Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I... got a derg to lvl 25 in 24 hours
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Clya" date="2019-06-14 16:18:11" ] Want to level mine lol [/quote] .. but the cold hand of baredom prevents that
Clya wrote on 2019-06-14 16:18:11:
Want to level mine lol

.. but the cold hand of baredom prevents that
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Oof I should try to level mine then. I have a few I want to get to at least level ten.
Oof I should try to level mine then. I have a few I want to get to at least level ten.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
Nice job. I got a dragon to level 25 as well. Not in 24 hours. I haven't been in the coli much lately until the past few days. But I got him from level 16 to 25 in 24 hours.
Nice job. I got a dragon to level 25 as well. Not in 24 hours. I haven't been in the coli much lately until the past few days. But I got him from level 16 to 25 in 24 hours.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
That is impressive!

I pretty much never use the coli, but this is finally convincing me to (those cat familiars are precious).. I've gotten my team from lvl 16 to lvl 22 (two of them) and lvl 9 to lvl 18 (the other member) since it started.
That is impressive!

I pretty much never use the coli, but this is finally convincing me to (those cat familiars are precious).. I've gotten my team from lvl 16 to lvl 22 (two of them) and lvl 9 to lvl 18 (the other member) since it started.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 3 4