Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hold on, don't check this
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21
Put me on the pinglist
Put me on the pinglist
193.png
194.png
5198.png
I will summon the Tidelord with you, brave comrade. :)
I will summon the Tidelord with you, brave comrade. :)
@Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord
Hmmmmm yes I like this thread.
Edit: I forgot to put spaces in between the ‘hey tidelords’
Edit 2: I can’t wait for it to start!
@Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord @Tidelord Hey Tidelord
Hmmmmm yes I like this thread.
Edit: I forgot to put spaces in between the ‘hey tidelords’
Edit 2: I can’t wait for it to start!
@BloodyAngel12 yes please I’d LOVE TO be troop!
@BloodyAngel12 yes please I’d LOVE TO be troop!
@bloodyangel12

Add me to the list.... it is time for me to do my Duty...
@bloodyangel12

Add me to the list.... it is time for me to do my Duty...
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
Ay put me into the list!
Ay put me into the list!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@Imaturtul @Bronzewing @Arcanedragon @Joeydragonz @QuietMoon @PotatoNuggetCake @WaningGrimalkin @NickyJade156

WELCOME TO THE TROOPS! *slams military helmets on your heads*

@Vihaffle

Please be patient. ^_^ I think we need a large number of troops to even grab the Tidelord's attention. There are currently 3055 players online now (and I dunno if we can even get 3k people interested in this) but I dunno if 60 people will be enough. ^^;;
@Imaturtul @Bronzewing @Arcanedragon @Joeydragonz @QuietMoon @PotatoNuggetCake @WaningGrimalkin @NickyJade156

WELCOME TO THE TROOPS! *slams military helmets on your heads*

@Vihaffle

Please be patient. ^_^ I think we need a large number of troops to even grab the Tidelord's attention. There are currently 3055 players online now (and I dunno if we can even get 3k people interested in this) but I dunno if 60 people will be enough. ^^;;
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 Sorry :3 I could ask my fwends to help:D
@BloodyAngel12 Sorry :3 I could ask my fwends to help:D
@BloodyAngel12
Can you put me onto the pinglist?
@BloodyAngel12
Can you put me onto the pinglist?
z7o7CpN.png
OK!TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

@AETHERSTORM @BABYROMI @AFTERDARK @TRUSTRAE @OWU @CHOCOMEOW @SUPREMEDORKLORD @LYNZ @KINGOFTHEFREEWAY @RK0LUNA @NOMNOMZ @WENZY @DONKEYHOUND PLZ AID YOUR FIGHING BROTHERS AND SISTERS CLASS DISMISSED!
OK!TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

@AETHERSTORM @BABYROMI @AFTERDARK @TRUSTRAE @OWU @CHOCOMEOW @SUPREMEDORKLORD @LYNZ @KINGOFTHEFREEWAY @RK0LUNA @NOMNOMZ @WENZY @DONKEYHOUND PLZ AID YOUR FIGHING BROTHERS AND SISTERS CLASS DISMISSED!
FoxScara.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21