Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [SOLD]
As much as I love this gal, I'm running desperately low on funds ;; As far as I know, she's the only XYX midnight/shadow with starcon and opal. Also-- she's level 25, as I mentioned before. She's not stoned, stat points have yet to be allocated, and she's unbred-- if that kinda thing matters to you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51721085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517211/51721085_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not sure how to price her, so I'll be taking offers instead :D Probably somewhere around the 350+ ish range? Not entirely sure. [size=2]@/Solisk Hello hi I did promise to let you know if I decided to sell Segin-- I ended up training her, though ;;
As much as I love this gal, I'm running desperately low on funds ;; As far as I know, she's the only XYX midnight/shadow with starcon and opal. Also-- she's level 25, as I mentioned before. She's not stoned, stat points have yet to be allocated, and she's unbred-- if that kinda thing matters to you

51721085_350.png

I'm not sure how to price her, so I'll be taking offers instead :D Probably somewhere around the 350+ ish range? Not entirely sure.

@/Solisk Hello hi I did promise to let you know if I decided to sell Segin-- I ended up training her, though ;;
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow
Ahhh she's so pretty, but I'm going to have to hold off for now. I have quite a few projects that I need to finish before I spend a bunch on a new dragon.
@Eversnow
Ahhh she's so pretty, but I'm going to have to hold off for now. I have quite a few projects that I need to finish before I spend a bunch on a new dragon.
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Solisk that's alright-- Good luck on your projects! :D
@Solisk that's alright-- Good luck on your projects! :D
bit of a bump
bit of a bump
@Eversnow she's gorgeous! Would you take 350,000 for her?
@Eversnow she's gorgeous! Would you take 350,000 for her?
dgsig1.png
@Demigoddess Sure! :D And I agree-- she's rather pretty-- I only wish I had the space for her haha ;v;

(Your avatar dragon is stunning by the way!)
@Demigoddess Sure! :D And I agree-- she's rather pretty-- I only wish I had the space for her haha ;v;

(Your avatar dragon is stunning by the way!)
@Eversnow thank you! If you want to set up the CR that would be great!
(I haven't played in forever so I kind of forget how to do it lol)
@Eversnow thank you! If you want to set up the CR that would be great!
(I haven't played in forever so I kind of forget how to do it lol)
dgsig1.png
@Demigoddess Alrighty c: thank you for giving her a home!
@Demigoddess Alrighty c: thank you for giving her a home!