Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | night mode / dark mode
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
I support! It be really cool since the coli already has a night mode, why not the rest of the site :D

Now that I think about it, time differences around the world might be hard to do
I support! It be really cool since the coli already has a night mode, why not the rest of the site :D

Now that I think about it, time differences around the world might be hard to do
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Support! It's important to take care of your eyes in every tiny way possible <3
Support! It's important to take care of your eyes in every tiny way possible <3
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
Yes please! Dark/Night Mode would be so helpful [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Yes please! Dark/Night Mode would be so helpful
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
B I G Support!
the site kinda burns my eyes lol
I need some relief every now and then, I would be spending more time on the site but my eyes catch on fire when I stare at this too long

(or at least an option to lower the bright colors would be nice uwu)
B I G Support!
the site kinda burns my eyes lol
I need some relief every now and then, I would be spending more time on the site but my eyes catch on fire when I stare at this too long

(or at least an option to lower the bright colors would be nice uwu)
Oh that would be so much more pleasant on the eyes, support!

I dunno how the red would look, tho? Perhaps a slight different shade of red to match the darker tones?
Oh that would be so much more pleasant on the eyes, support!

I dunno how the red would look, tho? Perhaps a slight different shade of red to match the darker tones?
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
support! my eyes tend to get very sore after a certain amount of time, especially in a dark room where flightrising lights up the whole room. ):
support! my eyes tend to get very sore after a certain amount of time, especially in a dark room where flightrising lights up the whole room. ):
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
just be happy theres no blue screen that does worse for you.

"Why not have the light on?" Because most people dont have either the power saving/brightness light bulbs so forth.

But i too would love a dark mode, black/dark background and white writing. even after taking breaks from staring at the white screen still burns you out if your a night owl
just be happy theres no blue screen that does worse for you.

"Why not have the light on?" Because most people dont have either the power saving/brightness light bulbs so forth.

But i too would love a dark mode, black/dark background and white writing. even after taking breaks from staring at the white screen still burns you out if your a night owl
6klg2iF.png
Yes. Certain color scheme dragons would look so much better on diff color backdrop....and yes, playing this at night, my eyes burn. Hurts so good. lol.
Yes. Certain color scheme dragons would look so much better on diff color backdrop....and yes, playing this at night, my eyes burn. Hurts so good. lol.
All the support, my eyes are not pleased when browsing the forums.
All the support, my eyes are not pleased when browsing the forums.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Support. All of my support. Please.
Support. All of my support. Please.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18