Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | + Mibella's Templates and Graphics +
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 126
[quote name="Voratte" date="2017-01-26 07:56:09" ] [center][b]DON'T PING ME AND READ THIS Yo, I’ve decided to stop running this thread because I just don’t feel the motivation to do it anymore. My stuff wil stay there no worries but I won’t be releasing new stuff or replying to any PM/pings aboutmy graphics templates. I’m still going to be on FR but I won’t be making anymore free bio templates. I know people enjoy them a lot but I just can’t get myself to make anymore, at this point it just feels like a task and I stopped having fun making them. The bio templates/thread will stay under the name Mibella even though my username will change. i’ll probably open comissions for custom bio templates but that’s for another time. [/b] [/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VbjlDdp.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/BaIDCGI.png[/img][nextcol] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/c5alV86.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PVwpsUv.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/acBD8yY.png[/img][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9oK13TE.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=4][b]• Are those bios free to use?[/b] + Yes! [b]• How do I use them?[/b] + Just click on the link of the bio code you like and on the document page, click on file, create a copie and voilà, you can edit it as you want. You can also copy paste it directly on your dragon’s bio but there won’t be any colo code or indications to help you. [b]• Can I be added to the pinglist?[/b] + Sure! [b]Just include the word pinglist in your post without pinging me and I'll add you[/b], also I only update the pinglist on the front page once I post a new bio. If you don’t bother reading and ping me anyways, then I won’t bother adding you to the pinglist. [b]• Can I edit your bios/graphics?[/b] + Sure! As long as the credit stay you're free to do whatever you want. If it's simply for a sig you don't have to credit no worries. No need to ping or message me to ask, it’s all cool. [b]• Can I use your graphics elsewhere? (sig, shop, raffle, etc.)[/b] + Sure! As long as the credit stay you're free to do whatever you want. [b]• How do you change the font, add a new image, etc?[/b] + I don’t have time to teach people how to BBcode, but here's a handy guide that will tell you everything you need to know, if you still have issues, you can always ask for help in the Help Center forums. [b]• Can I remove the credit from the bio?[/b] + Nope. [b]• Can I use your bio template and ressources outside of Flight Rising?[/b] + Nope. Unless it’s FR related, like in a Tumblr blog for example. [b]• Can you make a new bio themed after X?[/b] + Nope. I don't take requests. [b]• You didn't respond to my PM/ping![/b] + Don't be scared to ping me again or re-send me a PM to get my attention, either it’s my fault and I'm just dumb and forgot to reply when I said I'll do it later or that you didn’t read the frequently asked questions. [b]• Do you take commissions?[/b] + Not right now, I might re-open on school breaks tho. [b]• How can I contact you / follow your stuff?[/b] + You can PM me, you can find me on Tumblr at @Mibella-fr and on Discord as Mibella #8630[/font][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/n4w53pR.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/luHjzlQ.png[/img] [/quote]
Voratte wrote on 2017-01-26 07:56:09:
DON'T PING ME AND READ THIS

Yo, I’ve decided to stop running this thread because I just don’t feel the motivation to do it anymore. My stuff wil stay there no worries but I won’t be releasing new stuff or replying to any PM/pings aboutmy graphics templates.
I’m still going to be on FR but I won’t be making anymore free bio templates. I know people enjoy them a lot but I just can’t get myself to make anymore, at this point it just feels like a task and I stopped having fun making them.
The bio templates/thread will stay under the name Mibella even though my username will change.
i’ll probably open comissions for custom bio templates but that’s for another time.

VbjlDdp.png
BaIDCGI.png
c5alV86.png
PVwpsUv.png
acBD8yY.png

9oK13TE.png

• Are those bios free to use?
+ Yes!

• How do I use them?
+ Just click on the link of the bio code you like and on the document page, click on file, create a copie and voilà, you can edit it as you want. You can also copy paste it directly on your dragon’s bio but there won’t be any colo code or indications to help you.

• Can I be added to the pinglist?
+ Sure! Just include the word pinglist in your post without pinging me and I'll add you, also I only update the pinglist on the front page once I post a new bio. If you don’t bother reading and ping me anyways, then I won’t bother adding you to the pinglist.

• Can I edit your bios/graphics?
+ Sure! As long as the credit stay you're free to do whatever you want. If it's simply for a sig you don't have to credit no worries. No need to ping or message me to ask, it’s all cool.

• Can I use your graphics elsewhere? (sig, shop, raffle, etc.)
+ Sure! As long as the credit stay you're free to do whatever you want.

• How do you change the font, add a new image, etc?
+ I don’t have time to teach people how to BBcode, but here's a handy guide that will tell you everything you need to know, if you still have issues, you can always ask for help in the Help Center forums.

• Can I remove the credit from the bio?
+ Nope.

• Can I use your bio template and ressources outside of Flight Rising?
+ Nope. Unless it’s FR related, like in a Tumblr blog for example.

• Can you make a new bio themed after X?
+ Nope. I don't take requests.

• You didn't respond to my PM/ping!
+ Don't be scared to ping me again or re-send me a PM to get my attention, either it’s my fault and I'm just dumb and forgot to reply when I said I'll do it later or that you didn’t read the frequently asked questions.

• Do you take commissions?
+ Not right now, I might re-open on school breaks tho.

• How can I contact you / follow your stuff?
+ You can PM me, you can find me on Tumblr at @Mibella-fr and on Discord as Mibella #8630

n4w53pR.png

luHjzlQ.png

Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
thanks KallyPaige and sorrry for the ping Voratte
thanks KallyPaige and sorrry for the ping Voratte
n2PHQa3.png
Saving this for later. I love the bios, especially the axolotl ones!
Saving this for later. I love the bios, especially the axolotl ones!
7zcCDc4.png[/center
[center]I don't know if this has been asked already or not but I have been editing one of the templates for my dragon and this happened. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/591465965922025492/594129305538265098/unknown.png[/img] I don't know why it has happened and I can't work out how to fix it. If anyone can help please let me know. Also if more information is needed I can easily provide it.[/center]
I don't know if this has been asked already or not but I have been editing one of the templates for my dragon and this happened.

unknown.png

I don't know why it has happened and I can't work out how to fix it. If anyone can help please let me know. Also if more information is needed I can easily provide it.
tDeKDnH.png

@remotecitadel
@remotecitadel
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
I've tried following the directions on how to use these, but it hasn't worked for me. I go to the imgur page with the bio I want to use, but I don't see a place where I can file it. Can anyone help a poor soul like me use these wonderful bios?
I've tried following the directions on how to use these, but it hasn't worked for me. I go to the imgur page with the bio I want to use, but I don't see a place where I can file it. Can anyone help a poor soul like me use these wonderful bios?
vsQfZme.jpgGLNUHQw.png
@DeltaSnek

Go down to the orange text's that say things like Water, Wind, Lighting and the like. Click on the one you want, they're in the same order as the picture and it will redirect you to a page asking if you want to go to a Google Docs page. Click yes, as walla! You can copy and paste it into your dragon's bio.
@DeltaSnek

Go down to the orange text's that say things like Water, Wind, Lighting and the like. Click on the one you want, they're in the same order as the picture and it will redirect you to a page asking if you want to go to a Google Docs page. Click yes, as walla! You can copy and paste it into your dragon's bio.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige

Ohh, thank you! I'm sorry, my brain has curled itself up too tightly and left every single Flight Rising user to babysit my brainless body for all of eternity.
@KallyPaige

Ohh, thank you! I'm sorry, my brain has curled itself up too tightly and left every single Flight Rising user to babysit my brainless body for all of eternity.
vsQfZme.jpgGLNUHQw.png
@DeltaSnek

Well, evidently it's not too tightly curled, as that's one of the funniest things I've heard all day. xD
@DeltaSnek

Well, evidently it's not too tightly curled, as that's one of the funniest things I've heard all day. xD
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige

Oh, good! Perhaps there’s hope that it won’t be for eternity after all.
@KallyPaige

Oh, good! Perhaps there’s hope that it won’t be for eternity after all.
vsQfZme.jpgGLNUHQw.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 126