Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 6 digit IDs
1 2
@Altariel thanks for the trade, and the treasure add on was great actually, I really need to bump back up my treasure stock too, I got a little craxy with the new dragon breeds. Lol
@Altariel thanks for the trade, and the treasure add on was great actually, I really need to bump back up my treasure stock too, I got a little craxy with the new dragon breeds. Lol
@fluffylayout Thank you for the trade as well. I know what you mean with the treasure and they've added so many great treasure genes too it's hard to keep any money saved up my wallet is always crying! I definitely recommend Glimmer and Gloom in the fairgrounds if you want to earn treasure and there's lots of guides on how to solve it if you're stuck too which is great
@fluffylayout Thank you for the trade as well. I know what you mean with the treasure and they've added so many great treasure genes too it's hard to keep any money saved up my wallet is always crying! I definitely recommend Glimmer and Gloom in the fairgrounds if you want to earn treasure and there's lots of guides on how to solve it if you're stuck too which is great
aa how much for anemoi??
aa how much for anemoi??
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle I’m thinking 3.5K for Anemoi or 3,500,000 treasure
@Fantelle I’m thinking 3.5K for Anemoi or 3,500,000 treasure
Bump
Bump
@fluffylayout
hey there!
any way you'd take art, gen 2 imps, or 7 digit imps as partial payment for the 6 dig imps??
@fluffylayout
hey there!
any way you'd take art, gen 2 imps, or 7 digit imps as partial payment for the 6 dig imps??
@deviantdoge I kind of need treasure and gems more than anything, unless you have some genes to trade, I’m always looking for genes to hold on to.
@deviantdoge I kind of need treasure and gems more than anything, unless you have some genes to trade, I’m always looking for genes to hold on to.
@fluffylayout
unfortunately the only genes i have are smirch ):
@fluffylayout
unfortunately the only genes i have are smirch ):
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2