Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [QUEST] Road to Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Update: it was a supremely busy day so I haven't been able to grind as much as a like. with a measly 20kt won... but anything counts. Also, thanks to a very generous donation of @graphicChibi this raffle may be happening sooner than I thought (not too soon of course, I still plan to gather lots!)

Check out the new additions to the prizes with some stuff not yet revealed!
Update: it was a supremely busy day so I haven't been able to grind as much as a like. with a measly 20kt won... but anything counts. Also, thanks to a very generous donation of @graphicChibi this raffle may be happening sooner than I thought (not too soon of course, I still plan to gather lots!)

Check out the new additions to the prizes with some stuff not yet revealed!
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
update: I've decided to make the most out of this micro-holiday and managed to make about 250kt by exalting fodder. Though I had hoped to never see the mire again it greeted my with both a gene and an unhatched egg... so I am officially back in love with the place. [item= unhatched ice egg] [item= secondary gene: morph] Saving up the treasure for now, thinking of buying a gem gene or a coatl breed change scroll. @graphicChibi
update:

I've decided to make the most out of this micro-holiday and managed to make about 250kt by exalting fodder. Though I had hoped to never see the mire again it greeted my with both a gene and an unhatched egg... so I am officially back in love with the place.

Unhatched Ice Egg Secondary Gene: Morph

Saving up the treasure for now, thinking of buying a gem gene or a coatl breed change scroll.

@graphicChibi
Hey there! I'd love to be put on the pinglist and donate!! Is donating NotN Familiars ok :o??
Hey there! I'd love to be put on the pinglist and donate!! Is donating NotN Familiars ok :o??
iv4oCvY.png
@CrushinU

That would be awesome! I'll put you on the list. And anything is more than OK. You even inspired me for a new prize: I can give away a NotN package including the familiars, a noc egg, an apparel set, etc.

update:

@graphicChibi

managed to scrounge up 80kt and 100g even though I had to work and after that I went to my volunteer work. Still not buying anything. We'll see how much I've gathered after the micro-holiday ends :)
@CrushinU

That would be awesome! I'll put you on the list. And anything is more than OK. You even inspired me for a new prize: I can give away a NotN package including the familiars, a noc egg, an apparel set, etc.

update:

@graphicChibi

managed to scrounge up 80kt and 100g even though I had to work and after that I went to my volunteer work. Still not buying anything. We'll see how much I've gathered after the micro-holiday ends :)
awesome! I'm not as active on here on weekends, but I'll be working on getting some exalting going and will probably send over some profits
awesome! I'm not as active on here on weekends, but I'll be working on getting some exalting going and will probably send over some profits
laHSHQi.pngEiPW4qT.pngB8HmiZX.png
@graphicChibi @CrushinU update: I know today was a Sunday so I had lots of time but still... I managed to make 380kt (need to get a life) And though the mire wasn't as happy to see me as on friday it did get me these! [item= molten wartoad] [item= vial of hypnotic sight] that gem gene goal is getting closer and closer. Which is your favorite gem gene? Mine is bee [emoji=gold star size=1]
@graphicChibi @CrushinU

update:
I know today was a Sunday so I had lots of time but still... I managed to make 380kt (need to get a life)
And though the mire wasn't as happy to see me as on friday it did get me these!

Molten Wartoad Vial of Hypnotic Sight

that gem gene goal is getting closer and closer. Which is your favorite gem gene? Mine is bee
My fave gem gene has to be Gnarlhorns atm,,,,, I have a really bad addiction to gaolers rn :')
My fave gem gene has to be Gnarlhorns atm,,,,, I have a really bad addiction to gaolers rn :')
iv4oCvY.png
@graphicChibi @CrushinU

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been soooo insanely busy, booting up my computer wasn't even an option.

Anyway I just purchased a large quantity of fodder to exalt (with more incoming). I'll be leveling them this weekend and hopefully I can make that final push towards the gem gene goal!

Other than that I haven't been spending (which I don't plan to do untill the raffle is all said and done) which is a major victorie for me (I'm an impulse buyer). So nothing interesting to report. Just letting you know that I'm still super motivated and there is no way this raffle isn't happening!

Have a great day guys!
@graphicChibi @CrushinU

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been soooo insanely busy, booting up my computer wasn't even an option.

Anyway I just purchased a large quantity of fodder to exalt (with more incoming). I'll be leveling them this weekend and hopefully I can make that final push towards the gem gene goal!

Other than that I haven't been spending (which I don't plan to do untill the raffle is all said and done) which is a major victorie for me (I'm an impulse buyer). So nothing interesting to report. Just letting you know that I'm still super motivated and there is no way this raffle isn't happening!

Have a great day guys!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, thank you :D Good luck on your coli grinding
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, thank you :D Good luck on your coli grinding
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
Tysm for the update!! If I get lazy with my fodder I'll be sure to send them your way <3!!
Tysm for the update!! If I get lazy with my fodder I'll be sure to send them your way <3!!
iv4oCvY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7