Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Image Names of Nests
1 2
[quote name="Joeydragonz" date="2019-06-17 17:43:20" ] [quote name="cabinetman" date="2019-06-17 17:38:26" ] huh, i never knew egg rot was a thing. i mustve never encountered it in my old fr days on another note, the dead fire eggs look [i]brutal[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/11/0healthy_5dead.png[/img] [/quote] It’s just sfd sornieth fried dragon. [/quote] Crunchity Munchity
Joeydragonz wrote on 2019-06-17 17:43:20:
cabinetman wrote on 2019-06-17 17:38:26:
huh, i never knew egg rot was a thing. i mustve never encountered it in my old fr days

on another note, the dead fire eggs look brutal
0healthy_5dead.png
It’s just sfd
sornieth fried dragon.
Crunchity Munchity
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I did it on my own nests and oof
I'm glad they revamped the water nest
I did it on my own nests and oof
I'm glad they revamped the water nest
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
I'm surprised that egg rot thread I wrote in is still going around sometimes, it's nice to know people are exploring the rot
I'm surprised that egg rot thread I wrote in is still going around sometimes, it's nice to know people are exploring the rot
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2019-06-17 17:48:08" ] For your viewing pleasure: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/1healthy_1dead.png[/img] Also worth noting, the water flight nest was revamped at some point, but the dead egg images still use the old design. Here's the new one for comparison. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/1healthy_0dead.png[/img] [/quote] Wow, I never knew about this!
Paladingineer wrote on 2019-06-17 17:48:08:
For your viewing pleasure:
1healthy_1dead.png

Also worth noting, the water flight nest was revamped at some point, but the dead egg images still use the old design. Here's the new one for comparison.
1healthy_0dead.png
Wow, I never knew about this!
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
damn... I suspected it was either a planned but scrapped or implemented but removed type of thing... actually it sounds like a pretty cool mechanic lmao
but yeah, i can definitely see it punishing more casual players.
thanks for all this discussion!
damn... I suspected it was either a planned but scrapped or implemented but removed type of thing... actually it sounds like a pretty cool mechanic lmao
but yeah, i can definitely see it punishing more casual players.
thanks for all this discussion!
yeetyeetyeetyeetyeetYEETyeetyeetyeetyeetyeet
she/her
light_rune_50x50.png
1 2