Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3
@Sumoru it's okay if you think about it, but if someone else offers to buy him i won't say no to them
@Sumoru it's okay if you think about it, but if someone else offers to buy him i won't say no to them
@LeafeonWarrior on worries if someone does offer just sell him :)
@LeafeonWarrior on worries if someone does offer just sell him :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Sumoru enjoy cradily! one of my fave pokemon~
@Sumoru enjoy cradily! one of my fave pokemon~
@LeafeonWarrior Hello! Do you take gems? I'd love to buy Mourne if so.
@LeafeonWarrior Hello! Do you take gems? I'd love to buy Mourne if so.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@LeafeonWarrior could you hold sugarspun for a little bit? : )
@LeafeonWarrior could you hold sugarspun for a little bit? : )
9rffWp7.png
@Rowdy yes! i would take gems at a 1 gem equals 1000 treasure ratio~ so that'd be 250g for mourne
@LadyElise01 sure can! i can hold her for up to a week
@Rowdy yes! i would take gems at a 1 gem equals 1000 treasure ratio~ so that'd be 250g for mourne
@LadyElise01 sure can! i can hold her for up to a week
bump
bump
@LeafeonWarrior Do you have a wishlist?
I am very interested in most of your dragons, but am a little tight on T/g right now. But I have a lot of stuff I could trade. Including some Year one stuff and the like. :)
@LeafeonWarrior Do you have a wishlist?
I am very interested in most of your dragons, but am a little tight on T/g right now. But I have a lot of stuff I could trade. Including some Year one stuff and the like. :)
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam i deleted my wishlist months ago, so i dont currently have one but any of the first three years of event stuff would be fantastic, and also any specialty items like genes would also be most welcome. if you also do baldwin id also trade dragons for red goos and purple sludges at their lah values. if you wish to offer a year one apparel for some dragons, then that'd be amazing, as i don't have any of those because i always thought they were out of my reach to even attempt saving up for. Just list off a bunch of stuff you have available to trade and ill see what i can do :)

also! regular apparel sets are fine too, like sylvan/silk/starsilk stuff is all rad, peace doves are rad(any animals tbh are awesome), any scarves whatsoever, i have an obsession with them
@Balam i deleted my wishlist months ago, so i dont currently have one but any of the first three years of event stuff would be fantastic, and also any specialty items like genes would also be most welcome. if you also do baldwin id also trade dragons for red goos and purple sludges at their lah values. if you wish to offer a year one apparel for some dragons, then that'd be amazing, as i don't have any of those because i always thought they were out of my reach to even attempt saving up for. Just list off a bunch of stuff you have available to trade and ill see what i can do :)

also! regular apparel sets are fine too, like sylvan/silk/starsilk stuff is all rad, peace doves are rad(any animals tbh are awesome), any scarves whatsoever, i have an obsession with them
@LeafeonWarrior
I'm particularly interested in your three stained dragons.

Would you take a Firefly Gene, Crackle Gene, Magmatic Pauldrons and Searing Sash for those three + Sunflower?

Gem cost of those items is: 799.
@LeafeonWarrior
I'm particularly interested in your three stained dragons.

Would you take a Firefly Gene, Crackle Gene, Magmatic Pauldrons and Searing Sash for those three + Sunflower?

Gem cost of those items is: 799.
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 3