Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | goat eyes (5kt)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DeltaNegative Yeah I didn’t see you changed it at first, sorry But to link a dragon here you go on the dragon’s page, and below the energy bar there is a ‘generate code’ button, you click on it and copy the url and paste it here and voila ! ^^ Send the CR the BlondStormGuy, he’s available to change your dragon into a Gaoler [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
@DeltaNegative

Yeah I didn’t see you changed it at first, sorry

But to link a dragon here you go on the dragon’s page, and below the energy bar there is a ‘generate code’ button, you click on it and copy the url and paste it here and voila ! ^^

Send the CR the BlondStormGuy, he’s available to change your dragon into a Gaoler
hi! i'd love to get a gaoler scroll if they are still available.
also, windsock!
hi! i'd love to get a gaoler scroll if they are still available.
also, windsock!
@EarthGuardian I’ve been wanting to get this guy Gaolar scrolled. I have two of his genes there ready but haven’t been able to get him a Scroll [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51950093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519501/51950093_350.png[/img] [/url] « windsock »
@EarthGuardian

I’ve been wanting to get this guy Gaolar scrolled. I have two of his genes there ready but haven’t been able to get him a Scroll

51950093_350.png

« windsock »
image0.jpg
Meet Shyanne and Sundew
hey! i would love one gaoler scroll if you still have one!
windsock
hey! i would love one gaoler scroll if you still have one!
windsock
May I use a Gaoler?

Oof didn’t notice the Windsock thing xD thank you for reminding me.
May I use a Gaoler?

Oof didn’t notice the Windsock thing xD thank you for reminding me.
Imp Adopt
Oh, if there's still someone with a Gaoler scroll available, could I please make use of their service? I will forever be a grateful windsock! :D
Oh, if there's still someone with a Gaoler scroll available, could I please make use of their service? I will forever be a grateful windsock! :D
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
Can I have a gaoler scroll if you're still doing this? :D thank you so so much! « windsock »

EDIT: Added the windsock and changed the number; never go on FR while super tired XD
Can I have a gaoler scroll if you're still doing this? :D thank you so so much! « windsock »

EDIT: Added the windsock and changed the number; never go on FR while super tired XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@EarthGuardian

I'd love to get a gaoler scroll if any are left. « windsock »

edited: sorry for the ping. Force of habit.
@EarthGuardian

I'd love to get a gaoler scroll if any are left. « windsock »

edited: sorry for the ping. Force of habit.
qMOyKa9.png
If there are any of these left, may I request both a gaoler and goat eye please? Thank you!

SORRY, windsock o7
If there are any of these left, may I request both a gaoler and goat eye please? Thank you!

SORRY, windsock o7
@squidkids Hi, sorry for the delay ^^’ send a CR to BlondStormGuy and he’ll change your dragon into a gaoler [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2]
@squidkids

Hi, sorry for the delay ^^’ send a CR to BlondStormGuy and he’ll change your dragon into a gaoler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8