of the chests? would be willing to trade apparel familiars and gems for them(you can choose which youd prefer)
ocTKWwg.gifyeet2.png
@Eku
@AndlatRose
Feel free to make fair offers for the items you are interested in. As far as the festive stuff goes it has gained a bit of value so I would be willing to take a mix of things. I will be absent for this weekend but when I get back I can list some things that interest me.
@Eku
@AndlatRose
Feel free to make fair offers for the items you are interested in. As far as the festive stuff goes it has gained a bit of value so I would be willing to take a mix of things. I will be absent for this weekend but when I get back I can list some things that interest me.

bump
bump